[nTx] IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR [Level 70] [Demon Hunter] [Havoc]

oh didnt see it had updated , thx for the macros keep up the good work :smiley:

@kristooff @Valamar @morticialol @marco_vidal

Hi everyone!

I just did a complete rebuild on the macro. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Happy new year!

3 Likes

No biggie, I changed it no my own, and it worked great after that.

brill looking forward to tryin it out

1 Like

Hi nTx

i did a cheeky lookup on raider.io for gearing :slight_smile:

i’m 400 iLvl with two set pieces. I would love to test your macro. I’ve tweaked mine so much i think i made it too messy so was looking for good clean DPS rotation.

I’m mostly running +10 to +15 M dungeons and will report back as there’s nothing like testing IRL with affixes and movement.

My own macro was only averaging 30K dps for most dungeons which is poor for my gearing, i keep crowd control and hunt etc on separate macros and have a Logitech G602 which is versatile and has programable macros that can record multiple key presses with durations or spacing preserved. i recommend it.

Anyway i was looking for a good Havoc version and will report my findings.

Edit: OK so the numbers are impressive! i was averaging 50K for a +10M which is a first for me.
Single target damage also up 30% on this one macro. :wink:

well done!

Do you have a single target macro using these same talents? I know that’s not ideal but would give better ST damage for M+ bosses? and can be on another mouse button

Im not complaining as im still 10K better off even with your M+ macro :slight_smile:

Ill have a go but my coding in GSE is basic.

Have you considered adding a modifier key for Meta/Eye beam? I was looking into it, but I couldn’t figure it out.

Im low geared rn and just finished 70 yday on my dh, gonna study the ST and add it as v2

Im glad its performing well for anyone.

Modifier Keys arent working correctly atm so Im avoiding them.

Great work! Using it on my alt DH and averaging around 40-52K overall in M+ 10. So I think it is pretty well balanced. On bosses it is also OK imo but shines in AoE. Anyway great work so far cheers.

1 Like

Hello my friends, how are u?

U have been running this macro at that speed, I’ve seen some with 100, others with 250, but it’s always good to hear the general from everyone.

Gotcha! Thanks for the update

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [mod:shift,@player] Metamorphosis

this works for me, place in the variables section under keypress, and i keep Eye Beam on a separate macro and mouse key

I have mouse button profiles saved for Venegence/Havoc-ST/Havoc-M+ and can toggle them on the mouse itself.

@nTx do you have Blur in the rotation?

for me when i set it to don’t force all it does is cycle thur !

i changed mine back too to get it working

Blur is not in the rotation, u need the deff CDs when they’re needed not in pull for example.

About the mods, as you can see (official notes on this forum about GSE) modifier keys are not working correctly so I’m skipping them.

Really nice macro NTX ty for sharing bro !!!

1 Like

I’m glad it’s working for you all.

OK cool, i will do some investigation into whats not functioning as im having no issues and i took the code from an older version macro, strange it still works ?

We need a lazymacro wikipedia with short lines of code and statements that folks can test and an explanation of why and what they do.

I think it would get more folk into building and sharing macros.

I see some functions in your code im not sure what they do but dont want to ask as you are busy enough.

Anyway averaged 61K in NOK M10+, i’m pretty happy with that. :wink:

I think the best thing with macros are survivability and you can pay more attention to the environment.

What do you mean? Just ask