Sethadon's Shadow Priest Macros & Weakauras ** UPDATED 2023-FEB-09 **

Yes

Try adding the DOT macro to your action bar. Without DOTS your damage will be significantly lower. As well, try to utilize the Offensive Cooldown macro - I believe Power Infusion and Dark Ascension or Void Eruption are available at level 60.
:beers:

It does not allow you to put the Macro icon on the task bar,…

HELP

What icon do you see in GSE: Book, Question Mark, or Spell Icon?

I have the same issue. It only displays the book icon (blue book) only the 1. SPRIEST_DMG_PARENT will add to the action bar. 1. SPRIEST_DOTS and 1. PRIEST_OCD will not create an icon to add to action bar.

Have GSE create a macro icon, check your character specific macros to make sure it’s not full, etc etc.

1 Like

This can normally be rectified by selecting the macro and clicking the Create Icon button. If that doesn’t change the icon from a book to a question mark or spell icon, then your Blizzard macro tab may be full. To resolve this issue, either open up space by deleting one of the Blizzard macros, or change the GSE Options to allow the addon to make new macros in the Global tab.

1 Like

Hello, thank you very much for your macros, which key repetition do you use to run the macro.

Greetings Stefan

Honestly, I haven’t taken the time to look into key reps. I merely stole an AHK script off the Internet, but to answer your question: I presume sleep 50 represents @50ms? My apologies if this response does not help. :beers:

Very nice work and upto date thank you

1 Like

pastbin is working if i missed an earlier update on this my apologies

i’ve downloaded all to gse no problems and WA no problems but your HUD will not work on ElvUi shows it’s a corrupted file.

Did you try modifying the Target and Player frame names as shown in the video above?

1 Like

i have a question regarding the DOT and CD macros. the first 3 run together essentially but I gather that the last two have to be independently used correct? curious because in the video your rotation seems to flowing without a hitch

Yes. The main macro is placed on your Action Bar while the ST and MT macros are not. Spamming the main macro without pressing any Key Modifiers will 1) cast your Single Target spells only. Spamming the main macro while pressing the SHIFT Key Modifier will 2) prioritize Multi Target spells ahead of single target spells, and spamming the main macro while pressing the CTRL Key Modifier will 3) cast Mind Spike.

Correct. To ensure DOTS and CDs are not cast too often, I split them into 2 separate macros that occupy 2 separate buttons on your Action Bar. I find this can actually work in your favor, as it gives you complete control over when to cast these types of spells.

Believe me, this wasn’t the case at first, but with the help of the above Weakauras I started to learn when to cast what macro.

:beers:

1 Like

Good work but it just doesn’t do it for me. I spam the button like mad and the lag between spells is so long sometimes. I can double my damage compared to this just using spell buttons and watching cooldowns, maybe it’s just me.

I figured this could be an issue for anyone who tries to manually spam the macro, as the compiled ST loop sequence is made up of 36 individual actions. The MT loop sequence could be even worse as it is made of 46 individual actions.

Have you considered using AHK? - This cool app eliminates the need to spam the macro manually; instead, you simply press and hold the key and it will spam the macro at a speed that works for you.

I figured that was the case but wanted to verify I was not missing a step or the like as I was level 62 at the time I posted that(level 70 now).
I get the control over the DOTs but unfortunately my disability does not allow me to click many extra buttons outside the 3 mods and a few Kbs especially in M+

would it be possible to get a quick breakdown of what keys to press for aoe and st such as do I press the dots into the main macro or do I dot all targets first then press aoe ect.?
thank you

what MS are you running this at? I may just be stupid and not seeing it

Try to apply dots first, and only refresh when necessary.