[NoobSlayer] CAUSING HAVOC [M+ & RAID] [NOT MAINTAINING]

Talents show out of date, is it still wowhead build?

Yeah bro, Inertia M+ on wowhead :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll update the strings later, iā€™ll run them by ugg and see if theres anything different :slight_smile:

mind showcasing your parses or raider.io?

Curious if you will be updating this to account for the nerfs coming in 10.2.5? With Fel Barrage getting nerfed for 12%, seems like all the guides are pointing to Essence Break builds as the future.

nerfs are out.
Ess break is back. Im updating, been busy with work.

1 Like

M+ updated.
No change to raid.

undate to talents cause it says out of date ?

try now, they in the macro itself anyway or you can just copy the pictureā€¦ take off fel barrage and add ess break lol

got it fixed ty for replying

any chance u have a tanking one thats my main spec but it seems no one is active on maken those . ?
i would try maken my own but iā€™m 66 years old and just donā€™t have it in me now days

not for veng dh.
I just use nTxā€™s with a few changed modifiers.

UPDATED MACRO & TALENTS.
8th January 2024

thanks for posting your keybinds i have always used the number but they kinda suck

1 Like

No eye beam or felblade?

I have explained this before :smiley:

But in shortā€¦ Felblade offers nout to the rotation, its a gap filler and used after Fel Rush to get back to target.
Eye Beam is better fire manually because the macro can cancel it from fully casting

1 Like

i mean thatā€™s an easy fix, add [nochanneling], and eyebeam will compelte

you cant put nochanneling on the trinket tick boxes xD and i let the macro activate my trinkets.

Thatā€™s fair. But generally if you add nochanneling to the other actions then they wouldnā€™t stop beam from completing.

Thats also true! :slight_smile: I just find that if the macro beams at the wrong time and you cant move out of something and you go splat, you look dumb to your group :slight_smile:
So more so for safety reasons I have some stuff casted manually.

Also true! Cant be standing in stupid, now can we?!

1 Like

Hi
Don"t be hars first time here.

I tested the macro and my finding is that Chaos strike does not occur enough in the rotation, which means a dps loss of 60k for me. single target seen.
At the moment Iā€™m 470 and I should be doing 178.9k according to SIMC and with the macro I canā€™t get further than about 110/120k.
I hope the finding is of some use to you.
Maybe Iā€™m doing something wrong, but I donā€™t know what right now.
kind regards mcfudd.