My current Blood Macro [GS]

The macro’s doesn’t work for me :s.

I just started a DK.
I have no ide whats blocking.
I had a good macro to start a DK with but since 6.2 its not working

It’s kinda hard to make a Breath macro with 1 button since you cant use a [nochanneling] command to stop Coils.

[quote quote=25105]The macro’s doesn’t work for me :s.
I just started a DK. I have no ide whats blocking. I had a good macro to start a DK with but since 6.2 its not working
[/quote]

Do you already have GS and it’s not working in that or are you trying to use it in a different Macro program?
If you don’t have GS, I have a guide with links in it. If you have GS and it’s not working, then I’m not to sure. I have 1-2 macros that brake my GS too, I have them in a copy of “Sequences.lua” named “Sequences2.lua”. I just change the name and do a quick reload in game when using those 1-2 alts.

Google Doc Guide:
Setup GnomeSequencer

Yes i use GS for all my other toons but some how i just can’t manage to make your blood and frost DK work.

i even made a sequences2.lua with your macro in it but i had to add it to my normal sequence to find it and it doesn’t do anything. so i have no idea what’s wrong but it’s kinda annoying since i want to lvl a DK :s

suis how well does your macro fair in raids and the likes dps wise and holding threat

Hmm, that is odd. The 2nd lua that i had to rename every time i wanted to use the alt was the only band aid fix i know of.

I haven’t really watched DPS, I know with BloodDK that I have been doing decent dps / dmg. I’m always trying to push my DK to be in the Top 3 for Healing and the bottom of the list for dmg taken.

I’m going for BonusArm > Mastery > Versa > MultiS > Haste
My stats atm 640 > 70.49% > 6.55% > 19.83% > 13.13% - Self Buffed

thanks for the answer :slight_smile:

Very good macro for healing but DPS on single target is very bad because this macro cast lot of blood boil over Death strike with my ilvl 694 on hm mode.

It possible to change this, to cast less blood boil and more death strike on single target boss?

Thanks ^^

You could test around with removing a Blood Boil Sequence line or making them shorter to lock up on Death Strike more often.

Original:

'/castsequence reset=combat Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Soul Reaper, Death Strike',
    '/castsequence reset=combat Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Soul Reaper, Death Strike',

Like the original to maybe just:

'/castsequence reset=combat Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Soul Reaper, Death Strike',

Or even adding a 2nd Death Strike at the very top for the Step to hit it twice:

"/cast Death Strike",
    "/cast Death Strike",
    "/castsequence reset=combat Plague Leech, Outbreak, Rune Tap",

Mostly just little tweaks that changes it. I’ll test it out too with my lower level DK since they have low Mastery, more Strikes would help them out too.

i have been using your macro from the start and i am always top 5 on healing and dps as a tank!!!

-Delete-

i like your micros they are the best

I don’t know why my Death Coil is not casting? Anyone here who can help me fix this?

Hello! I’m new to using macros. How do I get all of the macro you made fit in? I’m only allowed 255 characters in WoW…can I cut and paste it somehow or am I doing it all wrong?

Hi everyone…
Suiseiseki…
you have done a really good macro…nice job, and thanks for sharing.
Just checking if you got any update.

Warlords of Draenor broke the 0,0,0,… etc. method of macroing.

A player saw the need of the community and wrote Gnomesequencer to perform the same action; that of executing a macro line-by-line.

Here is a Guide to Gnomesequencer.

TLDR; One now creates a text file which Gnomesequencer will read. The text file will include a macro rotation in a slightly different format. Each press of the macro key will execute one action from the macro text.

Example:

Sequences["SPS"] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
'/castsequence reset=40 Halo',
'/castsequence reset=180 Shadowfiend',
'/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=combat Mind Blast, Mind Spike, Mind Spike, Mind Spike, Mind Blast, Mind Spike, Mind Spike, Mind Spike, Mind Blast, Mind Spike, Mind Spike, Mind Spike, Mind Blast, Mind Spike, Mind Spike, Mind Spike, Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch, Mind Blast, Devouring Plague, Mind Flay, Mind Blast, Devouring Plague, Mind Flay',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

The name of the macro is specified in the Sequence line. Halo is cast on a 40 second time, then Shadowfiend on a 180 second timer, then a series of Mind Spikes and other such. A keypress goes to the next action.

The basic use of Gnomesequencer is fairly intuitive. There are advanced uses if one wishes to learn them.

Keyboard spamming has returned!

Hello all, it’s been a while.

Here is what I have been using:

Talents: 2313112
    Glyphs:
Major - Glyph of Outbreak, Glyph of Regenerative Magic, Glyph of Raise Ally
Minor - Glyph of Resilient Grip, Glyph of Path of Frost.
Sequences['BloodDK'] = {
StepFunction = [[
		limit = limit or 1
		if step == limit then
			limit = limit % #macros + 1
			step = 1
		else
			step = step % #macros + 1
		end
	]],
    PreMacro = [[
/cast Bone Shield
/cast [combat] Vampiric Blood
/cast [combat] Anti-Magic Shell
/cast [combat] Dancing Rune Weapon
/cast [combat] Dark Simulacrum
    ]],
    "/cast Death Strike",
    "/castsequence reset=combat Plague Leech, Outbreak, Rune Tap",
    "/castsequence reset=combat Outbreak, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil",
    '/castsequence reset=combat Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Soul Reaper, Death Strike',
    '/castsequence reset=combat Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Soul Reaper, Death Strike',
    --'/cast [combat] Blood Tap',
    PostMacro = [[
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    ]],
}

Help Macro

/cast Death Pact
/cast [combat] Icebound Fortitude
/use Healthstone
/cast Death Strike
/cast Anti-Magic Shell

Stack lots of mastery and your good to go. I’m at 77.29% right now w/o any buffs.

Greetings,

sorry if i sound like a complete noob but , i have recently began leveling a DK tank, and figured that since i use GS on most of my other toons i would try it here as well. Since i dont have Outbreak Yet, would it adversely effect the macro if i just replaced it with icy touch and plague strike?

thnx finally update :stuck_out_tongue:

works great keep up the good work :*

[quote quote=25790]Greetings,
sorry if i sound like a complete noob but , i have recently began leveling a DK tank, and figured that since i use GS on most of my other toons i would try it here as well. Since i dont have Outbreak Yet, would it adversely effect the macro if i just replaced it with icy touch and plague strike?
[/quote]

Yea, I can test a little with it. But instead of /castsequence reset=combat Plague Leech, Outbreak, Rune Tap it would be something like /castsequence reset=combat Icy Touch, Plague Strike, Plague Leech, Rune Tap. I think I have a low lvl DK on one of my accounts, somewhere, maybe…