Shanus's Aff 8.2

darkglare is better than syphon life :stuck_out_tongue:

also absolute corruption is better than siphon life for TEP

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/23#class=Warlock&spec=Affliction

Tous shipon de vie. meilleur :slight_smile:

Thank you for posting sirā€¦does it auto correct english once inside gse?

Anything, I try to include siphon life in the macro for which it triggers every 10 sec I can not. can you help me ā€¦ Stylli

Iā€™ve been using this macro for the last couple of weeks and Iā€™ve gotten my lock up to 415 ilvl - this works pretty well. The damage is good and itā€™s easy to keep rolling with the dots. Appreciate the work you guys put into this!

Am I needing to translate this before I try to use? Asking because Iā€™m not in game atm time see.

Got in game and answered my own question. Anyone have the latest macro to test mine seems to freeze up a lot.

Iā€™ve been using it for a while and no issues hereā€¦ Freezing how?

Iā€™ll get more in depth when I get home and can replicate what itā€™s doing. Thanks for the reply. Which macro you using the one in original post.

Iā€™m using a destro macro I worked on for hours and hours last night but only push 25k damage on dummy when I sim 30k lol.

What kind of percentages of damage to sim are you getting @clip121 just curious if Iā€™m doing something wrong.

Havenā€™t been able to get any of the demon macros to work near that damage.

Iā€™m actually using the one philoo posted which is just a tweaked version of the original. I used destro for a while and did ok with it but affliction seems to be much stronger. I havenā€™t had any luck at all with demonology.

1 Like

Have any numbers on the difference, just hard for me to believe affliction at the moment before 8.3 would push more dps in raids.

Is it common to get about 80% of sim dps on dummy? I only ask because my destro lock at this mk moment is pushing 31k simmed and macro single target dummy is averaging between 25-27k sustained

Ya Iā€™ve had zero luck with any of the demon ones two, even ones I tweaked retested etc.

the sim dps is a perfect rotation with 0 ping, u will not get the same dps as the sim

Thats wrong, u can set up a ping on sites like raidbots.com

Well the thing Iā€™m trying to find a good solid answer to is if Iā€™m simming 33k what is a reasonable dos with these macros. I ask this because Iā€™m tweaking a destro lock macro single target and am pushing a consistent 27k in a five minute fight on raid dummy. Is that realistic given macro?

Yeah - some macros will get a little closer and a tweak or two may help but itā€™s gonna be tough to hit and stay at 100% of your sim.

1 Like

exactly my point clip, unlike mr christian-schroder1 up there

these macros are around 80-85% on point with sims and your 33k vs 27 is 85%ish so its working fine, to make your self more dps you must manage your cooldowns your self to make sure every thing lines up

Great thank yall for the responses just wanted to make sure I was tweaking right

I actually swapped the talent haunt for Shadow Embrace and do more dps with it - anyone else tried this? Shadow Embrace is a passive skill so itā€™s also easier to manage.

Iā€™ve tried multiple different talents and changed traits. And still seem to get considerably more dps with my destro macro. I dont know what is up with that, I want to have an affliction set up so bad.