Storm, Earth, and Fire /castsequence

I’m trying to use Storm, Earth, and Fire in a /castsequence macro. I tried using the spell ID, but it automatically changed it to the spell name and the commas are making the macro lock up. Is there a way to fix this?

Spell ID: 137639

EX:
/castsequence [nochanneling] Fist of the White Tiger, Tiger Palm, Heart Essence, 137639, Touch of Death

It automatically changed to ->>
/castsequence [nochanneling] Fist of the White Tiger, Tiger Palm, Heart Essence, Storm, Earth, and Fire, Touch of Death

I don’t use a castsequence for my monks, i just have:

/cast [nochanneling] Storm, Earth, and Fire

Which works fine by itself.
You could just put all the spells on a different line.

It isn’t firing properly that way. It doesn’t fire my heart essence (blood of the enemy) or storm, earth, and fire in the correct order. Everything else runs correctly though. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

I have Heart Essence in the pre macro part of GSE and not in a line with other spells, so i wouldn’t know.

Yeah, I have a macro for my rotation, but wanted to make an opener for raid. I guess I’ll continue it manually. lol

You cant use Storm, Earth and Fire in a castsequence line. Its a Blizzard issue that they havent done anything to fix for years. GSE Stores the spellID but Blizzard doesnt let macros use spellID’s - you have to use the local name. Hence when GSE sends SEF to the macro executor it has to send ‘Earth, Storm and Fire’ (Note if not playing in english this is how GSE macros translate to your local language) not 12341234

More Info:

2 Likes

Thank you! I thought it wasn’t possible, but there was conflicting information from different people.

thinking about this further - i havent tried this but you might be able to wrap SEF in [[]] eg /castsequence spell1, [[SEF]], spell 3

[[]] is the same as putting it in ‘quotes’ or “quotes” in LUA.

1 Like

I will try this tomorrow hopefully, but my MS changed to MW, so I might not need it anymore. lol

I tried that, but it doesn’t shoot any spell off in that sequence

Ah well was worth a try.

1 Like

#showtooltip
/cast [nopet] Storm, Earth, and Fire
/stopcasting
/castsequence reset=30/shift Weapons of Order(Kyrian), Fist of the White Tiger, Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick, Fists of Fury, Whirling Dragon Punch

It works for me!

That still doesn’t put SEF into the castsequence

This was only asked so I could macro my opener. Now that ToD and Heart Essence isn’t part of WW opener, it’s not even relevant.