Survival Hunter Mythic+ and Raid 9.2.7, all Covenants supported

ok so if I understand correctly you have to play with version 2 of the macro + play the bombs manually you say?

If you are using version 2 of the macro, Shift is used to cast Bombs.

"fixed"!

See Update notes below, June 18.

you can also use @focus as i use it in some of my macros when i @focus a tank, and use something like
/cast [@focus] Divine Toll
it will cast at my tank, singe that is what my focus is.

1 Like

Hello Lucifer would it be possible to put your old version of your aoe sequence because I found it much better Thank you

@korsakooff
Hey. What version are you talking about? The one with Resonating Arrow @cursor? That’s the only change I made. The damage rotation hasn’t changed.

@thezeldrak
That is correct, but it sadly does not work for Reticle-Based spells like Wild Spirits, Flameshock, etc.
Not anymore

the version when you created this post on 04/20/20

Sorry, I don’t have the original version anymore. I constantly change stuff and if some change seems to perform better, I ditch the previous version.
The version I use right now, which is the one in the main post, performs good and I run high keys with it.

If you can tell me what it is you want changed, maybe I can do that or explain to you how to do it yourself.

Update June 18:
The @target casting of Reticle-Based spells was “fixed” today. It now works as “intended” again. I changed the macro again, back to @cursor casting for Resonating Arrow.

Remember to go into Interface → Combat, and set “Self Cast Key” to None. Otherwise you will always cast it under yourself.

tbh: I don’t really understand why Blizzard would “fix” this
 maybe there’s a PvP reason behind it

So the search for cursors and putting AoE spells at the roof begins again.

their whole reasoning for taking it out to begin with, way way way back, was because they felt it gave an unfair advantage adn was too overpowered. that’s why it was taken out in the beginning and when iit “came back in” just a few days ago, it was a “bug” in thier eyes, and needed to be “Fixed” again. no clue why being able to target a mob and cast a spell on, or around it, is overpowering, but that’s the reason. i read about it not too long ago. i think it’s silly to believe that, but what do i know. i’m a filthy casual that uses bots (AHK alongside GSE) to play my game. XD

1 Like

i dont have the ability to do this.

Nevermind. Elvui changed the interface window and took that option away. i’m fixing it now. if anybody uses Evlui and wants to know how to fix that issue, just let me know.

1 Like

i think when blizzard hotfixed that recent targeting reticle bug, they maybe have removed the option. i don’t have it either. so it’s possible it was removed completely.

use the search function in elvui and look or selfcast

1 Like

sorry a question why in the fragmentation bomb macro sometimes it does not start and changes the name in the line with the other bombs and the macro does not recognize it?

@gamers
Happened to me too sometimes. Import the BOMBS macro again and create an icon for it (you don’t have to put it onto your bars). Should fix it.

Update July 19:

• Changed the AOE macro. It now only casts Serpent Sting when changing targets.

Note: After many M+ Dungeons and testing I came to the conclusion, that refreshing Serpent Sting and keeping it active in AOE is not necessary, as most of the damage comes from bombs anyway. I now only apply it once, when the tank is gathering mobs. After that it’s only bombs, Carve and Kill Command.

Also: I am currently working on a Venthyr PvP version of the macro. This will take some time. But for anyone who wants to try what I have come up with so far, here you go:

d4KTlaqiPIQpjesJseoLiAwIKFHsAyeYXOQwgrEgPmnuQRrP2Mq6BQsJtPCobwNurUNqO(NqWafcXbvvwis6HQKjcrxurSrrvFuKAKi0jrKvIQ6LQIzkQCtv0ob8tc1qvWrvblvr9uOMQGUksSvi8vuIXsQCwIQ1cPERq0DLkSxj)vQOmyQYHLYIjkpgftMu1LbTzf6ZOkJwv1PbA1iQxRunBu52sv7MGFJudhsoUk1YvYZPy6KCDrz7sL(UI04rW5fQ1RcnFkz)u5YVcla)cJr0zdigkaPkSWHnoOGYu4iKkcPIqQiKkcPIqQiu4Vm1p9QWue2fONk48(Yu)0RcNgpbbCzaPfkanrVSl8eHr6fd8IUhvt1KbYbQIlQf(SXSOnvyb4xHfgrBb2KXbnvyHFGXZqoyZaRWcWVWSY0mkNxKqcGgLj1FB13HZ7bKJZ5H)PvLQWpW4Hf0yQWcWVWSY0mkd8odkWaDEoVf0avrSQT4bvopNhXmbfCfrnoVZ2ApLZtiJJRaKkmRmnJYaVZGcmqNNZBbnqveRAlEqLZZ5HHluqbLZdRaf4LY5jKXXvaAfMvMMr58ISNwFNyulUoCEx00l9GcnfuVZ7ZyAzCQcGDHzLPzuoVi7P13jg1IlveHjBzOxD48qstVCE0Jop8Ftp9utbyxywz4az2DEr2tRVtMFWrvhopQIpPIlGOfMvMMr58ISNwFNACQureuCTy4QdN3mDB58OhDE4gZcCeKbwQsv4pgfiTGPcla)kSa8RWcWVWolN1dmEybngNLZQaKkmRmnJY5fjKaOrzs93w9D480Ky7ZoOa0kSZYz9aJNHCWMb6SCwfomgfSWFmkqAHsvasvyb4xyNLZ6bgpSGgJZYzvasfMvMMr58Iesa0OmP(BR(oCE2AA2(fGwHDwoRhy8mKd2mqNLZQWHXOGf(JrbsluQcqRcla)c7SCwpW4Hf0yCwoRcqQWSY0mkNxKqcGgLj1FB13HZtZo6RFqbOvyNLZ6bgpd5Gnd0z5SkCymkyH)yuG0cLQayxHfGFHDwoRhy8WcAmolNvbivywzAgLbENbfyGoViHeanktQ)2QVdNNKDa7TGuopj7a2BbPCEs2bS3cs58KSdyVfKY5jzhWEliLZtYoGDGFbOvyNLZ6bgpd5Gnd0z5SkCymkyH)yuG0cLQaSRWcWVWolN1dmEybngNLZQaKkmRmnJY5fjKaOrzs93w9D4883Ik9kQa0kSZYz9aJNHCWMb6SCwfomgfSWFmkqAHsvarRWcWVWolN1dmEybngNLZQaKkmRmnJY5fjKaOrzs93w9D488dSJY2Ua0kSZYz9aJNHCWMb6SCwfomgfSWFmkqAHsv4zikytvasfomgfSW5OPrvyScIkFMaJcKwOWZWUWLboSaPxGQ4svQctsqwgiNcrBb2KXbnvyHdxGc7qLFrTWHlqHDOsQOwQsvQcNRzuuqPVPG6lSKijjrV(B(bABSdkCO4RciqKKi7cJOTaBY4GMkSufgJcYqczbOvywGT9VSvZuHf(SP35v4oNLVoj15i76JcHGzLDr94dPNX0uI7xAYaj6twh5dxj0t6AFGiBbGGr(xyKsi1tUjBe1lnAkV3trHwEpAE)a0yXSpecrMzZCqS88qJ(Wz89MmWCIwjyU2o1jzt5ExA7ulzYG3GtD2uZoKN8f5T5eBKZYtJMiW(g58gAeYeFpbnHEE)rT3245lf9fsWNm4Tj7hRL7HV8CCAdKiY1DtFYOdPjDPw9jbPiMdqE2KxcicPI89yIRj9NOsB3N(8oAy3dG0285NDaAtzgbfkmDh28rGaoJyOzpl(68Ik1bgYzOqpvU6i7hKFYZGRMCGRPc98W5Lidfn6BgbTpI0wpidF2eH9Jip5tZyFCI4eDTjsKplBOfSfdmMB1DmGjDsY83PnKftKiK4wq(ZyISrqDG35nEDFq6dNGtVpaysXurbjohR79LimEFfRO80y5TXSpDe5CVp6lkZPH3iKlnqnyAipYkqD6e0jN00HBYbgsl9KzwhEeXZeJ4LVoYcnshJA)saTUGRFTpjksN7tVyozlt6IiL11DWuKuVUM1nGhrEu3tx)lr5GA2aOE4to5IYR4pgsejLKxZ0KXBI2i0yeeR26kbM2WNhhzDYoxkP9BzpGJPVhjBUS3a37LfLJQr8zGgYqSC0P5pbmjhZ4N0B3CQ9bqcd0e4rmTo7b0aB2QjKwd2Qgbr)YOX3Sqs3XhDAutmK)S3EHOlpjGF0J5rMyZM769kK7LE(7)vIST((91Wo9Z(HKKZW7YpW7AJITpPjJYOMLan6teIcc5IkMAVusDzdK41dVpKEULfLzp8tBazawotJWx(Z4lrAI4nMojpenyFx58)aftGGT4miVyWSrcA)PdY197CP1O0YtQLRp6ZidAkOqDAtaGpsQ(yKbJXjdPK(b)HwkCMAEkD)jOr))PTL7NDIZBKIjOMiN5bzu93s5Yi7ZDk6fbWip0)IUVtmKXGoFSM2r(hOgKd9cqILSaGClAt(Bnb0BMU70Z67LtePCYF(HG47UI()2YtwoVzu4Kb9Ofy58LJWbYYJfP7FuThpm(E8dQbEi5ypPSPSeJyC8HGFwJlnbqsGiaze6zMmZwCYauACeOOHE)KplcBz3tIp4JFb4nlEmu078CUGGXWa(lZWu5gMmItJjXcM6bIeZLa5(RSO6sk71EJQier9rKi)P5iAT3w(D6rvUOurkil5KnGeCAtqlNaXd81tEHoT)EAcVpXtggypDiBlZ)e5msDDFX8zZM4XGOhrkaOHcbWJO)49xHzklFHtXStWrzyJ9waDWq2LX(pbl35GY0qixut21V0Aq7ApMpjfP7rkutKgtuIeLKbxsAuMeiXF1hDJ3KxSw4AQnwGcX0prJfq)09KOV2Tm0aZ5jyaj3(yr(6lVOJKPQFob4oAy8zCU(JN7CJqcbjN1PNexAEtZUp(bVjHZJEAEJDUm(j2LZj2aXxe5FkMBejDY(VH)1uwqZlb53OqD)GZ9GKy5qpmHos79GY3bU5RtwMmD3GD5DZN)89XeFZB7CQBFJbbcXrrptXwkhLne0bjtOVuf(eQAiBQwfwyIqouCGc7fUWHnoOGYuynFnFnFPc)LP(PxfUWxCnJHeYcqRWNnHSghjbfC1fkOaPfkQfEIWi9IbEr3JQPAYa5avXf1cteYHQWfgjCSLXPka)cd06HfgJOZgqmuymkidjKfGKTDHdfFvabIKezx404jiGldiTqbOj6LDPkvPQc

Hello lucifer

your sequences with the update has more automatic bombs can you solve the problem please
in the sequence there are more automatic bombs

Sorry about that. Fixed it. Import the AOE macro again.

Update August 18:

• Added a pause block before Raptor Strike for better utilization of Tip of the Spear and less focus starvation. This seems to perform better now single target.

Note for Season 4:
Nothing much has changed in terms of playstyle or rotation. Only thing you have to keep in mind, is choosing Haste when playing in keys higher than 10 (Shrouded Affix). Towards the end of some keys you can end up with ~60-70% haste at the end (without BL), which makes using your bombs correctly a bit hectic. But you will eventually get used to it.