Hey everybody, by using the new “Pause/Wait” feature I figured out an awesome way to reduce the amount of charges consumed for those abilities that have extra charges. I apologize if this has been covered before.
** THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE USING TOGGLE IN MACRO SOFTWARE LIKE LOGITECH, RAZER, etc. **
It’s probably easier if you watch the highlight of my stream below or do the following:
- Create a new macro for your ability that has extra charges (be sure to put this inside the Sequence block, it does not work in keypress or keyrelease), in my case was:
/cast [@player] Infernal Strike
- Add a pause / wait to it by adding a new line and in this case is 7 seconds pause:
/click pause 7
- Make sure you have clicked save and proceed to click on options, scroll down and under MS Click Rate set it to
100(click ok and check the checkmark beside) or you could match your toggle MS but it will be harder to figure out the timing. *It’s easier set to 100 in GSE and your Macro software toggle (Logitech, Razer, etc.) because it would be testing with whole numbers in this case: 100ms * 10 clicks = 1 second
- Once the MS part is set, close the options settings and the charges pause macro.
- Edit your main rotation macro and import the charges pause / wait macro into the first line of KeyPress, in this case:
/click ADVANCE_INFERNAL2(just make sure it matches the name of your macro)
- Save and that’s it! You can now control how often in seconds the ability would go off and stop wasting extra charges
*Currently it only works as imported from second macro, it would lock up your main macro if put on PreMacro or PostMacro to prevent creating a side macro.
*More documentation can be found here: https://github.com/TimothyLuke/GnomeSequencer-Enhanced/issues/615