My Arcane 6.0.3 (Walls of Text to help too)

Hello, I just boosted a mage and made this with my Hunter \ Blood DK Macro xp. I’ve only been able to test on Dummies so far, but everything is firing off right. No\Low Missile Clips and Supernova off CD for next use. Macro Addons: SuperDuperMacro <> KayrMacro <> Macro Toolkit

Addon Versions then Lightweight ones at the bottom.

If anybody can test out these with a better mage, please let me know how it goes. I will be trying some of the lower LFRs while Timeless Isle gear farming too.

Talents: 1-1-2-1-3-3 > Only Supernova really matters for the macro.
Major: Blink, Slow, Arcane Power
Minor: Momentum

Single Target:

#showtooltip Supernova /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/12 Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast, Supernova, Arcane Barrage, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Barrage /castrandom [combat] !Arcane Missiles /castsequence [combat] reset=combat/12 Presence of Mind, Arcane Power, Presence of Mind /use Crystal of Insanity /use [combat] 13 /use [combat] 14

I like to see my Novas Charge, So I used it as Tooltip.
If you don’t use Arcane Power Glyph, Take out the “Presence of Mind” after it.
This macro will use:

1. Presence of Mind and Arcane Power
  2. Timeless Isle Crystal
  3. Trinkets (13 & 14)

AoE:

#showtooltip Arcane Explosion /castsequence [nochanneling]reset=combat/12 Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Supernova, Arcane Barrage, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Barrage /castrandom [combat] !Arcane Missiles /use Crystal of Insanity /use [combat] 13 /use [combat] 14

Since my Single target already tracks Nova, I left this one as Explosion.
I like to leave big CDs out of my AoE macros. (Presence of Mind and Arcane Power)
This macro will use:

1. Cast Arcane Barrage twice in its full run.
  2. Timeless Isle Crystal
  3. Trinkets (13 & 14)

Lightweight Single Target(208<255): (Uses Nova still)

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/mod/5 Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast, Supernova, Arcane Barrage, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Barrage /cast !Arcane Missiles

Lightweight AoE(69<255): (Can’t fit Nova)

/castsequence [nochanneling] Arcane Explosion /cast !Arcane Missiles

Try both out for 5 minutes they both fired off everything without any lock up…it was wonderful

Thanks bud. Still trying to gear up my mage to check dps, but for now its just bad as a boosted.

I have a 523 mage which was doing 8.5k on Ordos with a lot of movement due to idiots :frowning: The AoE was doing a measly 17k on the group inside the room @Nazgrim on normal mode. Pretty damn happy with this macro. Thanks for putting it together.

[quote quote=17924]Hello, I just boosted a mage and made this with my Hunter \ Blood DK Macro xp. I’ve only been able to test on Dummies so far, but everything is firing off right. No\Low Missile Clips and Supernova off CD for next use. Macro Addons: SuperDuperMacro <> KayrMacro <> Macro Toolkit

Addon Versions then Lightweight ones at the bottom.

If anybody can test out these with a better mage, please let me know how it goes. I will be trying some of the lower LFRs while Timeless Isle gear farming too.

Talents: 1-1-2-1-3-3 > Only Supernova really matters for the macro.
Major: Blink, Slow, Arcane Power
Minor: Momentum

Single Target:

#showtooltip Supernova /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/12 Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast, Supernova, Arcane Barrage, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Barrage /castrandom [combat] !Arcane Missiles /castsequence [combat] reset=combat/12 Presence of Mind, Arcane Power, Presence of Mind /use Crystal of Insanity /use [combat] 13 /use [combat] 14
I like to see my Novas Charge, So I used it as Tooltip. If you don’t use Arcane Power Glyph, Take out the “Presence of Mind” after it. This macro will use: 1. Presence of Mind and Arcane Power 2. Timeless Isle Crystal 3. Trinkets (13 & 14)

AoE:

#showtooltip Arcane Explosion /castsequence [nochanneling]reset=combat/12 Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Supernova, Arcane Barrage, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Barrage /castrandom [combat] !Arcane Missiles /use Crystal of Insanity /use [combat] 13 /use [combat] 14
Since my Single target already tracks Nova, I left this one as Explosion. I like to leave big CDs out of my AoE macros. (Presence of Mind and Arcane Power) This macro will use: 1. Cast Arcane Barrage twice in its full run. 2. Timeless Isle Crystal 3. Trinkets (13 & 14)

Lightweight Single Target(208<255): (Uses Nova still)

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/mod/5 Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast, Supernova, Arcane Barrage, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Barrage /cast !Arcane Missiles
Lightweight AoE(69<255): (Can’t fit Nova)
/castsequence [nochanneling] Arcane Explosion /cast !Arcane Missiles
[/quote] Can someone convert these to gnomesequencer? Really starting to like it better than macro toolkit.

What Matthew said, PLSSSSSSS

Bump.

Really would love this converted to gnome.

I have been trying to convert the macro to gnome sequencer but it hasn’t been working. PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE THIS FOR GNOME SEQUENCER!!!

Yeah, I haven’t had any luck either.

[quote quote=20756]Bump.
Really would love this converted to gnome.
[/quote]

Sequences['AMBlast'] = { 
	PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nopet,nochanneling] summon water elemental
/petattack [@target,harm]
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/12 Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Supernova, Arcane Barrage, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Barrage',
	'/cast [combat,nochanneling] Arcane Missiles',
	'/castsequence [combat,nochanneling] reset=combat/12 Presence of Mind, Arcane Power, Presence of Mind',
	PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/use Crystal of Insanity
]],
}
Sequences['AMExplode'] = { 
	PreMacro = [[
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=combat/12 Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Supernova, Arcane Barrage, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Barrage',
	PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/use Crystal of Insanity
]],
}
Sequences['AMLite'] = { 
	PreMacro = [[
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=target/5 Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast, Supernova, Arcane Barrage, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Barrage',
	PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}
Sequences['AMUltralite'] = {
	PreMacro = [[
]]
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] Arcane Explosion'
	'/cast [combat,nochanneling] Arcane Missiles'
	PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]]
}

NOTE (formatting): Spaces are unacceptable at the beginning of any line. I use tabs – however, your mileage may vary, so if you find you are echoing commands to your chat window, remove the whitespace from the beginning of the respective lines.

NOTE (naming): Because many people already have macros named with AOE and ST, I have chosen to use names that will mitigate name conflicts – you are not bound by my names – feel free to change them as meets your needs.

NOTE (poetic license): While I have tried to directly convert the macros requested, I admit to the exercise of personal liberty and I have made a couple style changes to avoid offending my sensibilities. Naturally, you are free to revert any of those changes. E.g. my preference of reset=target instead over reset=combat.

Finally, as always, we are a hive mind community and we all benefit when members of the community share their “experience” and “improvements”… please share any changes you find uplift your play. Cheers.

Thank you so much, i’ll test it out in Raid Right now and see if I have any better lucks with my rotations :stuck_out_tongue:

Curious to why you have Summon Water Elemental in an Arcane Rotation???

Hi Guys, I took the GS macro that was posted. Fixed some commas that were missing and removed the water elemental casting and added ice barrier and ice ward. Im a gnome and soft so I like to have ice barrier up as when ever I can. Here it is let me know what you think. I just modded it

Sequences['AMBlast'] = { 
	PreMacro = [[
]],
	'/castsequence reset=combat Ice Barrier',
    '/castsequence reset=combat Ice Ward',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/12 Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Supernova, Arcane Barrage, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Barrage',
	'/castsequence [combat,nochanneling] reset=combat/12 Presence of Mind, Arcane Power, Presence of Mind',
	PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/use Crystal of Insanity
]],
}

PreMacro = [[
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=combat/12 Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Supernova, Arcane Barrage, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Barrage',
	PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/use Crystal of Insanity
]],
}

Sequences['AMLite'] = { 
	PreMacro = [[
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=target/5 Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast, Supernova, Arcane Barrage, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Barrage',
	PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

PreMacro = [[
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] Arcane Explosion',
	PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

I was getting a few lockups and I am not a GS expert so I would really appreciate anyone who knows what macros to tell me what we need to change to make it work a little better. I have made a few changes again but as I said if anyone has advice please let me know.

Sequences['AMBlast'] = { 
	PreMacro = [[
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Supernova, Arcane Barrage, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Barrage',
	'/castsequence [combat,nochanneling] reset=target Presence of Mind, Arcane Power, Presence of Mind',
	PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/use Crystal of Insanity
]],
}

PreMacro = [[
/castsequence reset=combat Ice Barrier,
/castsequence reset=combat Ice Ward,
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Supernova, Arcane Barrage, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Barrage',
	PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/use Crystal of Insanity
]],
}

Sequences['AMLite'] = { 
	PreMacro = [[
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast, Supernova, Arcane Barrage, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Blast, Arcane Barrage',
	PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

PreMacro = [[
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] Arcane Explosion',