Sethadon's Shadow Priest Macros & Weakauras ** UPDATED 2023-FEB-09 **

Hey thank you for this macro. This is working well. Mind sear seems to cancel mid-cast from time to time to cast another spell during the AOE rotation. Is this intended?

mines not lookign right alot of unknown

I think if you open the macro click save then click the close button in the lower right hand corner and reopen the macro it should fix it because I know I have to do that sometimes.

sweet thanx iā€™ll give that ago

I want to use him but I donā€™t know how to use talent points please help me

hey i would like to give your macro a try

tried that with no avail 8(

A couple of things:

1. Mind Sear may appear to get clipped - when in fact it doesnā€™t - due to the amount of Insanity you have at any given time.
    Example: if Insanity is 100, Mind Sear will be channeled for 2.4 seconds (0.6s * 100/25); whereas, if Insanity is 25, it will be channeled for 0.6 seconds (0.6s * 25/25).
    mind-sear

2. The nochanneling:Mind Sear condition in SPRIEST_DMG_MAIN prevents Mind Sear from being clipped while using the SHIFT or CTRL Key Modifiers:

Having said that, when switching to your Single Target rotation (using no key modifiers) Mind Sear can be clipped.
    :beers:

Are you referring to the known and noknown conditions in each Loop Action? - These perform certain talent checks before trying to cast a particular spell. Obviously, if you havenā€™t selected a specific talent the macro should not try to cast that spell, and vice versa.

Things look right to me. :beers:

Please do, and let me know how it goes. :beers:

If youā€™re looking for a Talent Build, I have included one in the OP. Simply import via the Talent window while logged into the game. :beers:

I cant for the life of me get power infusion to work. everything else seems to be working. I have checked the offensive settings too.

Fixed it, used cast @player

1 Like

but it broke void eruption :confused:

1 Like

I canā€™t get the shift AOE modifier to workā€¦it just freezes.

I ran into this before too. In my case, the SPRIEST_DMG_MT macro had a Book icon. When I clicked the Create Icon button [in GSE], the issue was resolved. Do you see a Book icon?

1 Like

:frowning: I checked that and yes I have the book icon. I highlighted it and clicked create icon and it didnā€™t change. I tried several times. I even resaved the macro. :frowning: All I have is your parent macro and your single and multitargetā€¦on importing the 3rd one it says Iā€™m allowed only 18 macros for this characterā€¦I have your main 3ā€¦so it wont make an icon for the 3rd.

FIX: Donā€™t ask me why but I uninstalled all 3. I first installed the Parent, then the multitarget, and then the single target. SO as long as the multitarget was imported lastā€¦even with the book iconā€¦IT WORKS. WEIRD

1 Like
  1. Glad to hear you were able to resolve this issue.

2. GSE attempts to write macros to your personal account by default. If this account is full, you will either need to manually delete any old macros from this account, or have GSE create macros in the global account by enabling the following option:

1 Like

FYI: I have modified the Offensive Cooldown macro. Feel free to import the new string.

NOTE: To take advantage of the Twins of the Sun Priestess talent, you must set focus to a friendly. Otherwise, if you have not selected that talent, it should cast @player. Itā€™s still a bit clunky, but seems to work fine under these conditions.

1 Like