New hunter end game raid/plus

I bought the logitech pro gaming mouse. In setting I set to 250
Is this correct?

Dunno, I don’t own anything Logitech. Google’s your best bet.

@Deezyl_Fizzlepop , @oiciniv Lets try to keep things civil and on topic guys.

@Solecutter yes on a Logitech 250 is correct which equates to 0.25 of a second

3 Likes

great macro

when i use them. there is being sent a messeage in the game chat. anyone else seen that ??? if yes is there a way to stop it ???

it comes whit this text “r

I have a serious question, how do I tailor make a macro for me? Or take one of the cookie cutter ones and modify it for my needs?

From my Guide:

1 Like

@jackwells92
Thank you for your many contributions here on WoW Lazy Macros.

So because i dont make macros i use them it means my comment is irrelevant? Just goes to show what an absolute toxic toss piece you really are.

2 Likes

how do you make it so if i hit the modifier button it makes that priority and stops everything to cast that ?
/castsequence [mod:alt, @cursor, combat] Wild Spirits, Aspect of the Wild

this is what i want to priorities

not my macro but you can try adding /stopcasting [mod:alt] before that line and see if that works. As long as those are instant casts. That might work. make sure you use it on the same mod of what you are wanting to cast.

is that instead of /castsequence
they are instant though

using your example add both of these lines.
/stopcasting [mod:alt]
/castsequence [mod:alt, @cursor, combat] Wild Spirits, Aspect of the Wild
so when you press alt it will stop all casting and then use your command. I am not sure if that will work. but worth a try. I would try it for you but I do not have this macro since I use my own . But worth a shot .

i’ll give that ago, i have changed this macro a bit to suit my style and that smy olny thign i need to fix now

That will stop any spells that are casting, but since most hunter spells are instant, they may still go off.

The best way to stop all other spells from going off is to make a separate macro with only that command.

But worth a shot.

Great macro thank you!

Is it possible to create a macro for the opener ?

Does anyone know this ?

Thank you

You can add 2 more block type action in to this macro and in 1st add

/use [@focus] Misdirection
/petattack
/use Claw(Basic Attack)

and

/castsequence reset=combat/target Barbed Shot, Bestial Wrath, null

Dont start dps with this macro becosue you will open with besital wrath and this is dps lose you need to use your 2 charge of barbed before you use bestial and after that use 3rd barbed

I’ll post one of my pluses just made with my macro to show how it runs considering that I could use the CDs even better ok referred to blood depths 16+

as you can see my macro that I use runs very well, and I don’t have any mythical plus gems in the gear plus trinket at least 1 wrong

Could you show a pic of your gear and stats?

is there any update to this with the tier pieces or is it still rocking?