[nTx] IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR [Level 70] [Demon Hunter] [Havoc]

Nice to know, didn’t know corsair had it. I just upgraded into naga from g600 heh

hi can u pls do a version without metamorphsis cd and trow glaive it will be amazin thank u :slight_smile:

NTX, I love your macros ( i use your fury warrior macro as well ) I was just wondering if there was a chance to get your awesome macro for Havoc DH in a PVP macro? Merry Late Christmas by the way!

I’ve not my DH at max level yet. Once I get there gonna try

1 Like

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hi my fellow Demon Hunters, I just updated the macro:

Few Tweaks & 2nd Version without Meta and Throw Glaive.

2 Likes

So sad to see another creator of amazing macro’s leave cause of the toxicity of its users…

I used this macro trough progression raiding and mythic+ dungeon pushing and it worked out amazing! Was even out dpssing other DH’s who had +20 ilvl on me :slight_smile:

Im trying to find another copy of this macro since I just reinstalled wow but forgot to backup the macro’s I had… Waybackwhenmachine didn’t index this website yet…

1 Like

---------------
Disclaimer
---------------

YES, ALL MY MACROS ARE LOCKED, READ-ONLY AND ENGLISH.

My macros are locked by default on GSE, neither editor nor the macro is visible. It does what it says on this main post. Versions are detailed and if something isn’t as described you should delete and reinstall (or clear wtf data) before you post “it doesn’t work”.

So, as he said. Take it or leave it, it’s my work, not yours. Any kind of bad behaviour will be reported and ignored.

I will apologize for this in advance. I have AHK and I got a 1 and 2 key macro I coppied a long time ago that kinda works but is it possible to paste a code for ahk that has your 100-250 string in it? After a stroke I have trouble remembering things as well as figuring them out on my own research. Thank you for allowing me to post.

Sorry but I’m using razer synapse for it rn

1 Like

FOR RAZOR SYNAPSE

YOU GO INTO MACRO OPTION
CREATE A MACRO
HIT THE KEY YOU WANT IT ASSIGNED TO
ie 3
YOU WILL SEE

3 DOWN
3UP

EACH DELAY WILL ALSO BE REPRESENTED NEXT TO THE DOWNSTROKE AND UPSTROKE

ASSIGN 0 DELAY TO DOWNSTROKE
AND .1 FOR 100MS OR .25 FOR 250MS-- OR WHATEVER VALUE YOU WANT NEXT TO THE UPSTROKE

HAVE THE MACRO REPEAT USING THE MOUSE BUTTON YOU ASSIGN IT TO.

i USE THE REPEAT AS LONG AS I HAVE THE BUTTON PRESSED

3 Likes

this is what i use

#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
SetKeyDelay, 250 ; Keystroke is sent four times per second
^!n::
IfWinExist Untitled – Notepad
WinActivate
else
Run Notepad
return
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
$2::
While GetKeyState("2","p"){
Send,2
sleep 80ms
}
return
$3::
While GetKeyState("3","p"){
Send,3
sleep 80ms
}
return
$q::
While GetKeyState("q","p"){
Send,q
sleep 80ms
}
return
1 Like

i dont use AHK as i dnt even attempt to understand the programming

1 Like

I just change the 2 and 3 to the numbers I use from my other ahk? and id Q a 3rd button or just part of the sleep code? Thank you so much for the super fast responses .

yea mate make sure to change the number after send also

is it just me or does it say V1 and V2 but i only see one line of code that imports what appears to be V1?

Messed it up, u can find it updated on main post.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Sorry if it’s me being stupid, i got version 2 to work and it doesnt cast meta, but still cast throw glaive?

It should be disabled on the main rotation, is it maybe in the opener?

Yeah, it often casts it first instead of felblade for me