New hunter end game raid/plus

post the new update for my macros:
I have optimized use of bestial wrath, barbed shot, so as to be used as precisely as possible in coldow tell me yours

new update singol

dm0)eaWjfcnlkXVOGHjWXeAzQ4zuQPrHUMG2Mk13OOmofeDoiQ(NQsdubvoOs1cHO8qLsMiuLlQaBubv9rOItcv1mvO6MqL2jWpvk1qvOyPkK6PetvIRQqYwvk8vfeERcLURQISx0FvvyWuLdtLftj1JvYKvjxg0MHi(ScknALIonuEnePztrUnLKDlPFROHtvDCkQwUQ8CinDPUoe2Ucs9DfumEfKCEvvRxHO5lA)KE4cbdAvrnJSqqKYaaEFGZoUd(qWhGZ2JtWHfkfNjyTrP81YxlFT81YxlFT8LYoIEZ5JYOQiTohMQ6TJO3C(OGJmyd4dfBwjWoimKYGksMVfCRPv(U2znMjS(NiJY4o0Eu(xUgEr5eCIXtGXODyGXdLHa6q6oINdLf2uW1TEtuwiiYcLnCpmN1MGOSq5IfcIum0U3WcByfA1V6n26Ct3ZQpn2lO76teCOyWh2UUDlKYMYJfcIumSCOT6vWEt1d35RDMGSztzF1yZkkleezHGileePOPMxAQjbhkgwo0w9orZobbeytrtnFAQjLYVpKY(QXMv2eCyHGifn18stnj4qXWYH2Qxe5HMzKaBkAQ5ttnPu(9Hu2xn2SYMs53hsz850NYOH(qxtWHI0q)HhrD1yZkLX8WMpS(NnbhwiisrtnV0utcoumSCOT6fABhgjWMIMA(0utkLFFiL9vJnRSjWMfcIu0uZln1KGdfdlhAJcnhbSUGQ3jA2jiWI6fEFBmsGnfn18PPMuk)(qk7RgBwztGrwiisrtnV0utcoumSCOnk0CeW6cQE2gdo3wuVW7BJrcSPOPMpn1Ks53hszF1yZkBcczHGifn18stnj4qXWYH2OqZraRlO6DIMDccSOEH33gJeytrtnFAQjLYVpKY(QXMv2eCZcbrkAQ5LMAsWHIHLdTvVW7BJrcSPOPMpn1Ks53hszF1yZkBcmJfcIu0uZln1KGdfdlhAJcnhbSUGQx49TXOf1Z2yW5MaBkAQ5ttnPu(9Hu2xn2SYMGHKfcIu0uZln1KGdfdlhAJcnhbSUGQ3jA2jiWI6fEFBmsGnfn18PPMuk)(qk7RgBwzZMc(vRrGzQ3W9WCwBcIYcB2SPi(Wf(4rGnLY2BraYdIbHuWf2o8CTJfkfNjyTrPCI2h7yKYoIEZ5JYOHdLBIUq8Md3yMJCKt17cAY0ioOHVkwpcFMcoYGnGpuSzLa7GWqk46QiCMWV2W3qdRn2SsKrbpisCim1eePaCwbPmaG3h4SJ7Gpe8b4S94ueF4cF8i4eAtPS9weG8GyqiLbvKmFl4wtR8DTZAmty9prgB2Sjb

END_GAME_SINGOL

Talents: 2132311

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.0.55.

new update aoe

dieSeaqEvL1lrP5Ry)u(evrzqteAwuL(fKAysPJPILPKNbQPrfDnczBsQ(gvHZPQI)PkAGse5GsyHQQYdLenrq4IeQnsvu9rjPoPQGzkrv3eeTtGFkjzOsKAPsu5PKMQOUQefBvsXxLiXBPcUlvO9I(RKWGPshMOflfESunzvPld1MvvPplruJwsPtdXRvvvZgKUTu0UvQFlYWPQoUQqlxLEobtx46qY2PkIVtvKgVebpCIKMhMj4qvmaIkQUasXvuuLycwmtnlHI3Ha1NEF69P3NEF69P3Nulqf1MUulZ()DYt3MBbQO20LA1Q4AWxbK0Ma4wrIOkE)B62XvMA6ldzdeOiXh)JA5Lcrz8FLb(L6QDDoRwNNLZ6hyQLcw(FbQRuGzguHu2VjbMj4Wm1AKxezdOybMPEzMGdv0DPqyUzKBYCHmDdjumdQVmtWHk6qElzCG34MFMRd7uTYBthD4flFDKGfv0(4qgHS)pdgul6bsAlWmbhMj4WmbhQ2yZRn2qWIk6Uuimxh6PMnKHJM764XQTLayQ2yZ1gBOM)8Xul6bsAZGGfZeCOAJnV2ydblQO7sHWCDONA2qgoAUNFe5HtcGPAJnxBSHA(ZhtTOhiPndQ5pFm1YNs(ulh2hldcwu1a775O29ajTPw6ls6IeFmiyXmbhQ2yZRn2qWIk6Uuimxh6PMnKHJMRiyyrhcGPAJnxBSHA(ZhtTOhiPndcGzMGdvBS51gBiyrfDxkeMlSZ2vDcGPAJnxBSHA(ZhtTOhiPndcCYmbhQ2yZRn2qWIk6UuieWpIcV7yZDv3jSxZDD8y12samvBS5AJnuZF(yQf9ajTzqGiMj4q1gBETXgcwur3LcHa(ru4DhBURJhR2wVM7QUtycGPAJnxBSHA(ZhtTOhiPndcQZmbhQ2yZRn2qWIk6UuieWpIcV7yZDv3jSxZDv3jmbWuTXMRn2qn)5JPw0dK0MbbEWmbhQ2yZRn2qWIk6UuimxyNTR6eat1gBU2yd18NpMArpqsBgmO(WUbkeOrnYlISbuSaZmyWGQ6J7pabbWuZvvjb)0EAfrfsCiHqgsMPMLqX7qG66aVGphQfOIAtxQLdxcYKqh1nvsLov2YMm3xmuOEM4aF3irPwIuRwfxd(kGK2ea3kseviLBusOpSd81tW7ajT5FubYMyQIbqur1fqkUIIQetfc8VsuqdcouvFC)biiyjcMAUQkj4N2tRiQI3)MUDCLPM(Yq2abks8X)yWGbj

END_GAME_AOE

Talents: 2132311

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.0.55.

1 Like

For me absolutely perfect. Best what i have tested.
Thank you for sharing this.

yup definitely the best so far

O my God, this macro is really wonderful!! You deserve a nice comment!! Congratulations again!!! Great macro!!! Thanks soon!!!

@gamers
Since Iā€™m seeing ā€œmacro greatā€ and ā€œbest macroā€ in here WITHOUT any response as to what or why it makes it so (as per usual) hereā€™s my short take on it:

Tested both versions out and on my toon I get a little bit more DPS (+/- 100) from the first version as you went from a Block-based macro to a Loop-based macro with no mix of the two.

Tested on a Training Dummy a few times and in Raid.

Both versions kept up BS very well.
Iā€™d add in another CS for sure or at least test it with another one in the rotation. (This is purely Stat based)
KC doesnā€™t quite go off as much as I like when itā€™s off CD (had to manually press it a few times) in both versions.
BC is normally very hard to keep up in a AoE macro due to the four second window that MS has to be used thereā€™s a DPS loss for sure.
Not as close to my personal Sim as Iā€™d like and still too far off from my own macros.

1 Like

do you have a macro to try ? i would love to try it out

agree some people just like to talk Sh**

@robadabobada @oiciniv

From my Guide (just scroll down a bit to ā€œDisclaimerā€):
ā€œI DO NOT AND WILL NOT release any of my macros to the public because theyā€™re tailormade for me, my playstyle, gear, Talents, latency, etc. and you WILL get sub-par results. Macros are NOT one-size-fits-all. Theyā€™re not cookie-cutter. What works for the macro creator, me or you WILL be different.ā€

Since WoW has been on a downtime for quite a while now and GSE 3 being out 6-7 months now there should be no reason to work on making your own macros.

And I can ā€œtalk shitā€ @oiciniv because Iā€™ve put in days creating my macros and updating them. How about you? Thank you for your contributions here on WLM Iā€™m sure theyā€™ve help many a macro creator and if you need help understanding what I wrote Iā€™d be happy to help.

2 Likes

Can anyone please explain this ms thingā€¦ Iā€™m using just a regular mouseā€¦
Could anyone explain how to set it pleaseā€¦
Thank you

MS=millisecond, it is how fast you press your macro key. When talk of adjusting the speed itā€™s done by different methods, I use a Razer Naga Pro Wireless mouse and itā€™s program Synapse. That can be set it to spam a programmed button on the mouse (or keyboard) at a given speed such as .250 or 250 milliseconds.

I bought the logitech pro gaming mouse. In setting I set to 250
Is this correct?

Dunno, I donā€™t own anything Logitech. Googleā€™s your best bet.

@Deezyl_Fizzlepop , @oiciniv Lets try to keep things civil and on topic guys.

@Solecutter yes on a Logitech 250 is correct which equates to 0.25 of a second

3 Likes

great macro

when i use them. there is being sent a messeage in the game chat. anyone else seen that ??? if yes is there a way to stop it ???

it comes whit this text ā€œrā€

I have a serious question, how do I tailor make a macro for me? Or take one of the cookie cutter ones and modify it for my needs?

From my Guide:

1 Like

@jackwells92
Thank you for your many contributions here on WoW Lazy Macros.

So because i dont make macros i use them it means my comment is irrelevant? Just goes to show what an absolute toxic toss piece you really are.

2 Likes

how do you make it so if i hit the modifier button it makes that priority and stops everything to cast that ?
/castsequence [mod:alt, @cursor, combat] Wild Spirits, Aspect of the Wild

this is what i want to priorities