PALADIN - TIER21 SET DPS MACRO+ EASY A.H.K.

SORRY to n3cro and old thr3ad but do3s th3 “run script” hav3 to b3 in th3 GS foldr or can it stay on th3 d3sktop?

SORRY to n3cro and old thr3ad but do3s th3 “run script” hav3 to b3 in th3 GS foldr or can it stay on th3 d3sktop?

sorry for som3 r3ason a small E do3snt work…lawl

[quote quote=58012]SORRY to n3cro and old thr3ad but do3s th3 “run script” hav3 to b3 in th3 GS foldr or can it stay on th3 d3sktop?
sorry for som3 r3ason a small E do3snt work…lawl[/quote]

You can put it anywhere you want. I run it on my deskop.

@TMUAR - thank you for the great macro! I am curious, what should we manually press/use that is not built into the macro?

Install GSE 2
Go to game
/gs
copy macro
import macro
paste macro
drag drop ? icon to bind a key
Press on it thats it.

[quote quote=58247]

@TMUAR – thank you for the great macro! I am curious, what should we manually press/use that is not built into the macro?

Install GSE 2 Go to game /gs copy macro import macro paste macro drag drop ? icon to bind a key Press on it thats it.[/quote]

I am sorry, I should have better explained myself. I am familiar with GSE 2; I have been using it since Timothy release the first version. What I meant by “manually” was, are there any specific spells that are unable to be put into the macro that I should have on my bar to manually press? For example, with the Spriest, I have to manually use SWD when it procs. Thanks.

When i try to rune the AHK script i get this error: https://i.imgur.com/8s7mqQB.png
This is the code i put in: https://i.imgur.com/mprfZdZ.png

Dude AHK is working. Probably you couldn’t copy/paste it.
Try this:
New=AutoHotkey Script=Right Clic= Open it via Note Pad
Copy/paste/save AHK code below. Then Run it.

$q::
   Loop  
   {
    if not GetKeyState("q", "P")
      break
     Send q
     sleep 100
    }
return
$e::
   Loop  
   {
    if not GetKeyState("e", "P")
      break
     Send e
     sleep 100
return
}

Macro works good, I would recommend PunchKey for ease of use for people who
don’t like to be bothered with the coding. Thanks for Sharing.

Hi, can you rewrite me your script for autohotkey for keys “1” single target and “2” Aoe ?
When i change the keys in the script nothing happens… but i thinks it is my fail

Thanks a lot, great Macro !!

[quote quote=58662]Hi, can you rewrite me your script for autohotkey for keys “1” single target and “2” Aoe ? When i change the keys in the script nothing happens… but i thinks it is my fail
Thanks a lot, great Macro !![/quote]

Here:

$1::
   Loop  
   {
    if not GetKeyState("1", "P")
      break
     Send 1
     sleep 100
    }
return
$2::
   Loop  
   {
    if not GetKeyState("2", "P")
      break
     Send 2
     sleep 100
return
}

Thanks a lot, not sure what I had done to other one but was still assigned to Q and E

You mentioned about AHK, I downloaded ControllerMate, I do not understand how to use it… Anyone can guide me around this?

Thanks!

Without Sleep - and constant respam as you hold the key down - you can copy the script below onto notepad, and change the .txt on the notepad properties to .ahk and you will have a working script.

To change the spam rate (example this is set to 250 ms per keypress) - edit in notepad and save the new value (example change 250 to 80) - that’s it!

This is the script below. *Note this is to spam number keys #1 through #4 - if you want it a different key, change the number (example $1 and 1 to a 6 , ect. in the group)

Good Luck!

Script:

SetKeyDelay, 250 ; Keystroke is sent four times per second
#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 1000 ; Rate of hotkey activations beyond which a warning dialog will be displayed.
; Increase it to delay the warning message.
$1::
GetKeyState, state, 1, P
if state = D
Loop
{
Send {1}
return
}

$2::
GetKeyState, state, 2, P
if state = D
Loop
{
Send {2}
return
}

$3::
GetKeyState, state, 3, P
if state = D
Loop
{
Send {3}
return
}

$4::
GetKeyState, state, 4, P
if state = D
Loop
{
Send {4}
return
}

[quote quote=58757]Without Sleep – and constant respam as you hold the key down – you can copy the script below onto notepad, and change the .txt on the notepad properties to .ahk and you will have a working script.
To change the spam rate (example this is set to 250 ms per keypress) – edit in notepad and save the new value (example change 250 to 80) – that’s it!
This is the script below. *Note this is to spam number keys #1 through #4 – if you want it a different key, change the number (example $1 and 1 to a 6 , ect. in the group)
Good Luck!
Script:
SetKeyDelay, 250 ; Keystroke is sent four times per second #MaxHotkeysPerInterval 1000 ; Rate of hotkey activations beyond which a warning dialog will be displayed. ; Increase it to delay the warning message. $1:: GetKeyState, state, 1, P if state = D Loop { Send {1} return }
$2:: GetKeyState, state, 2, P if state = D Loop { Send {2} return }
$3:: GetKeyState, state, 3, P if state = D Loop { Send {3} return }
$4:: GetKeyState, state, 4, P if state = D Loop { Send {4} return }[/quote]

Thanks for script bro i’ve added it to main post :wink: and updated the single macro alittle

Dude I love this keep it up!