Mythic+ Prot for Mythic+ - v.3.6 (UPDATED 02/15/23)

@Orbalisk Great work ever, I saw that the mod:ctrl is missing in macro, I added it manually, but I report here its absence.

Thank you! I was doing a lot ofā€¦ changes. :slight_smile:

I added the Shockwave back but also you added Warstomp with Alt, my toon doesnā€™t have that so itā€™s breaking the Ravager. Had to roll back that part to be only Ravager.

interesting. I thought that if a character didnā€™t have a skill at the end of a chain it would just cast the first. I can add a reset.

I find it not doing executes and demo shoutā€¦ frankly I reverted to 1.8, that is gold

1.8 was awsome !!! :slight_smile: but i cant find it my GSE any moreā€¦ any chance to get the 1.8 import link ?

dont want to post any macro, but you can go to the first post, click the little pencil and you can browse the history of the macro.

1 Like

Thank you sooooo much :pray:

Thatā€™s true, I felt it too @Orbalisk I think it looks like a leap in execution.

I spent several hours working on version 2.0 for release. It works very well for me, but as always Iā€™d like feedback to see how itā€™s working with different peoples setups. I will include version 1.8ā€™s code under that versioning number in case people want to use that version.

I used 2.0 in heroic and is good, just not a huge fan of manual revenge since I forget about it. Maybe a second version with auto revenge? that way we could use some for grinding and other for m+ or raid

Can do! Standby and Iā€™ll add it later tonight.

Ok, I added it. I used a method to ensure that revenge doesnā€™t rage starve you, but still fires off Ignore Pain on cooldown and Shield Block reliably. If you could please test it out some, I wonā€™t be able to until later tonight. Thank you.

1 Like

Tested both on Heroic Academy and using the manual revenge got 14.3k dps overall. Using the auto revenge got 21.5k dps and felt immortal like a plate covered god. Love the 2.0 with auto revenge, thanks for your work.

1 Like

Thank you sir! Iā€™m going to run some mythics with 2.0-R shortly and will report back. :slight_smile:

Thank you. A million thank yous!!! This is awesome.

1 Like

I canā€™t find the recommend MS listed in your post, as for autokey, whats MS you all use? I canā€™t find right ms for me at least. tried 250ms, too slow, tried 100ms, not too bad but not right one.

i use 250 and its working good for me so far.

ms is something very personal, I recommend starting with 100 and adjusting, but not exceeding 250ms otherwise it will be too slow.

I use 100ms but that will vary depending on your system and latency.