My Prot Leveling

d0ZadaGEvLQxci2fa12uvIzcOEmuZwLoSKBce)svUnKEoIDkv7vz3KA)e9tvLYFvvv)g0avvudvk1Gjz4IIdQQkxw4yIQttXcrILkfTyk1Yj8qa0tPAzsjRdOmrGQPkIjlsth1fbGpJuEMQkUUkAJQk0wbK2mqA7uIpQQKMLOunnvv67usJeG8wimAvy8Is5KIsUfs11uvW5LcVgjDxi6BQkYlFjRNpVDZVL8pWaaOaa4S6F9)1BTK5j1n0mz(bZziG9EwTAfWgCd6wcJMayme9zfALo(weIb)SwcHbkOZLMk9mwc6KmbMU9P5MsOZ1n0mzo4bO15LxpF(FN8bumNsjSlrHp(mLBDIgNzBUNjWzb(65ZbPWciqdbXa1KLSE(swpF(dxewQqGctbJCyaLrkvGhOqrDnF3OPjv(b8KxV18hUiSu5hM4MkvuUqm11)z(dxewQ8dtCtLk)wOR)78hUiSu1mSeAAX6Fy(dxewQqOHOWuKsLFQtdHu9Nafkw)lZF4IWsfcuykyKddOmsPcqHaAWsLZcd1y9pn)HlclviqHPGvxgPubWBuwI5adHza2GA45Ztegn1GZN9Cafv6SN3dm1zpNsC5zpVPrtlF2Zbs0OTiiKLSE(8hxcAbh6aTHuHqdpkbA21W0OsrUER5pCryPcGhLGwS(pZF4IWsfcme1UyKsfLleMkkAX6)o)HlclviWqu7IrkvGhGgAIXsivoxACmEoqIgnJBuKyjRNp)r4sWfZfM645ohz(4PgZgOEEBHbkmCJ5nnAATM98eHrtn4wZEEBrasHfWLSE(8hUiSuHqdXqu7IrkvukMVHu5CPXX45THegKclGlz84XZbP0N1nlnhclHMnq9OmE8gPROT_LEVELING_
Talents Classic Warrior Tank Spec, Builds, and Talents - WoW Classic - Icy Veins

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.14.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro:
/cast [nocombat] Battle Stance

KeyPress:
/targetenemy [noharm,nodead]
/cast Charge
/cast [combat] Bloodrage
/cast [combat] Defensive Stance

Main Sequence:
/cast [mod:shift] Demoralizing Shout
/cast Shield Block
/cast Shield Slam
/cast Revenge
/cast [nomod] Sunder Armor
/cast [mod:shift] Heroic Strike
/cast [mod:alt] Cleave
KeyRelease:
/startattack

updated to help all the way to 60
3 Likes

Nice, thank you. Keep it comin :slight_smile:

Why leveling prot btw?

amazing thanks, appreciate it a lot

sorry but mod:shift is for demo shout and HS both? because it just does demo shout when i hold down the shift button not heroic strike.

Nice, thank
Muito bom ainda estou no inicio,mas me parece muito interessante.

I don’t know if i’m doing something wrong or what but when i use it it just charges the target and does nothing else. I copy the code and click import and add the code and then put the icon on my bar correct?

make sure you have it on your prot stance bar as well

i cant seem to get this to go into my list of macros i import it and all and nothing

i’m not sure i just did fresh install and was able to import it just fine

1 Like