🔱 Sezl's Fury Warrior WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

easier to just watch this video on keybinds then me trying to explain it:

Thanks so much! will give it a try soon!

stupid question how about Hero Talents i can go any?

@Sezl Wehn I saw the image you used in the OP I was super excited to try you macro (no one has a mountain thane build) however to my dismay Thunder Clap isn’t in the build :cry: So I was wondering, what talent do you recommend switching to get Thunder Clap and also where in the macro do you think the spell should go to fire correctly? Thanks!

The macro isn’t updated in line with hero talents yet. My warrior is still level 70, but I do hope to eventually get to update this.

New to GSE. I got the Macro to work but I’m confused on what Usage Information:
SHIFT - Hold down for all AOE, or otherwise it will do a single target rotation. means? What do I need to do here and how do I get it to work? I may need this explained like I’m a 5 year old lol

Thanks!

Hallo. Ich bin im RL 72 Jahre alt. Da ich nun deine Angaben importiert habe, geht leider nichts bei mir. Es wäre nett, wenn du mir bitte mal helfen würdest. Seit langer Zeit würde auch ich gerne mal heftiges Demage machen in unserer Gilde. Leider immer wieer vergebens. Also komme ich immer wieder nicht aus dem Mittelfeld heraus. WIe gesagte, Sillung und Text habe ich importiert, leider ohne Erfolg an den Puppen. Wenn du willst, kann ich dir, bei einer Antwort von dir, gerne mein eigenen TS Daten senden, damit ich das besser verstehe, was ich hier falsch mache.
Es wäre nett, von dir zu hören. Mein Char spiele ich auf Durotan, Name : Slowmen.

Love it! Thanks mate!

Very nice macro, I can’t get Thunderous Roar to fire though. It only does Odyn’s Fury.

Are you serious? The answer is in the question.

1 Like