Mythic+ Prot for Mythic+ - v.3.6 (UPDATED 02/15/23)

Macro is amazing. But i find revenge is still just too iffy to use auto cause you need that rage specially when doing 15s which i have been doing this week. I put revenge and shield slam both on modifiers for procs and also find demo shout isnt used enough at all. That generates 30 rage and also reduces your damage taken. Any suggestion on getting it to fire off more?. Im just being specific but this macro is amazing overall thank you again

what version do you use?

Latest one. Always just use most updated they post

I designed it to be lazy enough to work for most content. If you need more control, I have the 2nd one that will not auto-fire Revenge. Have you tried that one? I can modify it some if youā€™re seeing an issue in higher Keys. I havenā€™t been able to run keys much yet this week and have been focusing on PvP instead.

1 Like

Only thing i would adjust is how often demo shout is used. I already modified it for the manual revenge procs. Like it said awesome macro just looking at small tweeks

Cleared a 7 life pools with this macro. its not letting me down !

I have modified it to fire those off better. Please help test and let me know. Iā€™ll be able to spend more time this weekend tweaking.

1 Like

can link some pics of meters or somethin? just curious really @zeltanz

in deeps raid heroic-mythic this works as well? @Orbalisk appreciate your work sir

Thank you for the macro. I am spamming dungeons with this as I level up. I want to add ravager to the rotation so it drops whenever the cd is up. How would I fix it? Thank you again for the opportunity

Just like Charge, I didnā€™t do that as an automatic because itā€™s too powerful of a cooldown to accidently waste at the end of a pack. Iā€™d highly recommend against that, but if you wanted to do it, add a line in the AOEGEN variable: /cast [nochanneling,@player] Ravager

The most logging I have are what I post in the OP. I am not sure what other types of logs people use, so I just make sure everything is consistently firing and in the proper orders that provide the best uptimes where possible. Based on RNG, sometimes itā€™s better or worse, but on average this performs really well in the mythics Iā€™ve run so far and Iā€™m sure itā€™ll translate the same to raids.

Is prot warrior aoe and single target the same?

Mythic? Arebya a raider? Is there hope for orot warrior?

I run all content PvE and PvP, just busy with end of year items and work. Prot warrior is top tier in PvE content from my experience, and itā€™s definitely highly viable option for Dragonflight.

Arms is about to get a nice buff, so Iā€™ll try that again when the PTR patch drops for PvP.

Fury is absolutely on fire for PvP right now and Iā€™m having a blast with it.

Sorry for the dumb question - is this intended to be a spam type button? Just rapidly press the button the macro is assigned to? or is the expected result of this supposed to be hitting the button once, and letting all of the cast sequence macros do their thing?

New to this addon/in depth macros, so I am not sure how to use this exactly.

When you press the button once, it uses the next ability in the addonā€™s ā€œListā€ so to speak. Then when you press the button again, it activates the next ability, and so on.
So yeah, spam the button and the abilities will activate each in turn.

1 Like

I have my mouse thumb buttons to spam a single key, usually ; and ā€™ every 100ms while pressed.

Download a program called autohotkey and then youā€™ll just have to hold down the assigned button.

@Orbalisk 2.2 is perfect thank you

1 Like