Survival – 5.1

Hey this is rashid. Dnt know why my previous log is acting up so i signed in with my google account. I am abit new to all of this and i dont understand the hotbar method, could you perhaps elaborate a little?

I currently am using this

/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,A Murder of Crows
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Glaive Toss

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Black Arrow
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Explosive Shot
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire
/use [combat] 10
/startattack

[quote quote=5924]Rashid the way I prioritize a spell is to use 2 hotbars. If you are talking about the very first post here from Luis then do this.

Hotbar 1

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,A Murder of Crows
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0.3 Black Arrow
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/swapactionbar 1 2
/startattack

Hotbar 2

/cast Explosive Shot
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/swapactionbar 2 1

This should prioritize Explosive Shot. I notice MoC is in that macro too – I do it manually because of focus restraints, not too sure how the above (Murder of Crows) works with focus.
[/quote]
michael i would like to give your macro a try. do i just make a new macro with the toolkit and it should work fine? or do i need to do something special before using it?

By [quote quote=5939]

michaeljackson wrote: Rashid the way I prioritize a spell is to use 2 hotbars. If you are talking about the very first post here from Luis then do this. Hotbar 1 /castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,A Murder of Crows /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Glaive Toss /castsequence reset=0.3 0,Dire Beast /castsequence reset=0.3 Black Arrow /castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot /cast [combat] Rapid Fire /use [combat] 13 /use [combat] 14 /swapactionbar 1 2 /startattack Hotbar 2 /cast Explosive Shot /use [combat]13 /use [combat]14 /swapactionbar 2 1 This should prioritize Explosive Shot. I notice MoC is in that macro too – I do it manually because of focus restraints, not too sure how the above (Murder of Crows) works with focus.
michael i would like to give your macro a try. do i just make a new macro with the toolkit and it should work fine? or do i need to do something special before using it? [/quote]

By reading it logical what i feel like it does use everything in macro 1, then switch to macro two that has only explosive basically and then switch back to macro 1. I havent tried this but will soon> so i just put hotbar 1 into action slot 1 and hotbar 2 into action slot 2 ?

If you normally use action slot 2 to use your macro then use action slot 2 in both hotbars. When it switches to hotbar 2 the second macro has to be in the same slot to activate. All /swapactionbar 1 2 means is it is changing hotbars between 1 and 2, 2 and 1 - it does not change the action slots so keep both macros in the same slot whatever you are used to. Also duplicate both bars fully, you don’t want it to land on hotbar 2 and you need for example Concussive Shot and it’s not there, you need make both bars the same except for the macro.

@paul there are 2 macros I posted above, just copy and paste the first one into toolkit and save it, put it in your favorite position in hotbar 1, do the same with the second macro and place it in the same position in hotbar 2. You will have to make the 2 new macros because the original has been altered.

I use bartender. Do I need an add on for these hotbars?

thanks in advance

Tony please refer to this thread it will point you in the right direction.

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/multi-cast-bar-macro-tutorial

whats a good way to see if each macro is doing well for dps? i honestly dont know how high my dps should be. my dps seems to fluctuate. i think it’s normal? it seems my hunter or hunters have to get revved up before hitting highest dps when battling, am i right? i just dont know… i’m still new to all of this ;/.

If your Item Level is close to 490 you should easily be pushing 75-80k DPS on single target

my item level is only 223 or something right now. i’m level 82 atm. blah! i’m pushing max 5k dps or 6 depending on the circumstances i guess :slight_smile: thanks to wowlazymacros of course!@

Cobra Shot never works with the 2 part macro. i thought it was working until i queued it manually. then i saw it has a casting time and the bar thing. which never ever has popped up. so is it me or what? i included the whole macros with no edits. the only spell i cannot cast yet is glaive toss. could i get some help? :slight_smile:

Use the one on the first page. That should get you going until 90 when you can get Glaive Toss or another talent and start playing with the macros

Hey Guys,

So does anyone have an updated Single and AOE macro for survival?

Rashid the way I prioritize a spell is to use 2 hotbars. If you are talking about the very first post here from Luis then do this.

Hotbar 1

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,A Murder of Crows
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0.3 Black Arrow
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/swapactionbar 1 2
/startattack

Hotbar 2

/cast Explosive Shot
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/swapactionbar 2 1

This should prioritize Explosive Shot. I notice MoC is in that macro too – I do it manually because of focus restraints, not too sure how the above (Murder of Crows) works with focus.

Michael, are you using that macro now or your one you posted a few pages back with 3 hot bars ?

This site is confusing on what macro to use or if any are updated to me :frowning:

I am still using your 3 hot bar 1, but it seems to miss explosive shot alot, so I was wondering are you using the one I quoted or ?

And which macro for aoe ?

Im 508 ilvl and find im missing dps using 3 bar macro, works well, but could push more somehow, if I had a macro to do it, so explosives arent missed at times.

thanks, the first page one works :slight_smile:

Would any of you guys be willing to make a youtube video describing the process in how to make these macros work? that would be a great help for all of us that are completely lost in how to proceed. Thank you guys in advance.

I’m digging this guy: http://www.quentinrademaker.nl/2013/04/one-button-dps-macro-for-multiple-classes-in-world-of-warcraft/… Who blatantly just copy/pasted macros from us and didn’t give any credit to the authors of them, or this site…

Thanks David for the finding. I believe they have adressed this by now, the credits seems to be at the bottom of the post.

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,A Murder of Crows
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Black Arrow
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Explosive Shot
/use Blood Fury
/cast Kill Shot
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

Based off the BM macros you guys came up with I created this for SV and so far have a steady 60k+ dps on the Raiders Training Dummy. Remove Blood Fury if not a Orc and use 10 if not a Engineer

/startattack
/castsequence reset=combat Black Arrow,Explosive Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Glaive Toss,Cobra Shot,Explosive Shot,Arcane Shot,Dire Beast,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Explosive Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Glaive Toss,Cobra Shot,Explosive Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast Lynx Rush
/cast [combat]Blood Fury
/use 10

[quote quote=4021]Based off the BM macros you guys came up with I created this for SV and so far have a steady 60k+ dps on the Raiders Training Dummy. Remove Blood Fury if not a Orc and use 10 if not a Engineer /startattack
/castsequence reset=combat Black Arrow,Explosive Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Glaive Toss,Cobra Shot,Explosive Shot,Arcane Shot,Dire Beast,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Explosive Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Glaive Toss,Cobra Shot,Explosive Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast Lynx Rush
/cast [combat]Blood Fury
/use 10 [/quote]

doesn’t work m8