Moonsorrow ASSA Rogue [High Performance]

Yep just move it. You can put Shiv up higher if you want, I think that might be a good idea as Shiv is supposed to do more damage than Sepsis, but I’m finding Sepsis the DoT to do more damage than most bleeds.

So I tried @John-Metz SND macro, it’s not working. Tried it in the KeyPress, KeyRelease, and in the Main Sequence and it doesn’t work. The only thing it has is the following

/castsequence Mutilate, Slice and Dice
/pause 10

Updated single target to not lock up as much. Please test

dStgcaWsQs9wOkETkPzQk1SvOdd5MQQ(LQY3iXZKIDQI9k2nv2pQ(PKYFPk53iESIgQQWGrA4sshus19uj6yaNtblKQslvLQflrwoPEivr9uILjvphLjkHmvqonuMoLlkHAyQuUSsxxkTrOQARsGntvLTtvWhHQ0xvjmnOY3HQYSiPBRkA0sqJtsCsQQ6Zuf6AG68QsUlvr2Me1XPQ4acuoGi)1QDKA3Vx7cVQlsDVK350duei046mweqha6DqK6TwHeDKFcXXiAnbFrWRuCbRMHrC50l3uoYpY1Ig93zR2dRZWiU4BKIw)qTJwoGi)OPMuWQzyehlq5acuoGiFteZ40MELMBW50J8nrmJT(0UU5YPCQEzRDPH0ECnoLtbkWDvofOa3v5uWaUgvofOa3v5uGcCxLtBaW4gkRYPaf4UkNcuG7QCkyOCfWqonr(MiMXPkdaC3YbxKVjIzCk8qtLipim7hn1KaflYBcP6BSNywe4iEVVUVJlITbkweX2Q4V1nnmIlIS(0UoddngbsJ5UUgiLIaPXCxxRNsrEO3F0utcuoGiFteZ4uLBnXI49(6HEzSaLdiY3eXmofpocZw0OvOkN6itYZsiZtCkqPcUyXIf5IfDTERgXcuSis1D6Fr50HhIuSZpIEUEM8SkYqLWgXSxX3yXsa

MOONSORROW_ASSA_SL

Talents: 1211221

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.36.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Garrote

KeyPress: Stealth

Main Sequence: Sinister Strike, Slice and Dice, Eviscerate, Shiv, Rupture, Sepsis, Vendetta

what ms are you running this in raid i only get 1.6-2.1k dps ilvl 186.

Yes I’m item level 186 and get under 2k DPS
Strange

previous macro was better for me

Yes he had garotte first in rotation too which probably made a difference I have added garotte first in the rotation on @John-Metz macro and I’m getting better DPS results even with moon’s previous macro

can you send me youre string maybe?

Basically I’m using macro 4 @John-Metz I’ve put garotte 1st in main castsequence and I’ve got shiv to cast off before sepsis in the opener he also as ambush in the opener to on @John-Metz macro to be honest not to sure wether to remove the ambush I do get the odd freeze here and there mainly due to have no combo points after using kidney shot or cheap shot so I just manually spin fan of knives to get the combo points building again I’m sure though there must be away around this without having to spin fan of knives to fix the issue rest of macro runs fine only other minor problem is auto attack seems top on my DPS stats instead of deadly poison etc this is on Johns and Moons with Johns slightly performing better in that area too also

hmmm good to know,

i tried also sub but it also freezes at some time nice burst then it drops.

Yes sub seems to burst great at 20 seconds or so then DPS drops and issues start also auto attack too much and eviscerate not used enough that should be top of your DPS performance

Both macros ass and sub suffer from too much auto attacks which is mainly energy starvation especially in one button macros

I agree not a fan of the new one I created. Use the old ones. I wish I can get SnD to work right though.

The issue for the auto attacks is attack speed. If you use SnD it will increase your attack speed of your white damage attacks. That is something nobody can fix.

Having Garrote in the opener is the right way to do it, as I’ve said before its your hardest hitting bleed. The issue is SnD. SnD has to be at the beginning of a rotation because the energy regen and the white damage attack speed buff you get. Your poisons, and bleeds don’t do the damage they should, and this is not the fault of the macro. This is the fault with the game. Kitty Druids suffer the same problem, Fire Mages too. DoTs don’t do the damage they should, and it’s causing widespread issues across the board. The only classes that seem to have DoTs in line are UH DKs, Boomkins, Aff Locks, and Shadow Priests. These are currently the top 4 specs in the game by a large margin.

You can put Slice and Dice on another line, it does fix the issue a little but your DPS will go down.

As for Ambush, if you have the Blindside talent, that is the only time you use Ambush. Ambush does nothing for Assa Rogue DPS. Below is using a different macro that I got from this site, and even shows Melee (white damage) is going to be on top. I was on a dummy for a good 3 minutes.

The main thing I’m trying for people to understand is white damage for melee classes will be one of your top DPS if you are a quick style character (Rogues, Frost DKs, Enh Shammy, Kitty Druids) where attack speed matters and effects your white damage. There is nothing that us macro creators can do to fix that. It’s fine, you get good DPS from it. As you get more haste and crit gear, your Mutilate will become your number 1 ability, and melee will be lower. This is the issue currently at the beginning of an expansion, something to echo this happens every time a new expansion is released. Blizzard will fix these issues in the next major patch, they always do.

Ok I hope this fixes the issues. This took some work.

Notes:

• Slice and Dice section completely re-written. It’s on its own separate sequence. This I hope stops the locks, but I also added on the alt in the KeyPress a cancel aura if it does lock up. If you don’t want to use the alt key for it please make a macro like this

/cancelaura [mod:alt] Slice and Dice

I would recommend doing this after you exit combat because Slice and Dice stay on with you after combat.

• Moved Sepsis so it will do the SnD rotation, also Shiv is better off done at the end of combat after bleeds have been put on. That is what I’m hearing on Discord, please someone validate that for me.

• AOE rotation on Shift, I will move this to its own macro later if it works.

Main Sequence

/castsequence reset=target Garrote, Mutilate, Mutilate, Rupture, Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom
/castsequence reset=combat/18 Mutilate, Slice and Dice
/castsequence [mod:shift] reset=target Fan of Knives, Fan of Knives, Envenom, Fan of Knives, Fan of Knives, Rupture, Fan of Knives, Fan of Knives, Envenom, Fan of Knives, Fan of Knives, Rupture
/cast Sepsis
/cast Vendetta
/cast Shiv

d0Z3caWsiv9wcPxtqDyKMjHYZK0SLOhl0njs)ccFdH7rq2jI2ly3c2VQ(juQ)cj8BkonjgkbAWQmCOOdcLmmc4ykDCOWcrPyPeQwmj1YP0dHi5PkwgPwhevtesPPsutgsY0P6Iqk(meLll66syJqKARqI2mHy7qe9ruk9viPMgu13HimlP65OA0eHZHItcPY4qjxtkNNi6UOuDBsY2GkdlidKlmsXgBYbBXfhBuJcSMblumIbKAqggzAzgComRExTEHbRcxcJfgPgtGBSwdsadBh0GY0YvmbGuJRIdgP0qbTeDbpTizgCftaydmOnfHwu6a5cJuA0AqzA5kMahKbYfKbYfgerk35jgfziM)9Nn5PlKtTil9)(JqGA)VLOP7)TenD)VLbFT)3s009)wIMU)3YGJ1YaKAyqePCNNyuKHy(3F2KNUqrJk1uhXY6V)wIMU)xDB4zWbKvyqePCNNyuKHy(NOQmOc5CjueXz)pBYtxiNArw6)9xBj01(FTLqx7)Tm4yTm9)AlHU2)RTe6A)VLbFT)xBj01(FTLqx7)Tm4yTm9)AlHU2)RTe6A)VLbFfiXddIiL7)v1SQc0aYgmiIuU)hbZIxaGehmiIuU)xJPYcgzRsq401GAyeZyWumfvkomWiOH7sPrRbKbhg0NskOn5CqgixyqePC)prdgUN0sxI(Fbt0Osn1z)VLGfEGuddIineZsAHL(NOQmOc50sN9)QBdpdoWHb9PKINLjLNGm4WmEIjsxeIUIjaZKyuKbxHwcJG2uknAnGm4WiBvccN(cQbhCyqDsfgRclLdYGdZGzgrhAbsDJbg0eeXyJjszuHj1PQvkvCjb2ao4aaa

MOONSORROW_ASSA_SL

Talents: 1211221

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.36.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Stealth, Slice and Dice

Main Sequence: Slice and Dice, Eviscerate, Fan of Knives, Sinister Strike, Shiv, Garrote, Rupture, Sepsis, Vendetta

Unfortunatel @Moonsorow moon this macro is putting out a lot less DPS than the original I’m struggling at 1700-1800 where as your original was at least 2k my friend thanks for your efforts

Just a update I’m using blindside and alacrity seem to be getting better DPS on the training dummie just using poison on daggers nothing else DPS is about 2150 after a 5 minute test tested 2-3 times DPS was roughly the same I also hit ambush manually once it procs forgot to mention that. I will try it in Torghast sometime this week and let you know if their are problems

this one works best for me

also with eternal bleeding i do alot more damage and can burst to 4.8k constant dps of 2.3k.

dOJacaWskkVLqzBukZevsZwq3uv5xQs3wv4WG2Pk2R0UjA)i9tkP)sO63qEMadvL0Grz4kKdsP6XcDmGJtrSqkrlvv0IvPSCr9qcHNs1Yu0ZrmrkHPcvNxLy6KUifvNwKUSsxxbBKqYwPiTzkKTJkLpIkvZckttv13rL4RuOghQy0kuVMq0jPadtLQRHQUhHuFJGZjI7sbDbfVhq9pRwpU1NpTAS42D3U4ox7zw864WWvQK6GjamNG62h0XOC9pessq5mIl15UBUPBMKIK9mTfyR(huoadnqQBMBRutrYAzDlwJGdHApG6MlncLJRiqpgbv4T0Wu9sTSUpAJgyrpt(K6gVqrAFidjfVA9pymJmDZKuKKu8EafVhq93iKOuwWKtWD(EM1FJqIswtgwzCPmklVKvfnGYOmH7byuwaG)pXggLbe4NyugqGFIrzGK)amkdiWpXOmGa)eJYaj24asWOmGa)SNG6VrirPmHeW)9E®gHeLY4tc4u)kIOFWygv8Q1nBVCnVesX7bu)ncjkLjMer0fgQJXKOi6XnOAiLbe48xTUz7LNB4cjBXRw)AE)GXmQ49aQ)gHeLYetIIOh3GkMer0fgQJnKYacC(Rw31DKOgKrnfjR7RjdRutHHvRwTAl

It won’t let me import the sequence. When you click export make sure you copy and paste the whole thing.

What can be done is add a modifier for Blindside but all the guides I have seen, Blindside doesn’t do much damage overall in a long boss fight.