Robert Icebear Prepatch BM (M+ & Raid) (ST & AOE Separated) Highly Optimized DPS (Update 8)

anyways i am going to test out your macro. i generally make my own although not all in ones but am curious how these all in ones work as i have never tried to make one do full rotations and stuff. bit weary on them

Youll be surprised to havent use them before .

Night and Day .

Cheers.

anyone got a ahk script where i can set 2 buttons at different speeds?

(post deleted by author)

coming to another macro discord and post your own macro without the permission of the one that has the post is inaproppiate, flagged so mods can see this

It’s simply a AHK script as requested by a commentator above, this is not a rotation macro as you can find it here as well;

This was not intended to undermine your work but to enhance it for users, which btw is a superb macro!

sorry then bro i really dont use ahk so i supossed you where sharing some king of macro on a different codification, my apologies

1 Like

@millbrook

I agreed with you :slight_smile:

Best,
Gaupanda

Hey man,

Nice macro. Have you thought of incorporating a hold shift to AoE feature? I’ve seen some other macros use this, and felt the gameplay was more smooth.

i have been asking for that to but it looks like its hard to do modifiers now since prepatch i guess or they made it not possible

I tryed but didnt work to well, i recommend you if you like that try it for yourself n.n

/cast [mod:shift] NAME OF AOE MACRO

you need to add that on KeyPress variable under the /petassist command

3 Likes

hey any love for afflication macro soon ?

ehmm i have on a afli macro already xd

1 Like

Thank you for this ! works amazing, much appreciated.

Ok dont be too hard on me but…what is a hunter discord and where can i find it? Please explain it too me in noob terms…old man here trying to figure it all out

@rolltide73 fell old man here (sorry about your tide loss to LSU Saturday :slight_smile: )

He’s probably is referring to Trueshot lodge - main hunter discord Trueshot Lodge
There is also Azor’s discord (popular hunter streamer and Icy-Vein guide writer) Discord

2 Likes

true n.n
and i dont have problem with explaining if is relative to the post bro, so dont worry xd

2 Likes

which ms speed if using icue software?

i assume is the same, st 50ms and aoe 105 ms