_OUTLAW BfA 8.3

hey jhon im getting the roll bones spamming issue also i have set me pvp talents to what H ADORA put in his comment but still getting this issue any ideas??

so this only happens with warmode on?

Hey, I got a problem with your macro, Iā€™m overcapping in combo points, is it normal?

@zachb ā€¦ cā€™mon man really ? you expect these macros to use their finisher everytime perfect at 5 ā€¦

take a good look at what talents and azerite traits you are you using that might produce extra combo points ā€¦

what speed are you firing this at ??

none and i mean NONE of these macros will be able to fire off finishers perfectā€¦

I usually put the finisher on another key and manually fire it with the rogue - thereā€™s no way to get a macro to fire it perfectly every time.

I only got this if I modded the [premacro] and tried to add anything after the /cast sinister strike

ok thing with Rogue macros, is due to the resource mechanics for the class you cant get a perfect finisher ratio unless you apply them manually. Sub and Out rogues have so many ways to proc free random combo points all I can do is work out an average time to fire and hope for the best, this will also mean results will vary from player to player as all-out characters are different, Assassination does not suffer as much with this and is easier to calculate but again it has to be tailored to each rouge to be optimal, and No im not going to tailor the macro to every rogue, thats something you may have to do

best advise i can give is to sim your character using simcraft. look and the logs and look for something call sample rotation in the dropdowns this will show how many builders to spenders and should give you an idea of how many were fired before the finisher. then you can edit my macro and adjust the /cast sequence to suit.
its very time consuming but the more effort you put in the more you get out i suppose.

@Zach B. As John Mets stated NO macro will ever do as well as a person with muscle memory and reps on the class tracking buffs ect. You wanna not overcap then put in hours on mobs/training dummy and that is the only way.

Weakauras can be configured to give audio queā€™s at 4 combo point (I use jedi) and at 5 on a loop till spent (I used sonar when learning)

Nice macro. I used in dungeon 100 to 120. Nice work.

Is it just me or does the macro in both tabs the same shouldnā€™t they be different?

shoud be different one for SnD the other should be RTB, ill double check next time im online

John - is this updated for 8.2?

Works pretty well, I chuck it on 50ms to just avoid energy starvation whilst also not being too slow. Being at ilvl 432 I found it to be great enough. Just chuck the focusing iris and whatever you want on minor. However Iā€™ve changed a couple talents. Since I like having AOE up longer 2312321, If youā€™d like to check those secondary stats and items Ezki-Nagrand.

1 Like

Hey john thanks for the great macroā€¦ is there anyway to slow down the roll the bones? it happens a little too often for me it seems

Hmm you could slow the speed down or pad out the sequence with sinister strike in the castsequence, Iā€™ll have a look in a day or two as Iā€™m flying back from blizcon so I canā€™t look closely at the moment

2 Likes

you went to blizzcon OMG SO JELLY

2020 8.3 with little Modifications
only one that works

Whats ur modification for 8.3 ?

UPDATED well not really just tested in 8.3 and added in essence usage. wich you may have to adjust if not using the same.

essentially this is it until shadowlands,
somethings you can adjust which may or may not improve things.

changing from priority to sequential.
Adjusting your speed of use. FYI i personally run it at 50ms

should work without modification if you prefer to use slice and dice.

I have woven in some pistol shots but also kept it on modifier if it procs too often.

dOZzcaGEbPEPGYBvP2MkmtHQzRGBsL8lQQBRq7eK9kTBfTFGFsLIHHi)MWJPyOiudwvdhbDqHOld5ykDCHWcrvYsPsvlwfTCKACO0tfTmq9CIMOqXurYKratN09eeUQGONrPRJO2OGKTsLkBwiz7uP0PPkFfvPMgQIZHk3vLmlQy0OQ(gkojc51cPUMaNxq1krGwNqPdd1DlvH2MUjKuXJK3XleCPAsHhqtv2eE31cd3mguuyYdAH2MUWgAH7q0spXuwQcTLQqBtFdwQsueKrtdc8GNgjrAimIXtScEWVCw7g4a(LZA3dhWVCw7g4a(LZA3ahWVSbmhwhWdtIJ1b8lN1UboGF5S2nWb8lBaZH1b8WK4yleCtFdwQG)2igpX6f4xoows8uiBtFdwQGhM7aMeBZWqH7E0aclrLQAZ4cbHX9g90MBtIfs1f2qlkv1Mu0EZOrkCpBsr7nJgPBpBggkCIPrszPk0203GLk4Vhfeiw8GEb(LnG5Wwi4M(gSub)9OGaXk57fLEb(1YYWuTjX0ixydTOufAB6BWsf83sfHhu(xGN9G5OqWn9nyPc(7PWigpXQZuiveEq5Fb(LHLNczB6BWsf83gX4jwVa)AzciviEA6BWsf83gX4jwVapmZYYWuTzQicdf5Pr9eZMjkcYOP6HhQwTzKKv(c6MeuWFcExin0ntcrgIIPqWhKAsKrmB20fEsgpq0ur0UfnvpXS8QA1wa
OUTLAWL
Talents 2111322

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.3.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Stealth, Adrenaline Rush, Ambush, Blade Rush

KeyPress: Blade Flurry, Pistol Shot

2 Likes

Macro locks up a lot, only thing to get it going again is to vanish.
Sometimes changing target works as well, but most of the time a vanish is required
to get out of combat.