Mouseover sometimes dont work

…First i noticed it with my macros for MW Monk, now i see it while questing as a restro druid. I have to heal some npc. The first 3 i just mouseover and start to heal, than i got in combat and after i killed this npc i cant continue to heal via mouseover. I now must click the NPC.

This is the macro i am using

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/druid-healz-with-resto-dps/

Sorry for the bump…but I still have this problems sometims. I am in cobat = mouseover working. Not in combat = mouseover dont work - and even when i click myself = macros dont work. What i have noticed is when this problem ocurs, the macro icons dont change. When i am in cobat / macros work, the icons change every secound.

this is the current macro i am playing with (i try overhaul my macros, so nothing special)

Sequences['siLOWmw'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.02.
  Author="Nobody",
  SpecID=270,
  Talents = "2133132",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [@mouseover,help,nodead] [help,nodead] [@player] Renewing Mist, Effuse",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] [help,nodead] [@player] Effuse",
        "/cast [talent:1/1, mod:shift] Chi Burst; [talent:1/2] Zenimpuls; [talent:1/3] Chi Wave",
      PostMacro={
        "/cast Donnerfokustee",
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] [help,nodead] [@player] Renewing Mist",
      },
    },
  },
}

There is an option in GSEto reset the macro when you are out of cokbat. What happens when you turn that option off?

GSE has been written with in combat use as it’s primary focus so I can’t even begin to think how to troubleshoot this. I also don’t have a Druid.

The Option dont change this behavior. But its not a big deal, since i can keep me in combat easily :slight_smile: I was just wondering if i am the only one / if its something on my site.

Thank you Timothy & Happy Halloween :slight_smile:

Max