Shadow Priest - 7.1.5 - GSE 2.0 (High Performance)

Shadow Crash does NOT cast @target. Instead it casts @cursor - that is the best Blizzard will allow us for target area type spells - perhaps your cursor is not where you mean for it to be.

This has been added to the HP set.

Great news man. Thanks!

Hey Seth, as a priority macro, I don’t understand how this ever gets past MF as it will always be able to cast it and the only way past is through pure luck during the GCD when it can’t be recast, no?

I think it has something to do with the time it takes to channel the spell VS the rate at which one spams the macro. At which point the [nochanneling] condition allows the sequence to move past the entry. However, this is just a guess.

I love the effort you guys put it to this macro stuff, without you guys i would be lost.

It turns my SoundFX off when I use it. Any idea what may be causing that?

Could be many things, so I’m not sure. But I think there is a Key Binding to toggle sound on/off. Perhaps UNBINDING this might provide a workaround.

Ctrl and S is the default sound on\off toggle. So if you hold ctrl and move backward you turn off sound. Just hit ESC - INTERFACE and change it.

Love your macros Seth the updated version is working better for me - much better numbers :slight_smile:

If you hit ctrl and s it turns your sounds off. I notice this myself.

Yes. It seems that this is another default Key Binding that Blizzard has given us. To disable this, just go into your Key Binding settings and remove the entry.

Cheers! ???

I’ve just added the macro to the action bars and I cannot wait to use it, this looks amazing, well done! =D

Edit:
Mind Flay most of the time will only channel half way athen stop and continue with other skills, not sure if this is intended?

[quote quote=43683]Mind Flay most of the time will only channel half way athen stop and continue with other skills, not sure if this is intended?
[/quote]

This is intended … for Shadow Priests, Mind Flay is known as a “filler spell”. Meaning, it should be cast when higher priority spells are on cool down, OR “clipped” if a higher priority spell becomes available.

What you have described (above) is an example of the latter.

I see, thank you for the explanation, loving the macro =D.

What sort of dps are people getting with this at what ilvl?

BASE INFO:

• iLevel (equipped): 874
  • Artifact Traits: 42
  • Best in Slot (BiS) Item(s): 0
  • Attributes:
    • Intellect (Spell Power): 36,915
  • Enhancements:
    • Haste: 28.56%
    • Critical Strike: 20.33%
    • Mastery: 55.45%

TARGET(S):

Bound Void Walker: 85% Bound Void Wraith: 15%
<li>
	<ul>
	Damage per second (DPS): 450k
	</ul>
</li>
    Bound Void Walker: 55% Bound Void Wraith: 45%
<li>
	<ul>
	Damage per second (DPS): 750k
	</ul>
</li>

Thanks Sethadon appericate you taking the time to respond to that.

No problem. And don’t forget to check the Edit Log at the bottom of the Original Post every now and then … just today, I noticed a significant DPS loss with GSE v2.0.14 compared to v2.0.13. As such, I have reverted back to the previous version (v2.0.13) for now.

Cheers! ???

FYI: I uploaded a short video demonstrating how to setup this macro / aura system using GSE 2.0 and WeakAuras2.

Cheers! ???