Oak Ret Pally Dragonflight - It works... Updated for 10.0.7 (3/21/23) - See New Version in Other Thread

Can someone help me fix this :(? I’ve tried myself but i am the opposite of smart!

I want to still go through to rotation even if i am pressing a modifer! So let’s say i press ctrl for WoG, it wont stop my rotation because then i wont continue to get holy power right?

I want that, and a shift modifier for Hammer of Justice and the same as above! Maybe Alt modifer for Divine Shield? Can anyone help :frowning:

EDIT: messed around a little bit, and managed to get divine shield and HoJ to work. But WoG is tricky, it will sometimes prio WoG, but not always which is kinda bad.

EDIT: Got the help i needed, deleting strings so it doesnt confuse people. DM me if you want them.

just take out nomod in all the the lines except for your other holy power spenders… and add [mod:shft/crtl/alt] Word of Glory line in

1 Like

id load up your macros to take a closer look but i dont want to mess with the ones i have already saved as the names are the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry for the probable stupid question here but what talent build is best here. All I have to go off of is wowheads suggestion of the below and I dont know what to choose. Currently 61 but willing to keep importing until I am 70

Single Target Raid Build
Hybrid - Single Target
Focused Raid Build
Hybrid - AOE Focused Raid Build
Full AoE Raid Build
Mythic+ Build

Could you please post this in your own post. there might be ppl who might be confused, thinking this is a update and/or also this is Oaks posting area about his macro. Also, might want to change the macro name so ppl will know its your and if they have issues or questions, they dont automatically ask Oak the questions. thank you

2 Likes

i personally put in the mythic one and use it for everything. but that is my opinion.

So this badboy got me to 2.5k rating ^^, Now I’m KSH and can finally try and enjoy the game xDD

Nah kidding, enjoyed every part of it. Top DPS normally. Overall thro a dungeon 80k+ as 416ilvl (Working on replacing alot as I had most of my stats wrong, gem, enchant and some none-tier parts are completely wrong stats).
So @OAK , I salute you sir! I run it at my own made AHK script at 110-125 (It’s random between those numbers every tick) and I would never have made it this far on my paladin without your macro <3

1 Like

I have used all the builds with the macro … and everything was working fine… I use pure single raid, and pure AOE … then when I am farming or running lower content stuff I use Oaks posted talents :slight_smile:

Not sure what updates you did but single target does not work. Won’t even cast one spell, AOE is fine though.

sounds strange mate, it works like a charm even in st. What issue do u notice?

i havent had any issues with ST. its doing very well for me. what issues are you getting?

For me, it just won’t fire at all. I’ve tried manually firing it, as well as through iCUE, and neither way fires the macro.

At first I was thinking I am not 70 so that could be the reason, but that doesn’t look to be the issue because the AOE fired fine with no issues.

I’ve also tried re-importing, same issue.

More RL input:
Heroic Vault:
^^ I’ve been super lazy in Vault, so this week I’m actually using the recommended builds for each boss, will update.

1 Like

Having the same issues. Not sure what changed, haven’t played my Pali in a while. It was working fine until the last patch/update, now it doesn’t fire at all. :frowning:

Getting a pretty annoying bug when Using this macro.
I bind Single target Macro to mousewheel (up) and aoe to mousewheel (down) … since yesterday I cant use right click while using this macro. It seems that rightclick doesnt work when using this macro which makes it difficult to control character while fighting ^^* Its not a mouseproblem or a problem with another addon, tried everything but cant make it work again :frowning:
I couldnt find any useful solution for this problem so I hope someone here has an idea how to fix this problem or maybe had the same problem :confused:

I have the same issue.

I made a new version which can be found here…

I said in my other retribution thread that my pally was going on the back burner till 10.1
Well, that’s right around the corner so I picked up my pally to make sure things were still working as intended. And, well… I wasn’t happy with my prior macro. All the repeat block intervals reset to 1 (which isn’t good) and after trying many different combos I decided to scrap the whole thing and start over.

SO, here we are. Much less bloat. Only 11 total blocks. Only 24 Compiled Actions. MANY Less Repeat Blocks (only 3). Fixed Holding CTRL for Word of Glory to work like clockwork. (Was a much easier fix than I imagined, basically put the added it to the spender line like so “/cast [mod:ctrl] Word of Glory; [nomod, nochanneling] Divine Storm”.

Two Macros. One for Single Target, One for AOE. Only main difference between the two is the AOE version casts Divine Storm instead of Templar’s/Final Verdict.

Here you go… Try them out. Comment below. I may or may not respond :wink: And before you ask, The ability “Templar Strike” turns into “Templar Slash” so you dont need “Templar Slash” in the macro.

I named them slightly different so they don’t override my old version.

04KSTRET SINGLE TARGET

dyKLhaWkub1SuP(LiggjCmbwMi9mLY0uQ6AiY2eK(MGACkvCobH1rIEhQqnqur1bLsler1drL0evQuxevXgrqvFevGgjQaojQuRevLxQsMjQqUjQe7uu)evugkIYrfezPOKNczQq1vrfKTQujFfvKolckTweu5TOu3ff2lyWcDyvTye4Xs1KHIlt1MrrFgknAs60Q41OQA2k52sXUv8BKgocTCcEoPMUKRJQ02rq(ockgpQiopHwVGOMpr7NYqaGd5aaPy)fcNfp4qofWbex(Uavd4qoaWb0UEHZtWY1aoGUCrw(YFTd4qoaqj9xxwK9qBOyu(RkrREyw3wStBi4RBlo0U6pJVodwgwSLq(G9myTiNk8LkKtbus)1Lfzp0gkgL)Qs0QhM1TfhAx9NXxNbldls(6X4wKY0I8XRUoDhkaD5IKj4AnGd5aaLuVawV8XBeTi7HQ(cnmyJXFmmGcka12RdD0aoKdaCihaitAYlxKmbxRnPjHCkGs6VUSi7H2qXO8xvIw9WSUT4q7Q)m(6myzyXGD2tkmjiVbitAYlxKLV8x7M0KacxKOdO2EDOduqofWHCaGs6VUSiB(hkHzuYdN4DERdDSiYNYNUFBXH2qXO8xvIw9WSUT4q7Q)m(6myzyXT9BKsdZXwK9qBOyu(RkrREyw3wKZjUErx42IdTR(Z4RZGLHf32VfonaqCpLlqOFb5naHls0belNO)fuqEdWHCaGs6VUSi7gkgL9syXWI7qk0WBCSfzp0gkMBlo0U6pJVodwgwChsPKcfqCpLlqOFb5naHls0belNO)fuqEpGd5aaL0FDzr2dTHIr5VQeT6HzDBXoTHGVUT4q7Q)m(6myzyXTWKifouaX9uUaH(fK3aeUirhqSCI(xqbzsaoKdaKjn5LlsMGR1M0Kqofqj9xxwK9qBOyu(RkrREyw3wStBi4RBlo0U6pJVodwgwmLePqSfgYBaYKM8Yfz5l)1UjnjGWfj6aQTxh6afKdfWHCaGmPjVCrYeCT2KMeYPakP)6YIShAdfJYFvjA1dZ62IdTR(Z4RZGLHftvKgoaYBaYKM8Yfz5l)1UjnjGWfj6aQTxh6afKdd4qoaqM0KxUizcUwBstc5uaL0FDzr2dTHIr5VQeT6HzDBXoTHGVUT4q7Q)m(6myzyX09PHjb5nazstE5IS8L)A3KMeq4IeDa12RdDGcY7a4qoaqM0KxUizcUwBstc5uaL0FDzr2dTHIr5VQeT6HzDBXoTHGVUT4q7Q)m(6myzyXusKcXwyiVbitAYlxKLV8x7M0KacxKOdO2EDOduqoeaoKdaKjn5LlsMGR1M0Kqofqj9xxwK9qBOyu(RkrREyw3wCOD1FgFDgSmSyWo7jfMeK3aKjn5LlYYx(RDtAsaHls0buBVo0bkihOaWHCaGmPjVCrYeCT2KMeYPakP)6YIShAdfJYFvjA1dZ62IDAdbFDBXH2v)z81zWYWIb7Sp0qtH8gGmPjVCrw(YFTBstciCrIoGA71Hoqb5GaahYbaYKM8YfjtW1AtAsiNcOK(RllYEOnumk)vLOvpmRBlo0U6pJVodwgwCJ0wiib5nazstE5IS8L)A3KMeq4IeDa12RdDGckaX9qaVNvTRx48eSCnGdiCHZWVxba5acx4m87vkqouqbfG4u)5VLxHxd4qbio61fhIiMVCmakvr6MI9PPb7OGKI9aIlE97(RhWbe(V8P0aICclpTiomVCjtdLd8CchLeYfoHJCvbmDU222gsTTCDHe4xXvMVNp(iYQTTTTTTLhY5JpE4MCwxS4Mp(rpFp)ydPdvbLW3cOwElvQaG4SNFFysfW6y4CurfAeESoG4GiE2LlOp0bYBbBkaex(H3FX9uUaH8Po0bihq72z(8UkihaO834asX(leolEWbeIO35E3qoScaHZzCfYbkuOqryaXZWKk0DUsBi(1tWzDkrGCOGckaa

04KAERET AOE

dy0NhaWkui1Suj)sKgMq1XiXYukptunnOKRHO2MsL(MqzCcPohQuToH4DOq1arLuhueler6HOszIkv0fHsTrer1hrHOrIcHtIQ0krv1lHIzIcLBkKyNs5NOsYqrbhvijlfL8uitfQUkkKSvLk8vuj6SiI0AreL3IsDxuXEbdwWHv1IvQ6Xs1KvPUmvBgf9zemAs60Q41OkMTsUTOSBf)gPHJqlNqpNutxY1rvz7icFhreJhvcNNG1lKuZNO9tzqbWHMcGIJfMeSzHno02aCafLVls1ao0uaCaTJx887xUgWbegxGLV8x7ao0uauA)1Lfyp0m6DKFvPA1dZ6YcDA2(VUSWq7Q)m(6me4yHes4dHZqWcCP4xQqBdqP9xxwG9qZO3r(vLQvpmRll0Pz7)6YcdTR(Z4RZqGJfiD93UfOmTa)8PRt3HcqyCbgeDTgWHMcGsRxKGx(4zcwG9qvFXmoSV9)MduqbOKEDOJgWHMcGdnfazstIXfyq01AtAsOTbO0(RllWEOz07i)Qs1QhM1LfgAx9NXxNHahlOenwKJrgA5aYKMeJlWYx(RDtAsaHlq0busVo0bkOTb4qtbqP9xxwGnpdLKmrWMl8oF1Howa5t5t3VSWqZO3r(vLQvpmRllm0U6pJVodbowihRCYBXyClWEOz07i)Qs1QhM1Lf4AIRxWfVSWq7Q)m(6me4yHCSYJTPaiENYfjXVGwoGWfi6aILt0)ckOLd4qtbqP9xxwGDg9osVexCSq0K3nwoJBb2dnJEFzHH2v)z81ziWXcKZZJMmG4DkxKe)cA5acxGOdiwor)lOGgwao0uauA)1Lfyp0m6DKFvPA1dZ6YcDA2(VUSWq7Q)m(6me4yH8yKjhBxaX7uUij(f0YbeUarhqSCI(xqbnYao0uaKjnjgxGbrxRnPjH2gGs7VUSa7HMrVJ8RkvREywxwOtZ2)1LfgAx9NXxNHahlSrMm3ZJbTCazstIXfy5l)1UjnjGWfi6akPxh6af02fWHMcGmPjX4cmi6ATjnj02auA)1Lfyp0m6DKFvPA1dZ6YcdTR(Z4RZqGJf2IVftbA5aYKMeJlWYx(RDtAsaHlq0busVo0bkOfdWHMcGmPjX4cmi6ATjnj02auA)1Lfyp0m6DKFvPA1dZ6YcDA2(VUSWq7Q)m(6me4yHnS2IrgA5aYKMeJlWYx(RDtAsaHlq0busVo0bkOfnGdnfazstIXfyq01AtAsOTbO0(RllWEOz07i)Qs1QhM1Lf60S9FDzHH2v)z81ziWXcBKjZ98yqlhqM0KyCbw(YFTBstciCbIoGs61HoqbnUd4qtbqM0KyCbgeDT2KMeABakT)6YcShAg9oYVQuT6HzDzHH2v)z81ziWXckrJf5yKHwoGmPjX4cS8L)A3KMeq4ceDaL0RdDGcAkXbCOPaitAsmUadIUwBstcTnaL2FDzb2dnJEh5xvQw9WSUSqNMT)Rllm0U6pJVodbowqjAS2D3nOLditAsmUalF5V2nPjbeUarhqj96qhOGMIcGdnfazstIXfyq01AtAsOTbO0(RllWEOz07i)Qs1QhM1LfgAx9NXxNHahlKtoN7KHwoGmPjX4cS8L)A3KMeq4ceDaL0RdDGckaX7SNVZQ2XlE(9lxd4acx8m84LcqkGWfpdpETbKcfuqbiU0FEs4t81aouaIXEDXOiE)LFdOT4B5XXABtjAffS2auu8635xpGdi8F5tPbePKuStqmA(IsJUlJ45cglnQlCsgPQI3DULKKevjjCBHe5joMg)p)8tKvssssssc2KYp)yZlPSWWIx(5b98)8qiQo04usEcGs4RuPIaIREE8HjvKGFZ1OIkMj(eCaXiryVdxuFOd0YvYJdOO8dF)I3PCrs4tDOdqkGAFMdO4yHjbBwyJdOD6mF(wf0uaeIO35DNqlwCaHZvCdAkXJhpEmaH9WKk2DUrZi(1V)SoLaqkuqbfaa

This should work with just about any talent build. I use the WoWhead Recommended talent builds.
If you don’s use Consecrated Blade, then you WILL need to add Consecration somewhere in the macro.

Also, I fire these fast as fast can be with my MS set at 30.

Enjoy

I’ll give it a whirl tomorrow. I’ve cleared 2.5k rating with your macro, do massive DPS but hard to set a baseline without visiting the dummies but normally 70-80k overall :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ve run them at 125-150ms (I run my own script that randomizes it between the numbers, makes it more “human” in my eyes). 30ms sounds super low, even at 100ms it should blast thro the macro fast enough already but everyone run at diffrent MS around the world so we’ll see what I end up at :slight_smile:
Will report in tomorrow boss ^^,

I’ve swapped mains now and will test this tomorrow on the Heroic Raid clear. This guy is at 2610 now on M+ which meets and exceeds what I was hoping for. I’ll report back as well, still running 100ms.

Worked great on HC raid :slight_smile: Did end at 3rd place on Raz HC yesterday :slight_smile:

1 Like