[NoobSlayer] CAUSING HAVOC [M+ & RAID] [NOT MAINTAINING]

Yeah i kinda found this out too with ST in raid, so I have made some changes to the macro and its flowing/working better.
Will be updating here soon.
The issue I am having is trying to find a away to spread out Immo Aura activations in Raid… in M+ you can just blast them all off 2-3 at a time and it makes no difference to your fury management. But trying to find a way to spread them out and still prio Blade dance over everything and use Sigil when its available & Chaos strike when theres nothing else is a challenge xD

1 Like

Updated.
Fires more Chaos Strike & Blade Dance.

sweet im gonna check it out now

ok so here is my take on it.

Pros: excellent fury generation and consistent casting of blade dance.
Cons: the timing is off. when it switches to death sweep it casts maybe once and that should be your single target’s highest spell followed by annihilation then chaos strikes. so it is casting it but the rotation timing is off to max it out.

Additional feedback. The hunt is most useful right in front of Eyebeam and Chaos Strike. So missing that timing cost about 5% dps

so it should go, according to methods the hunt, eyebeam, EB then chaos strikes to max out the chaos damage. That’s not happening here…

As for DPS, since I haven’t played since i posted the tweaked-out version of your last one and Elf mix. its max burst is around 56k and dropped in one min timing of the 5 mins i tested it to lower 30ks that’s about 30k away from the sim. I think the rotation is the issue with getting the timing down but that’s it…

IM here slapping 170-180k ST and 400k+ aoe everytime and am able to hit over 1.5M Dps on big burst pulls.
Which is 80% for me :confused:

You said you are 428 with no gear or 4set… I’m 482 with tier set and 2nd/3rd bis trinks (im missing smolderon trink) This might be the issue bro :confused:

As always, take the macro and do what you want with it, I’m not as precious about it as some people :slight_smile:

1 Like

472, 4 set, meh trinkets, 35% crit 15% haste 76% mast 12% vers. 3 min on ST dummy 110K dps, 3 min on AOE dummy 205k.
Seems I have the same issues with all Havoc macros, I forget to move lol…I really should get a WA for VR and FR.
Thanks for the macro, I’ll try to get better at using it.
edit: I run every macro on here at 150ms using Logitech software

I Will no longer be Maintaining this Macro.
Feel free to take it and edit as you wish.