Single & Multi Target Ret Macro BFA 8.0.1 Pre Patch

Single Target
Single Target

This is my opener for the expansion with Retribution. Things will likely change as we get azerite gear but not much from the below. Please let me know what you think.

Alt Key = Blade of Justice
Ctrl Key = Templar’s Verdict
Note: Templars Verdict is casted in the body of the macro, should you not want to min/max.
Note: Inquisition is in the macro but should still be monitored. If you want to you can remove it entirely from this macro for better control.
AHK: 100MS + Your Latency
Written and tested by Admiral Smurf

https://wowlazymacros.com/members/admiralsmurf/forums/

dyeBfaWjPOQxrQunlLiTli4xOYWuQ0XuulJu8mkPPbrDnO02GK(gQkJtkCoLsToiv3tjI)PuOdcjwOs4HKkzIkfCrLk2Ouu6Jkr1iHqojQQwPe6LsrMPsj3KuXoPu)ukQmuLIwkKYtrzQkYwrv0xLIIZsQuERe0DLa7LQ)IQKbJCyvTysvpwstwkDzrBgk(SsvJwIonfVgImBfUTuTBI(TkdNsCCufwoHNtY0fUouTDLO8DsPXdH68kP1JQu7hSp7tU9SZy8BV8T2HxtOG2Y3zIxOTZeV0bfDHwZ52A8jNHOCyzyKi5SYiSOqNJt7PD88ET)vXPqOEDUE21Ncf332nIFO64cmCyobExX5SPFKYq5mnZB06gNT6muWJYt4muA7gXpyDCbgNPZlX)b)YifllLH5K(cNTHeZJpc3E2z68vXXZuOmNu5tU9Sp52ZoJR(QaiRZnAGSBRXzC1xfaPbl2TTYNBB1zC1xfaTdIZkEyojqSugPSMUnYoJR(Qain7QHVz3gRZ4QVkaAUbYy5dRBJQZ4QVkaYkwRBJ1T5ZzC1xfa1aRgSO62nCgx9vbqZnqgvu14STUZYwMUjCMvNPRRR)dFHZqu(T(cNzNvK8fodnJC)SVWztcJePmM9foJfPLMfxwdZjDgl5bEkdZpCgAg5En(cN1uUUPivkFYTNDgx8I9zKYSVcuHYR8f9ckSn)2cCBnoJR(QaOc7xl6)ikaO5giJLpSUTvNXvFvauH9Rf9AigfaudSAWIQhoBsyKiLHgFHZAkxrlh5RsFYdNTPi15RIZNC7zNXvFvOsEGNYAcuHYRw(szomY9faudK3gvRlfij(y4HZ28uHoFvC(KBp7mU6RcGAG82OA1dp8WzmlzL)n428TRZ4VEsN5meLdloBQ0OaYOaQVc0zjLPaimNaOOmbkrSLxQmNeiTMOei0Yqy0JhMtIaqtLg5EfqAnJbqdds5yfOA5l3Na9kG0MaTpdGEENctKaTpFbq6XdGKxauhVwcegX1bkktG0NJtlcaT5iFvc0idG6jqijpTaPT8dGwpCGIsJejeGIqrugbqnLRaTeGwm(2eOddqfXvHPMqrDfIbqnLRaTeGMYULXlAEfq8mfTMAafTVirhOPSBz8cfq8mfTMAaKrbu9vr2cKrcuuMaP)Axb6WauuMa1)Q4wkqQYdF0c06HdK8cG0(YaO4aQBKC9hXiafTVirhi(L8a3OmH5KazuazKafLjq9VkoG0JhaPkp8rlqQWmgaPpbQFstCISfbG4hdqRhoqAFzauCaTE4avFjqISFllbYeaLYWiYXkqyexhOO0OaQ)vXbeMtaK(mIuau9KH4giaeuefe1e6anV7U6Was3bs3oCbqB9rkRRqXMryIiLa9YwGIufzlq6xbcL2Ur8dGyDCbgOiuSmclk0540EAhpVx7FvCkeQxNRND9PqX9TDJ4hQoUadhMtG3vCE4H7aUsage Information
This is my opener for the expansion with Retribution. Things will likely change as we get azerite gear but not much from the below. Please let me know what you think.

Ctrl Key = Templar’s Verdict
Note: Templars Verdict is casted in the body of the macro, should you not want to min/max.
Note: Inquisition is in the macro but should still be monitored. If you want to you can remove it entirely from this macro for better control.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.01.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Inquisition

KeyPress: Templar’s Verdict, Blade of Justice

Main Sequence: Blade of Justice, Shield of Vengeance, Templar’s Verdict, Crusader Strike, Judgment, Avenging Wrath, Wake of Ashes

Post Macro: Inquisition

MULTI TARGET

AOE

Ctrl Key = Divine Storm
Note: Divine Storm is casted in the body of the macro also, the modifier is to help min/max

dyeAfaWkfjAwks1UGc)cQgMsshtQAzsuptvAAqPUgQyBuP6BubJtQ4CkjwNQs3trs)trkhekzHkIhsLIjQKQlQQOnkvQ8rPsPrQKYjPcTsj0lLkzMkfUPQk7KQ8tfjmuLIwQQQEkktvjUkvk1wLkv9vPsXzPsjVvc6UsG9s5VOszWihgYIPIESuMSI6YI2SQ4ZkLgnv1Pj61qrZwHBlPDt43QmCjYXrLy5K8CsnDHRJQ2UQcFNkz8Os68kvRhvQ2pyR3wmVEJ9ZT3yXrUTG1)U9ZfU9)ZfU9dl38FkmVY2IXwlhLgsbMgZpIs6V44Uoxde33ROM60y0UkEnRotLghnxLk0qx5vp4pNIVQXn2cAKIqBSY9t7DA9Vgdl(W)ugdR5QuHgSkV6Xy)qcE0WrrKQpsripHnXyRLJsgBXxQbsQbQUd0vkfPcONtbu4NaLCTesOLNaixYWhO)zOKo5d5jWaOfFPyRgixYXaOHeZCSduZhj2MaH0a5kbABgaH4EQKrc02ePaYjFaK4cGQ8nFGEuxfOWpbYzooxya0MJePtGgzaunbctX5cix(OaO9JhOWxkWedOiueRraux5oqtfOjd0Cc09aurEDiBju0nHAaux5oqtfO1LFifjqS4uvOO3f5xGwx(HuKaXItvbsQbQH0rodKuau4Na58M3b6Eak8tGQOM6acn030bk8tGQ3S8rMkGKAGIdi)CucOQuGxrCfk6Dr(fihfCHxQLH8eaj1ajfaf(jqvutDa5Kpas7F8JzG0HCmaYzcu9eY4u5mga54dq7hpqUqIaO4aA)4bQHeaPY69rcKmakfHuLJDGEuxfOWxQbQIAQdONtbKZmIubu7eH6gyaeueR166lq9RU6pgqtjqU1XRaAduKI2ouSBuYisbqiXmqrQJCgiN7aH1CvQqdGyvE1duek6hrj9xCCxNRbI77vutDAmAxfVMvNPsJJMRsfAOR8Qh8NtXx14g7hQPUUpvA5j02I51BlMxVXWBiDa0BFNoyBELngEdPdGkZHZkVoyEVgdVH0bqFY1SXhYtaelfrkAP5HTXWBiDau5vl7qV5XXy4nKoaQVd2CCGJ55UXWBiDa0lN3v4yEoym8gshaX59TdhZRJXWBiDauFhSD39YgBJ7kTHSkdJ9ASfLuGzg92eJTwIMTjgZlByAtm2FPyBVnXyBE64hQPoBX86ngEdPdG6G9kU)AHXyrwQ74fTqEcJXsUWNIqIgg7VuSTSnXyDL7BQsT2wmVEJHhi12msrw3bQqX5Ju1ckCorZfyELngEdPdGkSEZFrJOaG67Gnhh4yEVgdVH0bqfwV5VTqnkaioVVD4yHXwusbMzu2MySUY9)5ir60wSWyBQYFOM6SfZR3y4nKo0jx4trlbQqX18rcroKITfauhSxX93PdKGFmSWyU5QorHnXclmgRu2CCDZZHvnMJTtymJTE(G4hH51BHfMbaUsage Information

Ctrl Key = Divine Storm
Note: Divine Storm is casted in the body of the macro also, the modifier is to help min/max

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.01.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Inquisition

KeyPress: Divine Storm, Blade of Justice

Main Sequence: Divine Storm, Blade of Justice, Shield of Vengeance, Crusader Strike, Judgment, Avenging Wrath, Wake of Ashes

Post Macro: Inquisition

Thank you much for your work on this…single target working well for me…

The big problem of all the macros with 8.0 are the pauses that there are from time to time. Probably this depends on the new global CD

fixed

Thanks for testing it!

Yes the global cd is a big change to how paladins used to play.

I play over cell service. Finding the timing for AHK took a while, but I think I found the sweet spot. Not bad for 192 ilvl.

Skada: Skada: DPS for Argus the Unmaker (2): 22:49 (3 Min 19 Sec):
Skada: 1. Daemonblade 2486
Skada: 2. Møøgyver 2309
Skada: 3. Wengy 2167
Skada: 4. Ravenblaze 1992
Skada: 5. Llyannya 1946
Skada: 6. Grizzlyatöms 1943 <— This is me.

[quote quote=62264]I play over cell service. Finding the timing for AHK took a while, but I think I found the sweet spot. Not bad for 192 ilvl.
Skada: Skada: DPS for Argus the Unmaker (2): 22:49 (3 Min 19 Sec): Skada: 1. Daemonblade 2486 Skada: 2. Møøgyver 2309 Skada: 3. Wengy 2167 Skada: 4. Ravenblaze 1992 Skada: 5. Llyannya 1946 Skada: 6. Grizzlyatöms 1943 <— This is me.[/quote]

What MS did you use for AHK?

What is the talent list for this?

When you import the macro the Talents will show up.

[quote quote=62264]I play over cell service. Finding the timing for AHK took a while, but I think I found the sweet spot. Not bad for 192 ilvl.
Skada: Skada: DPS for Argus the Unmaker (2): 22:49 (3 Min 19 Sec): Skada: 1. Daemonblade 2486 Skada: 2. Møøgyver 2309 Skada: 3. Wengy 2167 Skada: 4. Ravenblaze 1992 Skada: 5. Llyannya 1946 Skada: 6. Grizzlyatöms 1943 <— This is me.[/quote]

Ty for letting me know it works well!

I am using the Single target macro and it works great just wondering though it constantly spams “I cant drink anymore” during combat… Am I missing something?

“You are higher than the max usable level for this spell”.
Huh?

Does anyone have ideas on how to solve the problem of pauses? I am trying to use various MS, but nothing

Your macro’s are a blessing for questing and raiding except for one thing. I don’t know how , the macro is using :hammer of wrath: both in single and multi macros. This is a huge problem when raiding due to the potential of pulling unwanted adds. I’m not spec’d for the skill, so why is it using the skill and how do I remove it?

so I was using the dummies while watching the execution of the skills, when the macro says its using " Blade of Justice " somehow the skill be used is Hammer of Wrath …I dont get it.

my apologies, the skill that is being used is judgment…didnt realize it has a far range…no matter I just decided to only have macro run if i have a target thanks

Thank you. That is hilarious. But when I double checked that’s no where in the macro. Maybe you have something else tied to that like an addon, button…Hopefully well figure this one out.

Try Re importing and updating all ad dons. Deleting non bfa addons.

I am curious if this is related to the new inquisition Talent/Buff. The macro casts inquisition enough to keep it up and sometimes it inerrupts an amazing chain of attacks, yet I did not mind that to ensure max dps. I tried several options but have not tested much since. So if you can please watch the inquisition buff when it pauses and let me know if that is or is not related to the “pauses”. If you can be more detailed about the pause that would help a bunch. Thanks!

Hey thanks for clarifying! Yes be careful before you shoot! This macro is deadly.

it is really horrible for me macros that I have to use ctrl or alt because I have deficiency, why not make macros that use 1 button for single target and another for aoe? I’m sorry for your macro looks good but I can not use it :frowning:

The pauses are there even without the Inquisition, I believe it depends on the Global CDs and perhaps on Judgment

I love these macros, although I set in gs to use only with target and macro fires off without having a target. Any suggestions?