Press key and release key ms

so I set in the mouse software 50 ms and in game idem, ok I understand that it has nothing to do with it but is it okay or should I change?

the macro will execute the speed set by the mouse and stop right? so 50 ms of the mouse is equivalent to the macro in game then ok

Hello there, good morning.

As ive seen lately a LOT, its people running macros between 30-50msec.

Read this, and smash it in your head people.

MACROS ALWAYS PERFORMS BETTER, WITH 100-200MSEC, the less randomly it gets through cycles, the better it performs.

Cheers.

3 Likes

hello lloskka then what you say is true running the macros at 30-50 -60 macros tend to skip the spell often. but if you have seen some videos or try it yourself you will notice that when you press the macro then at 100-200 speed is very slow seems to block in my opinion is why players tend to use settings lower than ms.

Hey Manfrex this is not entirely true anymore. GSE counts clicks to determine time. If you are running at 100ms and put 50 ms in gse your time calculations will be out completely. GSse needs to know what Ms your out of game clicker is running at. It defaults to 100MS - been this way since 2.5.1 so it’s not entirely new.

ok i set ms 100 both on the mouse and addon in game, but still i notice sometimes the spell jumping and really do not understand the reason then. it has been said that priority list is not a real priority that everyone thinks rightly I would say that if you put priority would use the line that you gave priority instead the thing is random. sequential seems to work better but in the same way happens a spell that could be used and instead delays execution so where is the problem?

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

@gamers /gse debug

This will walk through your macro and show why something has been skipped or not.

Priority works based on mathematical probability knowing that your macro will skip lines in cooldown. If you have a 7 line macro, it will have tried line 1, 7 times before it tries line 7. Line 2 6 times etc

1 Like

ok i did gse debugging and sometimes i see global red cds because they are in coldown or spell that do not use them because they have particular use (kill shot) to use at 20% stay of the mob the rest i see everything green so it means that it’s ok then.
for the speech priority list ok i’m trying the thing
and I see a little bit how it evolves

I have a question if in premacro I write 2-3 line what changes if I put inner loop limit 1-2-3? will do the sequence in order
i.e. in premacro I write
/cast spell 1
/cast spell 2
/cast spell 3

and by counting inner loop limit 2 how will the macro work?

It cycles X times ( loop ) after the sequence.

If not set, executes once before it.

Cheers.

i.e. if I put inner loop limit 2 will it start from line 2 of the premacro?

No, it means that after you have completed 2 laps ( cycles )of your main sequence, it will execute all of those

If no timer set, it will execute ONCE before each line of your main sequence

Cheers.

a i.e. by putting inner loop limit the macro will first execute the sequence 2 times and then restart from the premacro

ok first of all i would like to thank all those who give support to us players for any problems regarding addon gse from timotyluke to others who always answer by helping me understand that i often ask for information about how to make them run and more, so thank you all really.

having said this i want to summarize everything i hope i have understood

macro example:
premacro inner loop limit 1
/cast spell 1
/cast spell 2

main sequence
/cast spell 1
/cast spell 2
/cast spell 3
/cast spell 4

postmacro
/cast spell 1
/cast spell 2

then summarizing the macro will start from premacro by running the spell
it will switch to the main sequence and end in postmacro. having inserted (limit1) it will make a complete turn of the sequence and then start over again completely

I hope I really understood everything

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

1 Like

@gamers im gonna write this in italian, so you can understand :

A volte è difficile per te capire come funziona, il problema che hai è la barriera linguistica. Hai la forza di capirlo ma a volte non dai tempo a noi di spiegartelo

I cannot do this anymore ( at least today ), well talk tomorrow :+1:

Im gonna chill out

Cheers.

With a limit of 1 it won’t repeat the sequence it will just move onto the PostMacro at the end of which it will go to the top.

1 Like

so if I put loop limit 1 the macro will make a complete cycle of main sequence then start again from premacro-sequence-postmacro

@gamers he is telling you literally how!

Really not that difficult to understand.

After the loop sequence —> Postmacro ( if exists of course )—> Premacro ( with limit 1 )

Cheers.

Hi there I’ve been trying to figure out what program everyone is using to auto set their hot key macro. Can you help me out here please? Also. Will this risk my account to have it set to an auto button press? Would be great to know how quickly 100ms actually is when I press the macro to see if I’m doing it correctly, and it would be better to not have to mash a button for hours at a time. Thanks in advance.

@jaybourbon
Instead of asking 20 times have you tried the Search Button above where you’ll find you answers in about 800 threads? Or Google?