Moonsorrow ASSA Rogue [High Performance]

Yep I’m at 168 now but it performs well at the 150+ item level. It’s perfect for heroics, m+, and raiding.

I don’t know yet about PVP though. I haven’t tested any of my macros in PVP, probably won’t until after the holidays. Still have my Druid to level for the guild.

1 Like

I have use a stealth opener on here for pvp cheap shot rupture garotte and it works well really great macro moon one of the best if not the best now trying to get my sepsis back after going sub with echoing reprimand as you know sepsis works better for ass rogues item level 186-187

1 Like

Also I’m going to add mod shift fan of knives until you sort a fixed one many thanks Moon

Sure, I should have that finished today or tomorrow.

I figured out why it just auto attacks. It’s Slice and Dice.

Garrote will generate a combo point from stealth, but it doesn’t seem like it does out of stealth. So I added a Mutilate to the beginning part, see if this fixes it.

The beginning cast sequence should look like this, I’m still testing.

/castsequence reset=target Garrote, Mutilate, Slice and Dice

So which of your 2 links on this post have been updated with the changes?

Going to upload the new sequence in about an hour. The latest one with the new change (Garrote, Mutilate, Slice, and Dice) is going to be the one going forward.

To note something, there is a trinket issue. I’ll post more on that when I post the macro.

Here is v3 of the single target and v2 of AOE.

Single Target

• Changed main sequence by adding in a Mutilate into the first part of the sequence, this is for better flow. Might change this more later by doing a Rupture first and Slice and Dice later. Eventually depending on Blizzard, might not include Slice and Dice. 10% energy when you have 15% haste will make it to where you won’t need to cast it.
dSZ9baWsIO3cOABuuZufA2svhg0nb4xa52aYZOu7uL2Ry3sSFK(Pu4VeHFd1Jv0qvrgmkdNICqkX5vbhtvNtkTqIKLQIAXePwUKEiHQEkPLPWZr1ePqnvionIMovxKc5RefxwPRlv2iHuBLOQntuA7ek(iHkZcHPbuFNqYWKIEnGYOPaJJs6Kev(mHsxds3Jq44uqFJG7si68bj3pkGgnUAJZNBiJewu1Ie6XChbjkcSFlop6p(Fm(Ow6CdW1OaW4chxRyrfvCQrYVvojUK7WST5OaGLoyVCfFRIzlojUePIA8klSR3Z9JAurwCDUIhdKjOdLMSN0pePIQM2PCgN7aTnQmleyw6QqEqIhfaCwXYVvojUWdsUFqY9JcAc5oLzpSA3en3ruqti35RHDBzUugLvx(6IWHvXUoLrzcnTjOSxaDqqz2pk4wZeu2lGoiOSxaDqqzFlyBck7fqheu2lGoiOSV1S1VLGYEb0rU2rbnHCNYeAFWnZfCuqti3Pm0wBRrpIXMoscePhn6jm3baNvCqIhvY9WP6Y5bj3pkOjK7ugWlyUVWE3ackRGNyGKg6IKYEbRGJhvY9W5TFH8niXJEQUaGZkoiXJQ(As0DLPtIlr11WUT4KW(4XJhpb

MOONSORROW_ASSA_SL

Talents: 1211221

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.36.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Stealth

Main Sequence: Sinister Strike, Slice and Dice, Eviscerate, Shiv, Garrote, Sepsis, Rupture, Vendetta

AOE

• Removed Vendetta from AOE rotation. It’s not needed.
  • Removed Garrote from AOE rotation, again not needed.
dWZ8baWsuvElQqBJintubhgYSjQNjLBcL(LQ0Tvv5Xs1ob1Ev2TG9JYpHI)IQ0VfAGOImuvIbJ0WvHoOQY9uvLJbCCcyHeslvLQftOwojpevrpvYYOQNtQjsiMkctgvstNYfvjDAeDzrxNkTruPSvcQntq2oQO(iQu9vuvnnvWWuvvFJk(SkQrRImoI4KeOzbvxdKZRs5CQI7IQWRrL4bgXGbRWIbdCH5(Dm8Z7xvF8(H56G9JyfbsodMEfWdaEpy1NRDkQw9LYjxvioXbYZNmXkYW5uTI71vHtLMmggSxAt6kSOGlswWGLkoNbJmgMORejfc5kBdgSclQRIcNknzmOhXGbJyWGvVDK2y0Mxs7FOb7x92rAtNc4MHEYOmQk1P9h4Th)jgzVgsDongLrHao(goJ2aqhEKIZOqahFdNrHao(goJcbC8nCgf8COHZOqahFdNrHao(goJcEKkb8GZOqahFBWTvVDK2yuONMKv8L3UNYjsNJy2QYYJCZn0nYyyvLc4MbJejV6suByrDvCeZwDrLyrDvCeZwXxE7Ik16rmyWQ3osBmkhdrTLiz7eEi2J)eJmEWOahjhMnB2k(tex(Cvi9iMTQoMDbfzWEONvxdcfv9KNXFhrgsmPmPDBIoB2g

MOONSORROW_ASSA_AOE

Talents: 1211221

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.36.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Stealth

Main Sequence: Slice and Dice, Eviscerate, Shiv, Sepsis, Fan of Knives, Rupture

Hey @Moonsorow tested this morning by adding in the mutilate as you mentioned still a bit of auto attack not much but still showing top on my DPS performance have 13% haste preferably my crit could be much higher but to be honest I pvp more than I do raids etc I do a few Torghast runs usually on top for most bosses but again I think if my crit was much higher I would definitely be topping the DPS charts overall all though bro a superb macro now to try you AOE but for me not a necessity as I don’t run mythics so I’m more than happy just adding it to a shift mod with a few tweaks the auto attack should move down the DPS performance instead of at the top My rating is 4 1/2 stars out of 5 and 5 for the effort many many thanks @Moonsorow

Cheers Nigel

I think I fixed the auto attack issue in my latest macros. I figured out it has to do something with the MS in the options of GSE. I also thought the trinkets or Vendetta or Shiv that is causing the issue and it might.

As for the rotation, its about 90-95% close to Icy Veins rotation. The only thing it’s not doing is Slice and Dice at 4 combo points. The reason for this makes your DPS suck. If you have the haste though, you don’t need Slice and Dice. Slice and Dice is mainly used for energy regeneration and attack speed, but haste is also equal to attack speed and energy regeneration.

Thank you or all the feedback. I think I might tweak the macro a bit more, but for the most part I think it’s done.

Hey moon I’m running at 100 ms is that the recommendation I also talented alacrity I may remove it slice and dice do I remove also? Again I have 13% haste any advice welcomed thanks moon

From what I have been reading, Slice and Dice seems to not benefit Assa that much, more so Outlaw and Sub. The reason is because our bleeds and poisons like Feral Druids and Affliction Warlocks, are more based on haste. The more haste you have the faster they tick.

Slice and Dice advantage is only to melee auto attack speed to put on the initial poisons. Not the ticking damage.

In your case I would remove Slice and Dice and the Mutilate before it. Keep Garrote there though, it’s your hardest hitting bleed it needs to be first.

Can i use your macro with Blindside Talent from first row too?

Yes but if you do add the following the pre macro

/cast Ambush

It is not recommended though because Ambush eats up too much energy right now. If you want to try it out please let me know how it works for you, if it works it’s something I might do and make an edit.

I figured out why the macro locks up thanks to @John-Metz post in another thread.

Lets say you put a 3 combo point Slice & Dice, and then a few moments later you try to over-write it with a 2 combo point slice and dice. What happens is the macro will lock up.

To fix this, maybe have to put Slice and Dice later in the rotation. I’m not sure, but if someone wants to chime in on an idea I can develop something.

there are 2 solutions i use, first it to have SnD managed seperately like i have in my outlaw and sub macros. the other option is if SnD is in a cast sequence like i think my Ass macro does, if put a reset=1

before you say but you all tell us the reset =a number is pointless in GSE, well yes it is but in this case i set it to 1 second or a GCD so taking your foot off the gas for 1 global resets the sequence and SnD should apply the next time it gets to it

So how would the macro look with reset=1 @John-Metz thanks

I just tested a few times on dummy i find that every time i use shadowstep macro locks up so i have to release my mouse button and reapply or sometimes even when i aoe strange hope it gets fixed other than that macro ok

Moon is there away to put shiv before i cast sepsis bro thanks

@John-Metz

Can you share your SND for Assa? Might be something to think about a separate macro just for SND like you did for Outlaw and Sub.

When I tried the reset=1 it was ok, but when it came to a new target it would just continue on the rotation. Mine calls for Garrote first, and it’s because its your hardest hitting bleed. More than Rupture and more than any of the poisons. Also Garrote lasts a very long time (18 seconds).

I tested your macro out for days, honestly its one of the best but I had to rework things in it to make sure the DPS was higher.