Shadow Macro 6.0.2

Hey guys,
I have been here as a guest for a long time, love the work you guys do.

I just wanted to let you guys know that my shadow priest macro is still working on live with macro toolkit.
My shadowfiend doesn’t fire off but the rest of the macro is working great. I just have 2 more buttons, 1 for my shadow fiend and one for Devouring Plague.

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm]
/cast [noform] !Shadowform
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0.Shadowfiend
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0.Mind Blast
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0.Shadow Word: Death
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/19 Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay
/cast !Mind Blast
/cast Halo
/use 10
/use 13
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

I am not the original creator of this macro, I simply changed a macro from this site to suit my play style.

Hi Mate,

I tried your macro, the shadow word death spell does not fire. Could you figure out what the issue is and repost this?

thanks a tonne!

Hi Mate,

I tried your macro, the shadow word death spell does not fire. Could you figure out what the issue is and repost this?

thanks a tonne!

i was curious what you were suing skill talent wise

That won’t work anymore from what I understand.

lines like these don’t work

also the “/19” in the reset is meaningless, reset=# is a reset after # seconds of inactivity. these types of macros are designed to be mashed so it won’t ever be inactive)

this should work

/targetenemy [noharm]
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay
/cast !Mind Blast
/cast Halo
/use 10
/use 13
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();

I also changed “/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();” to “/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();”

:Clear() only clears the error. :Hide() removes the frame for the logged in session I believe.

HTH

I just tried it and cleaned it up a bit. Try this one.

#showtooltip Mind Flay
/cast [mod] Shadow Word: Death
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay
/cast !Mind Blast
/cast Cascade
/use Crystal of Insanity

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/ptr-multi-actionbar-shadow-priest-6-0

Give that a shot. I know its working 100% i know its a swapbar but EVERYTHING fires with out any issues. No mod’s nothing just set it and spam it :slight_smile:

also the “/19″ in the reset is meaningless

unless this changed, doesn’t this restart the /castsequence command after 19 seconds? so if it was reset=target/19, it would reset the sequence if the target changed, or if 19 seconds passed? that’s the way it used to work, no?
it’s not moot if you want the sequence to change after a period of time for whatever reason.
maybe it changed, i dunno, but it used to work that way.

[quote quote=16669]That won’t work anymore from what I understand.

lines like these don’t work

also the “/19″ in the reset is meaningless, reset=# is a reset after # seconds of inactivity. these types of macros are designed to be mashed so it won’t ever be inactive)

this should work

/targetenemy [noharm]
/cast !Mind Blast
/cast Halo
/use 10
/use 13

I also changed “/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();” to “/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();”

:Clear() only clears the error. :Hide() removes the frame for the logged in session I believe.

HTH

I just tried it and cleaned it up a bit. Try this one.

#showtooltip Mind Flay
/cast [mod] Shadow Word: Death
/cast !Mind Blast
/cast Cascade
/use Crystal of Insanity
[/quote]

Hello there,

Thank you. Tried the macro, still Shadow Word - Death and Halo does not fire. :slight_smile:

Hello mate,

I am gonna try your macro. Will update shortly. :slight_smile:

Although My macros are swap bar macros, They work brilliantly so feel free to test them out and mod/give feedback. I’ve also written a little guide and reasons behind each of my choices :slight_smile:
https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/shadow-6-0-swap-bar-modified-macro

[quote quote=16841]Although My macros are swap bar macros, They work brilliantly so feel free to test them out and mod/give feedback. I’ve also written a little guide and reasons behind each of my choices :)

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/shadow-6-0-swap-bar-modified-macro

[/quote]

Hi there,

Thank you! I noticed your macro was more PVP focussed. Could you please help me with one for PVE Raiding/Dungeons/AOE?

My current skills chosen are 1,1,3,1,1,3.

Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Could you also tell me your Glyphs please?

Yes Sir!

Fade, Dispersion, Mind Flaw. :slight_smile:

Hey Brad,

I was trying out your macro, Macro 1 and 2 works like a charm. Do i need to manually fire Shadow Word - Death?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Use this as macro 2 and you should be good to go :slight_smile:

/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=target Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Devouring Plague,Mind Flay,Mind Flay
/swapactionbar 2 3

Thanks. :slight_smile: So with regards to Shadow Word - Death, do i need to fire it manually? :slight_smile:

Currently yes, you do have to fire it off manually, but i’m working on a way to incorporate it, i’ll get back to you as soon as I work it out :slight_smile:

Truly appreciate your help. Looking forward to it.

Have a good Sunday Gentlemen! :slight_smile:

Yes you Will