MW PvE 7.3.5 - Dungeon, Mythic and Raid GSE Macros

-Special thank to John Q@WoWLazyMacros

I used John Q’s PvP macros however I am Antorus LFR/Normal/Heroic raiding focused including the Dungeon/Heroic Dungeon and Mythic keystone all tested.

Adaptive strategies: Shaohao Raid Healing style. This is a rotation that pairs with the Raid Healing macros. This rotation changes the play style to make heavy use of Whispers of Shaohao via Effuse healing.

Addons: AskMrRobot & Pawn - Run AskMrRobot on your WoW then copy Export Instruction the data code then go https://www.askmrrobot.com and paste data into the text box. It will automatically load your toon. Make sure you click on top “Adaptive | Raid Healing” and change to “Raid Healing (Shaohao)” then click Save. Finally, You click “Export to Addon” button and it will bring up dialog then look below under Pawn section, Copy the Pawn code data stats weight and paste on your WoW Pawn by press C and click Pawn button on bottom of your toon character. The Pawn addon will come out, click “Scale” tab, click “Manual” then “Import” and paste the pawn stats code into and press ok. so You can get best gear stats designed for Shaohao using Effuse and Sheilun’s Gift spam benefits.

My Blood Elf MW Monk has Chi-Ji 4th bonus gear, ilvl: 946 managed hitting 800k-1.2M+ hps meter output using this pure spam macros at 100-150ms repeat delay.

Your preferred choice 2 macros to test which is best for your MW Monk. 1st macro is full Effuse spam and 2nd macro Enveloping Mist and Effuse spam.

For Vivify, I always use Vivify WHEN the Uplifting Trance proc’d, I manually self defense like Fortify Brew and Life Cocoon on myself or tanks. I usually saving Revival cd for emergency heals everyone quickly.

1st Macro: full Effuse and Sheilun’s Gift spam

Sequences['MWST-Raid'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Nasonadra@Daggerspine",
  SpecID=270,
  Talents = "11331(2/3)2",
  Help = [[Your preferred either Talent builds: 1133122 [Invoke Chi-ji, the Red Crane] or 1133132 [Jade Serpent Statue] && Special credited to John Q@WoWLazyMacros]],
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      LoopLimit=1,
      KeyPress={
        "/stopmacro [channeling:Chi Burst]",
        "/stopmacro [channeling:Essence Font]",
        "/castsequence [mod:ctrl, @player] Summon Jade Serpent Statue",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Invoke Chi-ji, the Red Crane",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Thunder Focus Tea",
        "/castsequence [@mouseover,help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Effuse, Renewing Mist",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Chi Burst",
        "/cast [nochanneling] [@mouseover,help,nodead]@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Essence Font",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Sheilun's Gift",
      PostMacro={
        "/cast Arcane Torrent",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Effuse",
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

2nd Macro: Enveloping Mist, Effuse and Sheilun’s Gift spam

Sequences['MWST-EM'] = {
  Author="Nasondra@Daggerspine",
  SpecID=270,
  Talents = "11331(2/3)2",
  Help = [[Your preferred either Talent builds: 1133122 [Invoke Chi-ji, the Red Crane] or 1133132 [Jade Serpent Statue] && Special credited to John Q@WoWLazyMacros]],
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      LoopLimit=1,
      KeyPress={
        "/castsequence [mod:ctrl, @player] Summon Jade Serpent Statue",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Invoke Chi-ji, the Red Crane",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [@mouseover,help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Enveloping Mist, Renewing Mist",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Chi Burst",
        "/cast [nochanneling] [@mouseover,help,nodead]@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Essence Font",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Sheilun's Gift",
      PostMacro={
        "/cast Arcane Torrent",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Effuse",
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

-Please be aware, My English is not my primary language and I am deaf using American Sign Language so no perfect English Grammar. :slight_smile:

Revision Date: 1/23/2018

Example of Shaohao raid healing: Effuse + Sheilun’s Gift bomb screenshot.

… another future more post

Hey I am very grateful for the macros! Do you just spam it on the targets that lose hp or are there more strategies?

@dusansos1

I usually spam whenever raiders HP that need to heal up and for example in Heroic mode Antorus raid awful lot damage to everyone that’s how i spam keep them to keep alive which it quickly stacked up the Gust of Mists then bomb them with the Sheilun’s Gift easily topping their HP super fast! :slight_smile:

For Vivify, I always use Vivify WHEN the Uplifting Trance proc’d, I manually self defense like Fortify Brew and Life Cocoon on myself or tanks. I usually saving Revival cd for emergency heals everyone quickly.

For a low geared monk, do you recommend the first macro or the second? Thank you for sharing these. :slight_smile:

@thx10050

110lvl MW monk? If so, I suggested you test both and see if your undergeared MW monk able keep up with
everyone and tank by topping their health pool. If you start doing raiding. I would go 1st macro due to super efficient mana conserve will easily outlive anybody.

The 2nd macros comes with Enveloping Mist which little expensive mana every per 6 seconds by casequence’s cd. Unless you want do Enveloping Mist on @focus tank as helper keep up their HP pooling.

famous @Cymiryc motto: You gotta test, tweak match your toon’s stats E.g. haste, crit, mastery etc and find best sweet spot.

I may be missing something but both macros look exactly the same other than the names.

@Matthew Brewer

1st macros comes with spam effuse (Super mana efficient usage).

2nd macros same as 1st and it comes with the Enveloping Mist.

If you have mana regen trinkets, You probably want the Enveloping Mist 2nd macro and Eveloping Mist is a expensive mana usage. Since my guild raid in heroic antorus that has lot moving around spam heals which I tried use Enveloping Mist end up OOM very fast and My monk didn’t have the mana regen trinket that time.

That’s why I created spam effuse + sheilun’s gift bomb (1st macro) very efficient mana outlive the heroic bosses with sometimes half of our dps dead except 2 tanks, a few dps and couple healers include myself survived longest ever and successful downed the boss! thank those super mana efficient. :slight_smile:

Can you write a little guide how to maximise healing in raid? I tried it in lfr and either is my gear much weaker or im doing something wrong. I wasnt last but other guys were dominating. Just a small guide like use vivify on procs put tank on focus or how to position or do you dps during downtime etc. Please be so kind i am very keen on learning. Best regards

@dusansos1

That’s ok, Have you looked at your HPS meter like Skada and how much heals did your output reach at?

Maybe We could joint and run LFR together so you can see how much output i make at 946ilvl gear. All i was is spam 125ms key repeat by my Logitech Gaming software and I just stood there and spam heals on every raiders to keep topping their HP and sometime relocation to avoid incoming damage hit.

To be honest, Monk Mistweaver will never going be dominate HPS meter for sure, I give you a example one of my alt toon holy priest at 906ilvl gears always give my monk mistweaver a embarrassed with their awful high HPS output meter. I ran my holy priest just spam AoE heals in LFR and able keep up 1.2M+ meter blow my monk mistweaver 946ilvl. =(

haha let me know if you want run with me in LFR and I’ll glad show you. My Monk mistweaver is on Horde side in case you want to know.

Any idea why the raid macro turns off my sound effects? I notice if I set the error sounds to be heard in GSE then it doesn’t do it. But if I enable the error sound suppression then using this macro causes my sound effects to be toggled off. Quite annoying as I like audio cues.

Update:

Seems to occur when the macro casts essence font and only with this macro. My Brewmaster and Windwalker macros work without issue. I’m at a loss. Thought maybe it was the length of the lines so I deleted the @mouseover parts of all lines but that did not fix. I see no script in the macro that turns it off either. Only thing that fixes it fully is disabling the error sound suppression in GSE but that’s not needed for any other macro.

I narrowed the Sound Effects issue down to the ‘/stopmacro’ commands. Whenever I see those in macros, I have to delete them and the issue is resolved. I’ve asked about this in other threads, but I don’t think anyone knows why that occurs for some people.

That was it…Thank you!

Hi,

You wouldn’t want delete the stopmacro, It prevent you to interrupt the channeling of Essence Font and Chi Burst during attempt cast while the channeling is in progress till to complete then able cast next spells.

"/stopmacro [channeling:Chi Burst]", "/stopmacro [channeling:Essence Font]",

I suggest you check GSE Options setting via Press ESC then click Interface then click Addons tab then click GSE and go under General, Prevent Sound Error needs to mark it and it should stop making a sounds.

Other option via console command: turn off the error sound.

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0

I added ‘nochanneling: Essence Font’ to most of the macro’s lines, so it still works fine.

And it’s not that it’s making error sounds; the ‘/stopmacro’ command turns off the sound effects in general. I ran this issue by Tim and he said it’s due to the way the command works in the program, it literally stops everything. So a ‘nochanneling: spell name’ is the only alternative for those of us having this issue.

Howdy everyone,

I tried fistweaving spec, This is so unbelievably high hps output meter last night in Heroic Antorus raid with my guild and I managed dominate the heals meter beat Holy Priest, Holy Pally or Resto Druid even Resto Shammy in same ilvl geared.

Credited due to @Kevin (Fistweaving / Mistweave PVE 7.3.2 1123113)

You may notice I am using “/use 14” macro sole purpose activate one of my trinket that has mana regen feature and Arcane Torrent from Blood Elf radical = Maximum Mana Regen

The Trinket info @WoWHead: Carafe of Searing Light Trinket

With understanding, I tweaked the Kevin’s macro and I got higher HPS output meter.

DPS while healing (404k):

Healing HPS output meter:

Breakdown list of Healing output by fistweaving:

Here the latest I played with the fistweaving. Talent Build: 3123113 (Yes I am using the Chi Wave for fun and I should taken Chi Burst for higher HPS output will try in next raiding next week to test it)

Sequences['FistingYou'] = {
  Author="Poundcake@Azuremyst",
  SpecID=270,
  Talents = "1123113",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=true,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Thunder Focus Tea, Renewing Mist, Renewing Mist",
        "/cast [nochanneling,combat] Refreshing Jade Wind",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Rising Sun Kick",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat  Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Chi Wave",
      PostMacro={
        "/use [@boss1target, help][@focus,help,nodead][] 14",
        "/cast Arcane Torrent",
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Mana Regen macro

Sequences['ManaRegen'] = {
  Author="Poundcake@Azuremyst",
  SpecID=270,
  Talents = "1123113",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick",
      PostMacro={
        "/use [@boss1target, help][@focus,help,nodead][] 14",
        "/cast Arcane Torrent",
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

These are really nice! Added Chi Burst on an Alt mod. Good HPS, but equally high overheals (maybe i’m just bad!).
I’m struggling to code them so that they stop turning off my Sound Effects in-game. Can anyone help?

@SACafun

You could add /console Sound_EnableSFX 0 in PreMacro before the line of /stopmacro [channeling:Essence Font]

It should turn off the sound every time you press the macro. Try it since I am deaf so it doesn’t bother me. lol

Howdy everyone,

Here update, I xfer’d different server from Daggerspine to Ner’zhul joined new guild which they are full of Deaf, Hard of Hearing players and etc. My monk mw recieved Legendary Aman’thul Vision trinket with Velens trinket and Prydaz, Xavaric’s Magnum Opus neck.

For anyone who doesn’t have Aman’thul Vision trinket, Then I recommend Prydaz, Xavaric’s Magnum Opus and Velens or Ei’thas, Lunar Glides of Eramas combine with Velens or Ei’thas, Lunar Glides of Eramas and Doorway to Nowhere cloak for AoE purpose.

We run Mythic ABT progress this time so my macro on this thread become obsolete due to awful lot of move and crazy spam heals will not fill up player’s HP topping with Effuse and Sheilun’s Gift bomb.

So here I created 3 macros Single, AoE and Emergency.

Sequences['_Vivify'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.08.
  Author="Nasonadra@Ner'zhul",
  SpecID=270,
  Talents = "1133121",
  Help = [[Usually default talent build: 1133121 and special situation like in Mythic ABT progress which is that involves lot AoE damages to all raiders by some bosses's AoE bombs or Mines and etc use talent build: 1133223 (Diffuse Magic).]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Fortifying Brew",
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Diffuse Magic",
        "/use [nochanneling] Repurposed Fel Focuser",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Mana Tea",
        "/castsequence [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead][@target] Renewing Mist, Vivify",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Vivify",
        "/cast [combat] Healing Elixir",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Renewing Mist",
      },
    },
  },
}

Sequences['_AoE'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.08.
  Author="Nasonadra@Ner'zhul",
  SpecID=270,
  Talents = "1133121",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=false,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Fortifying Brew",
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Diffuse Magic",
        "/use [nochanneling] Repurposed Fel Focuser",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [combat] Healing Elixir",
        "/cast [combat] Invoke Chi-ji, the Red Crane",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Renewing Mist",
      },
    },
  },
}

Blizzard’s Macro via /macro:

Macro 1 for Emergency burst heals to all raiders. This is going use Velens trinket only.

#showtooltip
/use 13
/castsequence Revival, Essence Font

Macro 2 for Sheilun’s Gift

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,exists] [target=target,exists] [target=player] Sheilun's Gift