Oak Ret Pally Dragonflight - It works... Updated for 10.0.7 (3/21/23) - See New Version in Other Thread

tnx for sharing, but it pops up as read only. Bad thing is, there are German spells in the key up and down part, due to read only i can’t change them to English.

Works great. Now i wanna see if we can all work on really optimizing it

1 Like

Tested the original macros and talents, have to say…very good dps and rotation even with crap gear!
Thank you!

being smart and manual using some stuff, this is a banger.

single target for raid
aoe for mythic+ ?

Single target for most raid bosses, but there are always exceptions, like counsel.
AOE for M+

But, use what works best for YOU in whatever the situation is.

im only lvl 65 but for a couple hours now i have been playing with this in a dungeon and a round of battle grounds and my god this macro is awesome!

I would like to try this, adding some things that imho are missing (divine toll, final reckoning, eventually crusade), but it says “this sequence is read only and unable to be edited”. Can this be fixed in any way?

Siscura is the only one that can change that. they would have put out a new macro code(s) if they want people to change their macro.

One of 2 reasons why a creator would do that is: 1. they dont want people to modify the macro or 2. they locked it by accident.

Please @Siscura_2156 share an editable version :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey oak - planning an update to this for 10.0.7 ? Love to test it on the test server

1 Like

yes
looking for 10.0.7 macros

1 Like

hoping for a 10.0.7 update when patch goes live tomorrow! fingers crossed!

2 Likes

UPDATED - SEE ORIGINAL POST - It works… not a lot of testing though.

4 Likes

Dummy tested and looks great. will update when i have raid and mythics done.

Seems to be underperforming, im simming 66K and having trouble maintaining 45K. Will keep testing. Running at 50ms

1 Like

scratch that, had my sim settings wrong. carry on! great macro!

how did u guys even test the macro when GSE is out of date for 10.0.7? i can’t even open it

gse opens and works fine for me.

Noticed that Consecrated Blade was in the macro but is a passive I believe. Great Macro and thank you!