Oak Ret Pally Dragonflight - It works... Updated for 10.0.7 (3/21/23) - See New Version in Other Thread

Which spell did u set on manually cast?

1 Like

Blade of Justice, Hammer of Wrath and sometimes Final Verdict.
Honestly, I think that the macro is fine and I need to simply sit down and test on the dummies (but I’d rather play :)).

I do the same thing on my “old” main Enh Shammy, the macro is perfect but there are times I need to interceed. It’s probably just me being and old dude!

1 Like

so after some search i noticed that it goes through some spells with big cd’s more than it should what kind of Intervals Should i put on them so it dosent do that cuz it makes my dude autoattacking? from my understanding generators should go till 4 points then CD’s spenders and repeat… Can i have some Help with the numbers on that (intervals) ?
Thanks guys keep up the good work. edit: also all my intervals are 1

o/

had issue but was my fault

Btw i use this macro and i rly like it problem was i use hybrid build which is great but once i try mythic once … thats difrend way way better almost 400il on single target i do like 60-70k on aoe i do over 130k… RLY good job sir RESPECT ( do me a favor make one for PVP ) :ghost:

any1 has the talent string? please

I’m using

BYEAS+uMNo6HaxL/ztTZBhrdcCAAAQAgIalSrk0KNJKJJpQAAAAAAAkGkkQgEEpEBJEploRCSEiSjWA

and it works like a dream for me.

OAKENSOUL your macro is incredible my friend, thanks for giving back the pleasure of playing wow to a 50 year old guy who has been playing since the classic.

2 Likes

Going on 56 here, and crushing it on the pally thanks to Oak :slight_smile:

this talents is for single or aoe ?

would describe it as a cleave build

1 Like

i use it with this build and is very very efficent and solid, doing 20 m+ on top dps single and aoe
BYEAS+uMNo6HaxL/ztTZBhrdcCAAAQAAClSrk0KNJKSSKSCAAAAAAQaIJJEIJEpFBCpkWiGJAJiSDBA

Works good for me aswell, though i removed Shield of Vengeance as i like to keep it as a defensive. But i feel like Divine Toll on ST gets no prio at all, shouldnt it be casting on CD?

• Also it holds Final Reckoning until 10 seconds left of wings
1 Like

Anyone else having issues where Intercession will fire off and go on CD constantly? I get great DPS on this but my Brez is always down and can’t figure out why since I dont see it anywhere in the macro

Edit I can’t reproduce on target dummies only in keys where on first pull I get 10m cooldown then soon as its off it happens again.

no since Intercession isnt in the macro.

what talents do you use? an does it determine which 1 macro you need to use?

You use 1 button Macro for AOE and ST? and What ms?

Question, I check wowanalyzer dot com for my raid fights and its telling me I’m missing out on like 118 crusader strike opportunities. One, are we supposed to using crusader strike, and two is it just not in the macro?

macro and build using Templar Strike and Slash … Talent replaces Crusader Strike with a 2 part combo. And its lower on the prio list.

Im happy :slight_smile: