My current Blood Macro [GS]

Talents: 2311112
Major: Outbreak*, Regenerative Magic, Raise Ally*
Minor: Resilient Grip, Path of Frost

*Outbreak glyph is the only one really needed.
*Raise Ally is due to the lack of RP.

Sequences['BloodDK'] = {
StepFunction = [[
		limit = limit or 1
		if step == limit then
			limit = limit % #macros + 1
			step = 1
		else
			step = step % #macros + 1
		end
	]],
    PreMacro = [[
/cast Bone Shield
/cast [combat] Vampiric Blood
/cast [combat] Anti-Magic Shell
/cast [combat] Dancing Rune Weapon
    ]],
    "/cast Death Strike",
    "/castsequence reset=combat Plague Leech, Outbreak",
    "/castsequence reset=combat Outbreak, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil",
    '/castsequence reset=combat Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Soul Reaper, Death Strike',
    '/castsequence reset=combat Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Soul Reaper, Death Strike',
    '/cast [combat] Blood Tap',
    PostMacro = [[
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    ]],
}

I built this macro to force out Death Strikes for lots of self healing. So far its been doing its job, even got some comments from healers saying I was boring to heal.
Flask: Strength
Pot: Bonus Armor

I just made it to Tank Endless 38 with my macro and the Follower (not myself) died and ended it.
i654, Strength Pot, Food from inside Ring.

Edit: My other Macros
Help

#showtooltip /cast [mod] Rune Tap /stopmacro [mod] /cast Death Pact /cast Vampiric Blood /cast Icebound Fortitude /use Healthstone /cast Rune Tap /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Illidan\\BLACK_Illidan_04.wav")
>The script is Illys You are Not Prepared. Remove if you want.

Taunt

/cast [@target] Dark Command /cast [@mouseover,exists] Death Grip

Army

/castsequence reset=5/combat Empower Rune Weapon, Army of the Dead

Still going strong in 6.1.

im still using this also,this macro rocks!!

Made an account to comment and say that this macro is awesome for tanking as a Blood DK. Thank you for sharing it!

There was only 1 issue that I’ve had with this macro. I just sold 2 WoW tokens, so I obviously bought out all my heirloom XP gear, and the 2 PvP trinkets (with ALL the upgrades) but I kept getting error messages constantly. but I made a simple solution to an easy to miss error in code

After Saving your (awesome) macro, I just inserted this in it’s own line right above the text that forms in the code right when you save the macro name

/mtex

It’s just a simple disable UI error insert code. Now this is a perfect macro

I love running tanks, and your macro is helping me wreck as a Blood DK
Tank you so much :smiley:

i have a question… and i ask it because i dont know, not to be a smartass or to downcomment your code.

you use "/ on three lines and '/ on the rest

Is there a reason you do this??

thank you for the macro :wink: keep them coming

" is supposed to be priority over ’ from what I’ve read in other threads/macro listings.
I’m not sure if it does do that, but just in case I tossed them in.

What are your talents and glyphs Suise?

[quote quote=22506]Talents: 2311112
Major: Outbreak*, Regenerative Magic, Raise Ally*
Minor: Resilient Grip, Path of Frost

*Outbreak glyph is the only one really needed.
*Raise Ally is due to the lack of RP.[/quote]

I still use the ones posted in the first post.

Really? I didn’t know that, to lazy to check it out. :wink:

But what I do know about " is that you need that when you have a split cast-name,
(example a part of a Warlock macro sequence.)

"/castsequence [nomod]reset=target Soul Fire,Dark Soul: Knowledge,Hand of <strong>Gul'dan</strong>",

Normally it is like the rest like this:

'/castsequence [nomod]reset=target Soul Fire,Dark Soul: Knowledge',

Sequences[‘BloodDK’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/cast Bone Shield
]],
“/cast Death Strike”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Plague Leech, Outbreak, Rune Tap”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Outbreak, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil”,
‘/castsequence reset=combat Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Soul Reaper, Death Strike’,
‘/castsequence reset=combat Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Soul Reaper, Death Strike’,
‘/cast [combat] Blood Tap’,
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat] 14
]],
}
Only thing new is Rune Tap in with Plague Leech, since CDs are pretty close.
Talents: 2311112

Sequences[‘BloodT’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/cast Bone Shield
]],
“/cast Death Strike”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Plague Leech, Outbreak, Rune Tap”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Outbreak, Death Coil”,
‘/castsequence reset=combat Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Soul Reaper, Death Strike’,
‘/castsequence reset=combat Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Soul Reaper, Death Strike’,
‘/cast [combat] Blood Tap’,
‘/cast Death Coil’,
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat] 14
]],
}
This one is almost the same cept for Outbreak \ Coil line. I use Necrotic for this one.
Talents: 2311111

Still doing some tests with Necrotic one (BloodT), but I was able to single tank LFR - Arcane Sanctum with it (Tank left (after Tectus)and group decide not to stop) and do some randoms with it so far.

Thoughts so far:
BloodDK - Full Defense: More Coils (HP) and Defile (Damage Reduce)
BloodT - Slight Aggression: Less Coil for more Necrotic and most of the time I’m to lazy for DnD unless its a pre-pull using this macro.

Great macro! Thank You!

i use your original blooddk with talents 2311111 works awesome,i will swap out for defile on heavy aoe trash or fights

I have been using your BloodDK macro since you posted it and I have to say it’s been the best and most comfortable macro to use out of all of the ones I have seen on here for BDKs, I have only died 3 times and that was only after leveling up to 100, and two of those were only cause I wasn’t paying proper attention. Thank you for creating it, I’ve tried out your newest macro with Necrotic Plague and I was able to clear silver tank challenge on my ilvl 634 with little difficulty, I have been reading around that Unholy Blight seems to work very well with Necrotic Plague and helps to boost the damage, I decided to try it out and replaced Plague Leech with it, with three separate tests (two on the garrison training dummies and one in actual combat) I have gotten mix results, the first time my dps jumped 2-3k and I was able to maintain it for quite a while, but during my second test it seemed the dps dropped quite a bit and the abilities were locked up and not firing off in a well paced manner, I assumed it was cause without Plague Leech I was not generating as many runes so I wasn’t able to fire off my abilities as many times. My third test and the one where I tried against actual mobs my DPS again jumped up and my abilities were firing off. As I need sleep I will test and play around with it more later but was wondering what you or anyone who’s been using the Macro thinks about Unholy Blight and if anyone else has tried it out and what their results were.

Sorry for the late response. Unholy Blight + Necrotic Plague is Blight Plague and is used by Unholy Spec to spike the Necrotic Stacks really fast. The only big down side for Blood is that we don’t have a way to refresh the stacks like unholy has, so it drops and you lose the 15 stack tick. It would shine in AoE situations and start bursts, but you would lose a decent amount of self heals with out Plague Leech every 30s; it’s about 25-60k on my DK, depending on scent stacks (Self buffed).

I can’t get this working, I am getting loads of errors. I copy paste the macro in to toolkit so all of it goes in but then many errors appear saying that they aren’t macro commands.
I am a retard when it comes to this so please be kind and help me :smiley:

YES finally I got it working :smiley:

Just a small update.

On BloodT I added AMS into Vamp sequence line. This macro didn’t seem to be healing as much as I would like it to.
I added back in Trinket slot 13, My last one had a bigger CD on it.

Sequences['BloodT'] = {
StepFunction = [[
		limit = limit or 1
		if step == limit then
			step = 1
		else
		end
	]],
    PreMacro = [[
/cast Bone Shield
/castsequence [combat] Vampiric Blood, Anti-Magic Shell, Anti-Magic Shell
    ]],
    "/cast Death Strike",
    "/castsequence reset=combat Plague Leech, Outbreak, Rune Tap",
    "/castsequence reset=combat Outbreak, Death Coil",
    '/castsequence reset=combat Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Soul Reaper, Death Strike',
    '/castsequence reset=combat Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Soul Reaper, Death Strike',
    '/cast [combat] Blood Tap',
    PostMacro = [[
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
    ]],
}

BloodDK is the same accept for the add of /use [combat] 13 back into the PostMacro section. It’s still healing like a champ.

Talents
BloodDK:

BloodT:

Glyphs
Major:
    Glyph of Outbreak
    Glyph of Raise Ally
    Glyph of Regenerative Magic

Minor:
    Glyph of Resilient Grip
    Glyph of Path of Frost
    Empty

Very nice sequence Suiseiseki, it’s very great job :slight_smile:

Do you have another sequence with talent Breath of Sindragosa to maintain this spell a long time for better dps on single target boss?