[nTx] Do you know the ZUG? [Level 70] [Warrior] [Fury] [Dragonflight]

Forget about that guy, his posts are going to be hidden as they’re offtopic and inappropriate.

1 Like

Keep doing your thing brotha, you do so much for this community. Thanks!!

I don’t know if the macro is locking up on me or what. I will be fighting and suddenly no abilities will fire off, I have to target another person in the group or move away and charge back to the target to get abilities to fire again. I am using the Macro un edited at 250ms. This does not occur when I am soloing content only in Dungeons and Raids.

Any idea? Need more information? Let me know what you need.

Check the GSE Options part on main post, do u have it that way?

is there a keybind to pop cooldowns like roar, enraged regen, recklessness etc

There’s no keybind. You’ve to bind them on other keys.

Hi Ntx. Very new to GSE and just tried it with your macro. I love it. Is there a quick way to use your new onslaught build without Ravager? I’d like to use that separately. Thanks!

1 Like

Check disable block there or press the x so it deletes that block

That’s brilliant thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, welcome to the forum.

1 Like

No, it wasn’t set that way, but I am certain it was when I chose your macro. I remember going in and setting it. Is this setting character specific? Would it reset when the add-on is up dated?

I ask about being character specific because this toon had a name change a couple of weeks ago. Other than the addon update changing setting I can think why is would reset.

So i guess…

First you didnt clear your wtf or migrated from one name to other.
Second you’re not playing on english so you may have something unstranslated.
Third you come here thinking that I can fix YOUR GSE problems when what I shared was a macro, not the GSE itself.

Anyway, wrong thread.

Althought… this can make you think that everyone else but you has it working:

Yes, that’s right.

as of last night, the macro and GSE is working perfectly fine, something maybe changed in your game setting, or a addon or something else.

Everyone,

Keep it clean, please.

Learn to ignore or be as nice as you could even if it sounds fake. People have their days…

Will be installing a plugin soon with AI to hopefully don’t have to police as much :slight_smile:

4 Likes

hi on my sequence editor with Macro name LTC_STV1.2
I keep getting RESTRICTED Macro specifics disabled by author??? I am not sure if I doing something please help coz i really need sequence editor to work for me coz I only have one hand to use play wow thanks

some creators lock their macros, so people cant edit them. only the creator can unlock it.

1 Like

First: I NEVER, AND REPEAT NEVER, CALLED LTC (Thats from LivingOnTheCorner) ANY OF MY MACROS. So go to the correct thread you got the macro for and post there.
Second: We, as creators, have ALL RIGHTS to lock our work.

1 Like

thanks for reply mate

1 Like

@nTx this macro slaps bro!
Only changes I made were removing ravager as i like to manually cast it, and adding a modifier for Whirlwind :smiley:

I’m getting great numbers with the new wowhead talent build and the new macro heh

2 Likes