Shanus's Aff 8.2

affliction is haste and crit heavy so u will need a lot of it to get good results

Hello

Should this /cast Incinerate not be /cast Shadow Bolt ?

Jimmy

OP Updated sorry that was a typo i was doing my destro macros and i think i accidently saved it on it so i fixed it

Best macro i ever used for my Affli!!!
Could u pls make a Destro and a Demomacro too pls? I would love it.

running around doing world quest i been getting 18-22k dps. I was able to solo all the rares in Darkshore. ill check how it does in world PVP. 390 my iteam level.

ill do my best to make them for you guys and gals, ive been trying to catch up to everyone in gear and questing and mechagon dungeon

Destro made today Shanus's Destro 8.2 heres the link
Demo coming soon

Im have problems with agony and corruption re-doting, it seems to skip them most of the time and only go back to them every now and again. You would know how to have them refresh before they fall off?

i would need to take a look at it and probably have to re write part of the rotation ive been meaning to get around to it but i will update the OGP soon as i can ive been busy getting ready for a vacation.

How’s affliction stacking up against destro? I’ve been destro since vanilla but I always enjoy messing around with affliction and demo from time to time.

am I supposed to just spam the button or?

hi there, thanks for this macro! quick question… is the aoe macro supposed to cast Seed of corruption?

This macro does not fire, it gets stuck after 1st skill. Any suggestions

looks like it doesn’t work with AHK, but works with normal spamming

Any updtae on rewriting the macro?

here is the result on poto ilvl 422 5 mn Fights. with some modification of the macro I draw at 109 ms Naga Raze Mamba. I will post the future logues HM palace and MM +.

1 Like

Phase de Burst 76 k a l’ouverture

1 Like

Would you mind sharing what modifications you made to the macro?

1 Like

yes, but I do not know how to give you the code. possible to explain myself and this with pleasure.

you just export it and upload it here

Dying to see what improvement any has made to this and quit teasing us lol