Shield of the Righteous :: Protection Paladin :: 8.3+ Mythic+ // Raids

This Macro is amazing, thank you.

click pause (in my experiments) works well with only a couple classes

its skittish … aggro not an issue

Hello, I’ve try to use your macro but sometime SoTR just doesn’t trigger for some loong period, and i guess it’s because I use AHK instead of a mouse software, so I have something to change on the macro ?

ya i have no clue about AHK …

Amazing in both presentation and performance. Thank you for your effort!

For some reaston The Sotr Dosnt Work for me its cast 1 time then its not casting anymore i dunno what i doing wrong i using Razer software and got it on 0.05s = 50ms i guees i can have wrong but like i said it never cast can someone help me ?

Most likely due to your GSE MS not set to your external AHK/Mouse firing MS software

I am having the same issue as others, where SOTR stops casting. What I have found is that it works the first time entering the game, after you stop the macro, and restart it, it stops clicking the RIGHTEOUS one. I have gone through several settings and played with MS timings, and still cant get it to go, other than the first time.

Hey there, would like to know how you can add the sound back in. when you start the marco the sound comes off only the music is playing in the background.

@usmcguy I have been doing some reading elsewhere on the site, and the creator of GSE explicitly s says that calling one macro from another is going to cause erratic behavior. So I am guessing that you are getting super lucky with the way you have yours setup, and the rest of us are seeing the erratic behavior lol.
Anyway, I ended up getting around it by firing 2 buttons vs just 1, and it seems to work fairly well.

Interesting … i’ve never seen that … can you show me where Mr.Tim says that ?

99% of the problems with this macro are not the actual macro its people don’t know how to follow instructions.

That’s where the /pause/wait feature was first introduced … case you wanna read it yourself … with alot of information from the “creator of GSE” chimed in as well … never once saying anything relating to causing ‘erratic behavior’ such as you suggested …

Have fun out there !

I found it in this : /click pause · Issue #649 · TimothyLuke/GSE-Advanced-Macro-Compiler · GitHub
Unless I am misunderstanding what is described in that issue, and what we are doing here.

This really seems to work well for me - the more haste i build, the better it gets! Thanks for your work here.

same issue as others. It casts SotR 1 time then never does it again pretty much.

use it everday - fires SOTR like a champ … take a look at my write up and prolly watch the video called “If you have any problems getting the macro to work check out this video first:”

Hi there, any chance for profile to your tanking ElvUI please?

does this work for Shadowlands pre-patch?

there is a new version … just look at the shadowlands portion of this website where all the new macros are

Could u share your ui with us pls. Looks clean and nice.