_OUTLAW BfA 8.3

update pending feedback, now im 120 but crap gear, note the talent changes ideally suited for raid content/personal preference. let me know of any short comings before i update the op

dSdGfaGEvu0lvrP3cH2gvfzMqqZwLA(i3KQs)sf62su7eI2RQ2nK2pP(jkknmvKQFJsxgQHQsyWuz4uv1bvj1Hj5yuLoUkQAHuvzPqGflA5cFvfjEkQwMkyDQOYevjAQuftMy6kDrvK0vvrkpJQcxxc2ikk2QkkSzW2vru3JQIAwsOPPIGVRIiNwkJtXOrHht5KOO6UOixtQoVkjRufHEUKETe53775r695m7P5bHxFki8rE498CpQBm6wF(bF41RpoC45xIbvH79r695xxyzWgp)ezzGQD(I3Z85C)XgZV8rEWNo9N7RYc2Zah1glA998i9(EEKEFozaiIsbWrtvxk0oYayMmfHma6DZ6Den2YPAzIcTJmaMjtrUwcmQ6UHI1oeuOYGckEKhEozaiIsbWrtvxk0oYayMmfHma6DZ6Den2YPAzIcTJmaMjtr87wjyTdbfQmOGIhPpEozaiIsbWrtv3k(8fWOgMcTJma6DrmJma6DZ6DTlWv86ZgB5uTAhfuODKbWmzkczamtMIWBOT6IdTJVrReMckkQDKbWmzkczamtMIGa27BTBzG1o)yrXvkOOO2rgaZKPiKbWmzkcVH2Qlo0o(gTsykOOO2rgaZKPiKbWmzkcVH2Qlo0o(gTsykOOO2rgaZKPiKbWmzkcVH2Qlo0o(gTsykOOO2rgaZKPiKbWmzkYLTQ)Q1yqbff1oYayMmfHmaMjtr4n0wDXH2X3Ovctbff1oYayMmfHmaMjtr4n0wDXH2X3Ovctbff1oYayMmfHmaMjtr4n0wDXH2X3Ovctbff1oYayMmfHmaMjtrUSv9xTgdkO4rEcpNmaerPa4OPQlfAhzamtMIqga9Uz9oIgB5uTmrH2rgaZKPi(H3tcJr1ULbw7o1RWvkO4r2FozaiIsbWrtvxk0oYayMmfHma6DZ6DeRlwDVmyIcTJmaMjtrUUCwOYGckE(zXxHa8nwvXVNFFoczz9hHTYT95EF(fS11xLfSVNFFUNOHwcVh(85EIgAj869ZNFw8vxe4A998i9(CYaqeLcGJMQUuODKbWmzkcza07M17iwMvoN6EzIcTJmaMjtrUOvx2BTJZGDPGIh5HNtgaIOuaC0u1LcTJmaMjtridGE3SEhXYSY5QmAWYefAhzamtMI43TsWAhZCxiIROGIFF(fb2xLfSVNhP3NtgaIOuaC0u1LcTJmaMjtridGzYueEdTvxCOD8nALWuqXJ8WZjdarukaoAQ6sH2rgaZKPiKbqVBwVJikRXwovBru26Iv3ldMOq7idGzYue(Iv3ldkO43NZxS)mtbuBBSOpNJpFbm62u3)(7ZzUXI(8N7RcTG6M5Oloozm62yrF)(93)bOUTLAWL
Talents 2311322

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.03.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro:

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence:

ok final revision of my outlaw macro for the time being.

there are 2 tabs first tab is for running alacrity and RTB, second is running slice and dice

I have woven in some pistol shots but also kept it on modifier if it procs too often.

dOZqeaGEQu0lPk6TkyBkYmHiZwrDtH0VOOBlWobSxv7gO9l1pPGQHrL8Bk9yIgkemyjdNcCqQu5YqDmrhNQKfsbLLsvWIfQLtfVMQspvPLHINtyIuPQPIQMSqy6KUhvHUkvk8mKUofAJuP0wPG0MHOSDiQ60c6RquzAqOVHW5G04qLrtv1DvOtkenlu6Ai68uvSskiwhvPomOFE(dKFnC3Ghj3HCiDaMZ)LhoJbvXxgAMugMVUhJmOXz9amFxdWYiD)byMC9nku6ynuSJi0cko)bYZFG8RPek0UgK2GyOo2vsjiDDaMVMsOq7AqAdIH6yxmejhbXbOFnLqHkWEzedkXD1LdwGvpkTbXqTRUsuknjz7krP0CITReLsts2Usuknjz7k5ijMOSDX4cLJTReLsts2Usuknjz7k5ijMOSDX4cL7ai(1ucfAxdsBqmuh7krr5CH4bi)AkHcTRbHIHZQ)XU4MiM(Uk2a3AeuQHwWVl2lJyqneo)fjR1aKcdc1V5xpX(4b8mgkWN)6xENqqFXkZJ)Y7ec6lwZh)1tSpi4GfIZFG8RPek0UgcSr4nCwh7k5ijMOhG5RPek0UgcSr4TWFiY0XUskhbX1Vi4GJcLo2ZFG8RPek0UsuknjpaZxtjuODnaAL2GyOYcAfkgoR(h7kj4q86xeScnku6yp)1RhG58hi)AkHcTRbPnigQJDLucsxhG5RPek0UgK2GyOo2fdrYrqCa6xtjuOcSxgXGsCxD5Gfy1JsBqmu7QReLsts2UsuknNy7krP0KKTReLsts2UsosIjkBxmUq5y7krP0KKTReLsts2UsosIjkBxmUq5oaIFnLqH21G0ged1XUsuuoxiEaYVMsOq7AqOy4S6FSlUjIPViyfAuO0XE(RFrYAnaPWGq9B(1tSpEapJHc85V(DvSbU1iOudTGFxSxgXGAiC(lVtiOVynF8xpX(GGdwio)bYVMsOq7AiWgH3WzDSRKJKyIEaMVMsOq7AiWgH3c)Hith7kPCeex)IGdoku6yp)bYVMsOq7krP0K8amFnLqH21aOvAdIHklOvOy4S6FSRKGdXRF5Dcb9fRmp(61VUZO63681qS(b7kkwDZVrkTGF)gfcAeohjOIDqEmOgAbVHD96pOUTLAWL
Talents 2311322

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

• The Default macro is 2
Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Stealth, Sinister Strike

KeyPress: Blade Flurry, Pistol Shot

Main Sequence: Pistol Shot, Roll the Bones, Ambush, Blade Rush, Dispatch, Between the Eyes, Adrenaline Rush, Sinister Strike

Macro Version 2

Pre Macro: Stealth, Sinister Strike

KeyPress: Blade Flurry, Pistol Shot

Main Sequence: Pistol Shot, Roll the Bones, Ambush, Blade Rush, Dispatch, Between the Eyes, Adrenaline Rush, Sinister Strike

hi can you help me add a modifier?
i wanted to add a ctrl key press to make it use hook at cursor.
i was able to do it on a priest macro for but for some reason not working on this macro.

/castsequence [mod:CTRL,@cursor] Grappling Hook

[quote quote=68078]hi can you help me add a modifier? i wanted to add a ctrl key press to make it use hook at cursor. i was able to do it on a priest macro for but for some reason not working on this macro.
/castsequence [mod:CTRL,@cursor] Grappling Hook[/quote]

try /cast instead of castsequence

already did.

dint work,

you must be doing something wrong because
/cast [mod:shift, @cursor] Grappling Hook

works for me

just copied and pasted your string and modified to crtl and dint work

are you sure to do not have any wow’s shortcut with ctrl binded?

Nvm

Do you have it for AOE using this same talent comp ?
OUTLAWL
Talents 2311322

Yeah, as I just activate blade flurry when I want to aoe,

Most of my macros focus more toward St or general raid builds, while there may be a better talent setup out there specifically for aoe or m+ etc more often than not the macros should function regardless of setup unless it changes a core ability in the rotation, like swapping fan of knives from mutilate in my assassination macro warranted a second aoe specific one

what is blade dance in the op?

[quote quote=68355]

both run blade dance instead of killing spree

what is blade dance in the op?[/quote]

I meant blade Rush sorry

What ms are you running this at? I tried 75 and 100. Both instances had it casting RtB endlessly, I don’t think I saw it cast Dispatch at all.

Hi John,
for some reason, if I choose RTB and alarcity, the macro doesn’t use dispatch. it just skips dispatch and keep using RTB. However, if I choose S&D, everything is fine and the macro works like a charm. I tried everything and still can’t make RTB and alarcity combo(version 1?) to work. i suppose RTB and alarcity will do higher dps in this patch? any suggestion?
Thank you . Been a fan of ur work for a long time.

Interesting, I’ll look into this as I currently run Rtb instead of SnD and works perfectly

While I’m trying to reproduce your issue, Do you have any pvp talents that affect abilities in the cast sequence, namely increases to cooldown or resources adjustments etc

OMG john, you are the man! problem solved! don’t really know which one,but i did what you said and replaced all the pvp talent(all passive though) and now dispatch is back on track! I think it might be TURN THE TABLES(cause it has the suspicious dispatch icon)?not sure. I previously have turn the tables,control is king and maneuverability.for now, thick as thieves,boarding party and take your cut are good.
Thank you, my man!

could someone tell me if they have an outlaw macro that uses the attack talent in area automatically

Will there be any update on this macro? it worked good untill i got to 385itlvl . raidbots sim my dps to almost 19k single. but doing 12k and in raids 8k. its seems that as soon someone bl the macro just stops working :confused: any advice? thanks