Shanus's Aff 8.2

hi there, thanks for this macro! quick question… is the aoe macro supposed to cast Seed of corruption?

This macro does not fire, it gets stuck after 1st skill. Any suggestions

looks like it doesn’t work with AHK, but works with normal spamming

Any updtae on rewriting the macro?

here is the result on poto ilvl 422 5 mn Fights. with some modification of the macro I draw at 109 ms Naga Raze Mamba. I will post the future logues HM palace and MM +.

1 Like

Phase de Burst 76 k a l’ouverture

1 Like

Would you mind sharing what modifications you made to the macro?

1 Like

yes, but I do not know how to give you the code. possible to explain myself and this with pleasure.

you just export it and upload it here

Dying to see what improvement any has made to this and quit teasing us lol

i mean the macros functions pretty good with the correct talents

Well tell us how you changed it - what did you change? A talent? A spell? What?

The masses need more info and possibly your macro since you overhauled the original posted one

The talents you have chosen, are lacking dps. the good talents in my opinion and raidbot are …

Can you link your macro for us

Yes, with pleasure, show me the march to give you the codes gfe, I do not know how to do it

d4tGdaWBjEjbv7IaY2KIxtP4CcX5juMncNgOBcb)sj3gIUlHyNsAVQ2TsTFuddr)fcvJJsomOHsOAWKgor1bjcVLi5yuCCcKfsaAPqiTyielhWdjG6PkwMiRJi1efsnvPQjtumDQUmuFMq6zIY1fQnsP0wjiTzi12ji(iekZsQmnkvFNO0ijq9ybJwk1Zr6Kcj3suDnPK7raSsIOVbjFIGY38(xnFKWwBNERMxtV)JGXeYja3285tpKaVD6NSotNPl1L6sDPpcgti)JeOrtagCWYMvwswZznN1CwN2GODwrOidiAqmaROlaSoXirw2SgneWgwrmciaMLK1CwZznN1kwwwDiGOyNYkOZQSGeeScGdqQZQeIw2I1XQaxaaIL7GLnljR5SMZAoRtmsKLTWOSgfs5ScIMvrbkXYXYWsYAoR5SMZ6eJezzlmkRcTakJSqcBWaScIM1Pqu(engnmMWF18zKJdrf9RPMwFqagakcfdqblB67F18(xnFwbi1znJ0qA9A6ZkaPoRPinjsRxZ(ScqQZQuoKaVDPnRmryn1y3q28Q9pRaK6SkLdjWBxA7RKiSMiBzqf51wFwbi1zvkhsG3U0nRKiSA3YyzET5ZkaPoRPSudkYxr9zfGuNIfumEhWSMYsnOi7ynIfzhRguPpchlgIIjWqk(9VA(ScqQZQDlJL510NvasDwtKTmOI8A2NvasDwZinKw3)mowUTX7Gdw2FehaSaa6I9r8c1ragakV)vZNvasDwTBzSmVM(ScqQZAISLbvKxZ(ScqQZAgPH06(hXbWiadaL3)Q5ZkaPoR2TmwMxtFwbi1znr2YGkY9pchlM4ayk99VA(ScqQtXckgVdywzfatXUa4qarX(kuqIiqNvwnOsDSgXISJ1DmbXRPpRaK6SkfYImstBdI2fH1MmdzZRzFwYXo0DyWM73V)rIyVDb4tVSGEOTa5cbXPTH7yQvZheG7yiruBhdie82bl7lG3V)da

Siphon de vie Shift
Macro burst Potion Intel+regard noir
109 ms synap Mamba
talent. 3.3.1.2.3.2.3
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/elune/Rsix

Personnage en cours de stuff

there is one line different :stuck_out_tongue: instead of dark glare its using syphon life

:slight_smile:
Stylli you try to see if you can put siphon of life in the macro without shift stp:)