Shadow Priest - 7.1.5 - GSE 2.0 (High Performance)

Does not work in PTR?

I wouldn’t know. I’ve never been able to get PTR working. It says I’ve never been invited to play. :frowning:

Having said that, this might be a better question for the developer of GSE.

No need to be invited, now everyone can play PTR, <3

Congratulations, for this phenomenal work, being disabled in the right hand I only have one valid finger, I can finally enjoy playing WoW properly. thanks thanks…
A little question, when I take the talent “Shadow Crash” how do you make that talent ateigne ca target? Currently I must have the mouse permanently attached to the target.
Or is there another solution?
Being French, I do not understand everything very well on the English language.
best regard,

Unfortunately, and as far as I am aware, @cursor is the best we can do. - Sorry. :frowning:

Unless, of course, someone out there knows something we do not.

Interesting, I tried installing just this morning and received the same message:

PTR Error Message

It must have something to do with no active subscription.

The next time I update my subscription, I will have to try the PTR.

Cheers! ???

Thanks for your efforts with this.

I have installed the macro I hope correctly but after one cast of mind blast the green aoe circle appears and the macro halts.

What am I doing wrong?

This is the case with other macros as well.

I would check you don’t have a trinket that has a targeted area ability.

The default setting in GSE is to use trinkets and the macro doesn’t specifically turn trinkets off. SO if you have a trinket with an Area Target effect on use and you haven’t turned Trinkets off, you will get the green circle and it will occur for all macros for this class not just this one.

[quote quote=44191]No need to be invited, now everyone can play PTR, <3
[/quote]

I can’t connect to PTR - Blizzard won’t solve my connection issue from Australia to PTR servers.

Interesting! I didn’t even know this was an option, let alone that it is set by default. - Not sure I agree with it being toggled ON by default, but it’s easy enough to turn OFF now that I know the option is there. :slight_smile:

This also explains why my Druid’s Mirror trinket goes off automatically. I just dusted him off the other day and I am hoping to post a feral druid macro soon.

Thanks for the info. Tim, I will keep this in mind moving forward. ???

anyone know why when pressing ctrl shadow word: pain does not fire? I spam the button and press ctrl while still spamming but it never fires. im only level 20 so maybe its a level and talent issue. But everything else works so far. Any thoughts?

Check your Key Bindings. There are several bindings that use the CTRL key by default. These need to be UNBOUND.

Cheers! ???

I have unbound every ctrl key under keybinds and still nothing. The only thing I can think of is that it requires talent 6/2 and I dont have those talents unlocked yet. Ill wait till I hit 90 i guess before I give up.

Amazing macro tho!! Everything else works great. I have just been manually putting up shadow word pain.

for me in the third line of the main body. SHadow Word: Void is in red. does that mean it won’t cast? Also, all of a sudden the Alt mod is not working for me. I have unbound the key i had previously bound to alt-1(i use your macro on my 1 key) and now all of a sudden that part is not working for me

EDIT: all of a sudden started working again, weird:P

You’re absolutely right. The spells cast by pressing the CTRL key modifier assume you have unlocked all talents, and check to see which talents you have chosen in Tier 6. However, if you have not yet unlocked that tier then Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch will NEVER be cast.

If casting these spells manually works for you then do nothing; otherwise, you might want to replace this line:

/castsequence [mod:ctrl, talent:6/1, nochanneling:Void Torrent] [mod:ctrl, talent:6/3, nochanneling:Void Torrent] reset=target/5 Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch

with this one (for now):

/castsequence [mod:ctrl, nochanneling:Void Torrent] reset=target/5 Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch

… then when you unlock the Tier 6 talents just remember to change it back.

Cheers! ???

Having tested this a bit more, it seems there is no effect to DPS output - v2.0.14 works fine.

For those who want “proof”, you may want to check out my most recent set of Combat Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/userreportslist/399640

Sethadon can you please explain how your actionbar at the bottom of your screen is smaller?

[quote quote=44447]Sethadon can you please explain how your actionbar at the bottom of your screen is smaller?
[/quote]

I adjust it’s size and position using an addon called Bartender4.

[quote quote=44393]You’re absolutely right. The spells cast by pressing the CTRL key modifier assume you have unlocked all talents, and check to see which talents you have chosen in Tier 6. However, if you have not yet unlocked that tier then Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch will NEVER be cast.

If casting these spells manually works for you then do nothing; otherwise, you might want to replace this line:

/castsequence [mod:ctrl, talent:6/1, nochanneling:Void Torrent] [mod:ctrl, talent:6/3, nochanneling:Void Torrent] reset=target/5 Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch

with this one (for now):

/castsequence [mod:ctrl, nochanneling:Void Torrent] reset=target/5 Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch

… then when you unlock the Tier 6 talents just remember to change it back.[/quote]

Thank you so much! This helped tremendously!

So question Ive been playing with and its awesome thank you. I noticed that shadowfiend is being sent out way to early when im pressing ctrl and I was informed and or read your suppose to use shadowfiend when you have a certain stack and power infusion. Can I just take shadowfiend out all together and press it myself otherwise how do i fix this problem thanks.