Squishy Enhancement M+ Raid AOE (Elementalist)

yes I made sure that is the latest one. I haven’t tested it today thought but tomorrow after reset I will.

I get the same issue after a bit as Tracy. It just stops mid fight :stuck_out_tongue:

if I don’t rename or change the pic it seems to work

Amazing macro mate, congratulations! I’m pulling easily 20k on single target right after getting to lvl.70 and a mix of AH bought and WQ items. One question I have is regarding Windfury Totem. I understood it’s one of the main reasons why Enhancement Shamans are very well valued in M+ as you can lay down the totem and everyone gets 20% of double strike. I see it’s not in your OP build, is there any particular reason why?

What kind of results are people getting with this macro in m+?

good question.
The answer lies in when i had the totem in the rotation it would drop far too often and i had no way to stop it. sometimes it would get stuck in a loop of dropping it nonstop. I suggest adding it as a ALT drop or manually dropping it.

Someone can post the build for use this macro with the last patch? it’s says is an out of date build thanks!!

1 Like

I have not used my shaman in some time. sorry my friend!

BcQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIJJpEJISSISCUSkAAAAAAAAAAAAAKRIJkolioQSLJpAoEkQgA

question do you have a macro like this for a phisical enh shammy build? like the buld i been seing on wowhead?

I do not, but use my macro as a baseline (template) and fill in whatever is missing and take out whatever you don’t need!

1 Like

Got one for the ST one aswell <3 ?

is anyone else having this spam “key release” into chat?

Question is, have you made any changes :stuck_out_tongue: ? Sounds like you deleted a variable at the bottom. If you do so, you need to remove the test in EACH block that says --KeyRelease–.

What helped me with that bc as a shaman we only have one actual defensive and I don’t what to blow it at the start of the macro, I removed that variable and saved it, deleted the macro icon from the macro list in wow. Type /m and you can find it. I went back in to my ui removed the old macro from my bar, reloaded the ui and dropped in the new icon and it works for me. Give it a try

What are you using for ST atm? Currently I’m using his hailstorm ST one and the elementalist nova build for mplus. I know the hailstorm is prob not ideal for the new season but there isn’t a storm ST raid macro on here yet. I guess we can all wait and hopefully there is a competitive one in the coming days.

As I havent played my shammy in months I cant say :stuck_out_tongue: I’m like a goldfish on crutches :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey man!

First of all, thanks for making this great work! Though i am new at shaman, this doesn’t seem to be the elementalist spec, theres no Ice Spike nor Frost Shock, am i missing something?