my dps is between 700 and 900k with this macro

guys took this youtube macro that only worked in pvp according to the guy who did it, and turned it into gse.
I accept suggestions for improvement!
but with me is already giving peaks of 900k of dps every hour.
use the same talents described in the macro
thank you guys!

Sequences[‘MY_DPS’] = {
– This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
Author=“Sougalinha@Nemesis”,
SpecID=103,
Talents = “2331212”,
Default=1,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
KeyPress={
“/cast [noform:2] Cat Form”,
“/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Rake, Shred, Savage Roar, null”,
},
PreMacro={
},
“/castsequence reset=combat Rake, Incarnation: King of the Jungle, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Shred, Shred, Shred, Rake, Rip, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite”,
“/castsequence Rake, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Rake, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite”,
“/castsequence [combat] Ashamane’s Frenzy, Rip, Shred”,
“/cast [combat] Tiger’s Fury”,
“/cast [combat] Berserk”,
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
“/console autounshift 0”,
“/cast Regrowth”,
“/console autounshift 1”,
},
},
},
}

please put it in code

Sequences['MY_DPS'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.00.
  Author="Sougalinha@Nemesis",
  SpecID=103,
  Talents = "2331212",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [noform:2] Cat Form",
        "/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl",
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Rake, Shred, Savage Roar, null",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Rake, Incarnation: King of the Jungle, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Shred, Shred, Shred, Rake, Rip, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite",
        "/castsequence Rake, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Rake, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite",
        "/castsequence [combat] Ashamane's Frenzy, Rip, Shred",
        "/cast [combat] Tiger's Fury",
        "/cast [combat] Berserk",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/console autounshift 0",
        "/cast Regrowth",
        "/console autounshift 1",
      },
    },
  },
}

Seems to go great DPS. Do you use Savage Roar or Sabertooth?

dude I’m using sabertooth.
try changing it using savage roar if it works let me know!

I used it last night doing Argus and BS dailies. Did some invasion points and a greater invasion point. My ilvl is only 905 and my gear is mostly for Bear. My mouse was set to fire off at .75 rate. But I have to say it works VERY well. Single target I was averaging around 1 mill dps. For AOE I tried to switch it out to use Brutal but the single target dps really took a dive so I switched it back. I also noticed that my cats ability to survive was very good as well. At one point I fought three mobs. One elite and the rest just normal and my char walked away with full health. I did die a few times but that was my own fault. Forgot I was playing as a cat and not a bear a few times and over pulled lol.

I really hope you can come up with an AOE sequence at some point to match this one. Very nice sequence. Thank you so much for sharing.

thanks man I sometimes try to make my old macros work, and when I get I am very happy; :slight_smile:
but with respect to that in specific with me I can use to himself with the interleaved trash I use manually.
good I’ll try to make one with aoe good but I can take it !!!
hugs

[quote quote=54467] I used it last night doing Argus and BS dailies. Did some invasion points and a greater invasion point. My ilvl is only 905 and my gear is mostly for Bear. My mouse was set to fire off at .75 rate. But I have to say it works VERY well. Single target I was averaging around 1 mill dps. For AOE I tried to switch it out to use Brutal but the single target dps really took a dive so I switched it back. I also noticed that my cats ability to survive was very good as well. At one point I fought three mobs. One elite and the rest just normal and my char walked away with full health. I did die a few times but that was my own fault. Forgot I was playing as a cat and not a bear a few times and over pulled lol.
I really hope you can come up with an AOE sequence at some point to match this one. Very nice sequence. Thank you so much for sharing.
[/quote]I’m wondering, did you add Brutal Slash into the macro when you changed talents? That might be why it was so low DPS. I’m using a different macro that has Brutal Slash and I’m doing great single and AOE DPS. Of course, it’s not ideal single target, but I’m not raiding now.

Here is my druid SIM with Brutal Slash.
https://www.raidbots.com/reports/vsmDgfdVAdYYvevMqHySfi/index.html

which macro burx, for brutal slash?

[quote quote=54490]which macro burx, for brutal slash?
[/quote]I don’t want to take away from this thread, but here is the Brutal Slash one Feral DPS 8/30/17 - 7.3 Update - Patch 7.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros

[quote quote=54489]

I used it last night doing Argus and BS dailies. Did some invasion points and a greater invasion point. My ilvl is only 905 and my gear is mostly for Bear. My mouse was set to fire off at .75 rate. But I have to say it works VERY well. Single target I was averaging around 1 mill dps. For AOE I tried to switch it out to use Brutal but the single target dps really took a dive so I switched it back. I also noticed that my cats ability to survive was very good as well. At one point I fought three mobs. One elite and the rest just normal and my char walked away with full health. I did die a few times but that was my own fault. Forgot I was playing as a cat and not a bear a few times and over pulled lol. I really hope you can come up with an AOE sequence at some point to match this one. Very nice sequence. Thank you so much for sharing.

I’m wondering, did you add Brutal Slash into the macro when you changed talents? That might be why it was so low DPS. I’m using a different macro that has Brutal Slash and I’m doing great single and AOE DPS. Of course, it’s not ideal single target, but I’m not raiding now. Here is my druid SIM with Brutal Slash. https://www.raidbots.com/reports/vsmDgfdVAdYYvevMqHySfi/index.html [/quote]

I added Brutal to sequence. I think the reason why my dps took a noise dive was because without taking the talent sabertooth, ferocious bite doesn’t renew Rip. So rip was falling off the mob. I’ll give the macro you posted a try as well. I do have to say though. Thus far I really do like this macro, even without much AOE.

I really appreciate the hard work you guys do to put these sequences together and to Tim for making all this possible. I’m not disabled but I do have some limitations that make it so if I didn’t have these sequences I doubt I could play the game. So thanks.

good people I’m going to leave this account that I’m here to log me on dsicord_app that is the name of photographer ok
but I am the same you can check for my photo !!!
hug and I already put some macro of mine!
:slight_smile:

I’m testing another macro here if it works out, it’s going to be aoe

/castsequence reset=target Rake, Brutal Slash, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Shred, Shred, Rake, Ferocious Bite, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite
/castsequence Tiger’s Fury, Ashamane’s Frenzy

code please

/castsequence reset=target Rake, Brutal Slash, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Shred, Shred, Rake, Ferocious Bite, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite
/castsequence Tiger’s Fury, Ashamane’s Frenzy