🍻 Sethadon's Shadow Priest Macros & Weakauras (TWW - 11.0.2)

Just dropping my latest macros & weakauras here so I can come back to these in the fall.

NOTE: These are not all fully tested, and the below pastebin links may take a bit to get moderator approval before they become available.

MACROS:

WEAKAURAS:

Updated: 2024-09-27 09:04 PST

• Will use macros and weakauras
  • Will use macros
  • Will use weakauras
  • Will not use macros or weakauras
0 voters

:beers: Sethadon’s Discipline Priest Macros & Weakauras (TWW 11.0.2)

these work well.how could combine these to work together?

1 Like

Great question! And the short answer is: I’m not sure they should be combined to make a single macro. :man_shrugging:

You see, Damage Over Time (DOT) and Offensive Cooldown (OCD) spells are highly situational. Meaning, they should probably be cast at specific times before and during combat.

Obviously, DOTs should be cast at the beginning of combat, making them a top priority; however, when to reapply may vary based on talent selections, etc. - making it difficult to incorporate effectively into the main rotation.

As for OCDs, they are typically saved for specific encounters or mobs. And adding them to the main rotation may be counterintuitive since they may end up on cooldown when needed most.

I hope this helps answer your question.

Cheers! :beers:

Hey man. I love your work and I saw the video. I want to know what do you use for Unitframes? ELV ui? or is it an other? Is there a possibility to make one UI for me for shadow priest? Please do reply to this post or email regarding the UI. I love it and badly want it. Thank you for your time.

GRID2 - the profile can be found here (for now).

This is a common request and I am in the process of compiling a complete list of Addons +profiles, so others can enjoy the same UI experience. However, I wouldn’t hold your breath on this - I still have to flesh out an appropriate distribution method.

To get started on your own profiles, here is the complete list of addons I use currently. It’s a lot of work getting things just right, so good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

Cheers! :beers:

i have a problem with the dmg macro when i import it it says it has been imported but i don’t see it anywhere, the other 2 macros worked

what Talents are you using with these macro’s

I’m currently using the Mythic+ build here.

1 Like

This could be related to different versions of GSE as discussed here. I updated the Main Damage macro Friday, September 27 2024, which was exported using GSE 3.2.14-f.

NOTE: It may take a bit for PasteBin moderators to approve the changes to this Paste, so if it doesn’t fix your problem right away, please check back later and try again.