🔱 Sezl's Fury Warrior WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

Evening darlings,
I have been lurking around here for awhile creating my own macros, but I feel it’s time to share the love, and give back to the community.

Usage Information:
SHIFT - Hold down for all AOE, or otherwise it will do a single target rotation.

Talent Import Code
CgEAmidFBOBFf5oKuZ7r/WeW78AAAAAAAAAAAagxAjhZYMmZmNYYmZMMDzMbbzMmZmNmZYmhZYbMDzMGAAAIMAAAAAwGA

If outdated, find the correct talents here: Fury Warrior PvE Guide For Mythic+

Macro Import Code
diePgaalQc7sOOFbsdJQ0XaXYGsptjzAkPUgrTnuO(grY4GCoOOSouK3bfshusAHcj9qHetKi1ffkTrHu9ruGgjkiNefvRefWmHIQBsvKDQu(juOAPqHYtvmvu6QqrAROG6RqH4ScfERqv3vOYEr(luedMQ6WalMWJPmzrxgvBM0NLeJMionu9AHuMTs1TvIDlXVfmCQ0Xrrz5Q65GA6QCDHy7qbFhfY5LuRNQOMVu7NkMGqS0geAgUN3XKOh5RPnSelnEcyFaMyPnielnvTdpuGjwAdcXsZcW(anTPAMaGQqna8bZzweEX49743MQYYzAwBQklBMSC8LGjbuk8D8sL46VFh)2ufHeImBtvesiYCfs2RmM1F)E443MQiKqKzBQIqcrMRqRxbb1F)omqBQMjaOkudaF9743MQiKqKzBQIqcrMqKccM1F)omqBQMjaOkudaF9743MQiKqKzBQIqcrMq8kLSuR7VFAUAxonla7d0Ww7YPPQD4Hcnrk4hnh4RWp6OnSelTbHyPzbyFGM2untaqvOga(63XVnvriHiZ2ufHeImHW4vy9cP)(PHT2Lttv7WdfAUAxonla7d0rByjwAwa2hOPnvZeaufQbGV(D8BtvesiYSnvriHitiO1RySu93pnS1UCAQAhEOqZv7YPzbyFGoABfXsZcW(anTPAMaGQqna81VJFBQIqcrMTPkcjezIDfcbP)(PHT2Lttv7WdfAUAxonla7d0rBRjwAwa2hOPnvZeaufQbGpyoZIWlgVFh)2uvwotZAtvzzZKLJFjKmblbxppkbtcOu474LkX1F)o(TPkcjez2MQiKqKjegJ82F)E443MQiKqKzBQIqcrMizSiu)9JrD8Btvz5mnRnvLLntwoEdaFWCMfHxmEC93VJFBQIqcrMTPkcjezcznJx3F)E443MQiKqKzBQIqcrMizSiu)9tZv7YPzbyFGg2AxonvTdpuOJ2KjwAwa2hOPnvZeaufQbGV(D8BtvesiYSnvLLntwo(LqYeSeC98OemjGsHVJxQex)o(TPkcjezIfRuO1s1F)0Ww7YPPQD4HcnxTlNMfG9b6ObJXD5GJ2WsdBTlNgmpeCPzoUB0JuSdpuOz4mlcVC4GD6OTvelnla7d00MQzcaQc1aWx)o(XVesMGLGRNhLGjbuk8D8sL4C8BtvesiYSnvriHiZ5c)IJFud7x)9tZv7YPzbyFGg2AxonvTdpuOJ2wtS0SaSpqtBQMjaOkudaF974h)sizcwcUEEucMeqPW3XlvIZXVnvriHiZ2ufHeImhjblAmcGbE)9tZv7YPzbyFGg2AxonvTdpuOJoAyErebF)yyWJde7CyILo6OJgmcheTQrEamXshnyoa(Wu3eC8KgSEXU2lYlwVRGSAnwA8e)asdoaXsddX3D3XlrJgj35cZeuOjoSf(mMvQaDJdxhllJWG0XGgwWoVCW0i5oxyMGcnXHTWNXSsfOBC46yzzegKog0unYjj80mCpVtddoXYW8hgpuOTvy9ILMylA4nEuclUGdiW3XVAkQ0inxbr2pAdcnEcuIa2zE54pg4LdpuOOsddX3DPHbNyD8X0c(XthFPXHTWNo(rrcOu47m5474l5oxyMGcnXHTWNXSsfOBC46yzzegKog0mUCJ5stBsHLgwmEuOniq861RxA2alCAgUN3XKOh5RPJo6ica

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

My Other Macros:

🔱 Sezl's Brewmaster Monk WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

🔱 Sezl's Survival Hunter WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

🔱 Sezl's Fury Warrior WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

🔱 Sezl's Discipline Priest WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

🔱 Sezl's Arms Warrior WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

🔱 Sezl's Holy Priest WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

🔱 Sezl's Affliction Warlock WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

🔱 Sezl's Resto Shaman WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

🔱 Sezl's Mistweaver Monk WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

🔱 Sezl's Resto Druid Kittyweaver WAR WITHIN 11.0 [One Button]

5 Likes

Great macro, just tested it and it runs and feels great, thanks.

1 Like

Great macro!!! best one i have used yet keep up the good work friend

2 Likes

Very nice and neat macro! Only changes I made was putting all CDs on ctrl modifier and combat condition to Odyn’s Fury and a few other abilities… Everything else was pretty much perfect for me:) <3

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. I think If I was running this into higher keys I would do this. However, most sources say these CD’s should be used on CD anyway to optimal DPS. I personally find I hold onto my CD’s way to long otherwise, when using them automatically would actually benefit me more.

It’s a playstyle preference <3

Using this at lvl 15 works good so far i disable stuff i havent learnt yet.

1 Like

Great macro! Really smooth.

1 Like

100% correct sir! Currently running this (with small tweaks) in 12-15+
Anything up to around 12 is whatever but after that, using CDs manually or on a separate mod is pretty much required.

↓↓↓All keys done using this macro↓↓↓

1 Like

How can I change the spell names of your macro in GES?
i neeeddd^^ German.

I dont understand lol, just open it and edit it?

Thank you! Awesome work : ) One question, so for AOE, do I need to press shift button all the time?

Yup :slight_smile: Unfortunately, the downside to using one button, but it’s my fav way to play.

OK, if I remove a spell in your macro and then take it from the spell book, save it, then close and reopen it, it is not saved but your previous version again? What am I doing wrong? I think it worked with the old one… sorry for stupid questions.

Probably not the place to ask dude. Post in the general help about converting macros between different languages. I’m unable to help, sorry.

This macro feels great! Thanks!

1 Like

ok, I’m still new here, sorry, thanks for your tip and for your work!!

1 Like

what do i need to write in creating a macro to use your macro? because if i write /click Sezl_Fury …macro not working

No no no - go to Keybinds

1 Like

Awesome work! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

As a noob to this, how can I make the AoE a seperate button instead of the shift modifier? Any tips greatly appreciated