PALADIN - TIER21 SET DPS MACRO+ EASY A.H.K.

hi, i use :
$q::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“q”, “P”)
break
Send q
sleep 100
}
return
$e::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“e”, “P”)
break
Send e
sleep 100
return
}
and it works great but, is there a way that i can use WASD, without it breaking my E or Q holding ?

[quote quote=51195]TMUAR,
Thanks for your work. I did some testing and raiding with the macro. I have Chain of Thrayn+Liadrin’s Fury Unleashed Ring+T20 4 Set and current secondary is 28% Crit, 34% Haste and 25% Mastery. With that amount of haste I should be able to maintain almost 100% uptime on the Judgement debuff but I still occasionally see templar being fired off without the debuff.
The good news is that the macro works good during crusade except when there are multiple Blade of Justice procs that I need to manually cast Templars to make sure it doesn’t waste any holy power. This is also an issue when not in crusade the macro will sometimes waste holy power by overcapping during Blade of Justice procs and firing wake of ashes when there are more than 2 holy power. Also sometime wake of ashes doesn’t seem to fire for quite awhile for some reason which is not ideal.
My simulationcraft damage is roughly 1.05M and I get 835k-867K in the target dummies and in the mid to high 700K range during heroic ToS. The AOE macro seems to work well and I have gotten 88% percentile parses on it but the single target is only around 30% to 60% percentile. Hope this feedback helps.
[/quote]

First of all Thank you for your review. Macro scripts are to help players to save time and keep their attention to the fight while in raids or dungeons but with GSE 2.0 gave us an oppurtunity to do Laziness to the Lazy players like us.
Therefore i or any macro writers can not add or calculate all the variables, because your items, enchantments, weapon, relics, in game buffs or debuffs etc. can effect the macro. Theres no way to add all of these variables to a macro and make it to play the game for us :slight_smile: So… don’t expect from a macro to do everything for you.
Keep that in mind that these macros are not build to take you to Top Dps players but it will take you to above avarage or more depending on your Items sets, relics and your weapon level :wink:

[quote quote=55317]hi, i use : $q:: Loop { if not GetKeyState(“q”, “P”) break Send q sleep 100 } return $e:: Loop { if not GetKeyState(“e”, “P”) break Send e sleep 100 return } and it works great but, is there a way that i can use WASD, without it breaking my E or Q holding ?
[/quote]

Well you can use WASD or anykey you want but i don’t suggest you to set you macro key to your caracters moving keys :smiley:
Example for W:

$w::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“w”, “P”)
break
Send w
sleep 100
}

When I try to import the dungeon aoe macro its says the import was successful but there is no macro there.

Any ideas?

[quote quote=57023]When I try to import the dungeon aoe macro its says the import was successful but there is no macro there.
Any ideas?
[/quote]

Try to delete GSE and reload it then import again.Some times GSE glitches.

UPDATE:

As you can see Top Retribution Paladin Players uses Soul of Highlord these days.
But theres not too much of a Difference between Liadrin’s Fury ring and Highlord.
So i will Continue to use and suggest you to keep on use Liadrin.

These are my screenshots on Dummy with my current macro.
At opening starts around 2,5-3 Million and settlesdown around 1,5-1,6 Million
Also with new patch Mastery became our priority Stat to Top it.
Keep your Mastery 50% atleast Haste 30% Crit %30

Highlord Setup

Highlord Setup

If you can make a screenshot in Antorus on normal or HC (Argus the Unmaker or Aggramar) at the end of the fight.
Screenshot recount Damage Done.

on Argus with ilvl 948 i,ve got a dps of 1.35M with this macro.
I use a macro from synapse 2.0 with my razer naga, timing 0.100 sec

[quote quote=57092]If you can make a screenshot in Antorus on normal or HC (Argus the Unmaker or Aggramar) at the end of the fight. Screenshot recount Damage Done.
[/quote]

This is in Shatug Screenshot.
Shatug
This is end of a pug raid total:
End of Game

I dropped AmanThul in the end of this one by chance :stuck_out_tongue:
By the way i wasn’t bother my self to clear trashes during raid thats why overall dps is alittle low.
If i would dps overall would probably be around 2-3m.

[quote quote=57100]on Argus with ilvl 948 i,ve got a dps of 1.35M with this macro. I use a macro from synapse 2.0 with my razer naga, timing 0.100 sec
[/quote]

100ms is cool for this macro. Try to increase your Mastery and Haste. And ofcourse theres more variables like item level, Artefact level and relic levels.

How are you parsing on logs?

I tested your macro on Portal Keeper Hasabel HC.
I do not use AHK i use punchmouse or PunchKey 3 on 100ms as you said.

AOE 3.11m Image

Single 1.66m Image

[quote quote=57175]I tested your macro on Portal Keeper Hasabel HC. I do not use AHK i use punchmouse or PunchKey 3 on 100ms as you said.

[/quote]

So you satisfied?

[quote quote=57172]How are you parsing on logs?
[/quote]

What do you mean?

100% satisfied.

I’m a new Ret Pally just closing in on 110 and don’t have those Legos. Is it possible to still use this macro? If not can anyone point me to a good macro to use while striving to get the legos needed for this one?

You can use :wink:

Hi Tmuar,

Using your macro string and it’s quite good in my opinion. But there are always those “buts”! For example, when I sim my char then the outcome is very high but when I use the string inside game it falls behind a lot.
I tried to figure out what’s wrong with the rotation and found this site: https://wowanalyzer.com, it shows precisely where do I lack some stuff.
Now I have question, is it possible to adjust the rotation regarding to advice what this site gives me/you?

I will add my outcome here as well: WoWAnalyzer

Sorry for asking, I’m very new to this, just looking for answers :slight_smile:

regards

Definitely trying this out proper!
is the AHK macro in the OP universal? Can it be used for other macros, assuming the same keybinds are used?

[quote quote=57416]Hi Tmuar,
Using your macro string and it’s quite good in my opinion. But there are always those “buts”! For example, when I sim my char then the outcome is very high but when I use the string inside game it falls behind a lot. I tried to figure out what’s wrong with the rotation and found this site: https://wowanalyzer.com, it shows precisely where do I lack some stuff. Now I have question, is it possible to adjust the rotation regarding to advice what this site gives me/you?
I will add my outcome here as well: https://wowanalyzer.com/report/f79mCbQaMyAR6Znh/5/74
Sorry for asking, I’m very new to this, just looking for answers ???
regards[/quote]

Ofcourse you can edit your macro from /gs select the macro edit click to 1 above and delete, add or change it.