Survival Single & Multi Target 8.0. 1,1,2,1,2,2,1

8/12/18 Added Experimental Wildfire Bomb Fix - Takes some work on your part if you want to try it.

8/10/18 Updated - Screw Wildire Bomb, Chakrams, Flanking Strike, Steel Trap and Murder of Crows.

I edited to now NOT work with any talent. I streamlined it and got rid of the bloat. Works more smoothly now. Wildfire Bomb really screws with GSE and the constant name changing of the skill. so its gone… Take a peek, let me know what you think.

8/5/18 Updated to move things around a bit. Wildfire Bomb works a bit better now.

So, Survival seems very strong in BFA so I figured I’d take this spec off the back burner and give it a try. So far I am very pleased. I made this macro to work with any build.

This is a SPAM AS FAST AS YOU CAN macro. Let me know what you think.

SINGLE TARGET
dWJfeaWsvb7sG0RvL6Xs5WknBv4AQOBkO6xe5BQIoVqANqzVi7gL9t5Ncu(RGWVLmqbjdvQQbt1WbXbfeDou1XKkhxqQfkeTuPk1IbPLlQhkq1tHSmq9CctuvOPQQmzatN0BfPXHkEMGY1jQnkaARceBwOSDbKpJknlGMMQQVlvXifagMuLmAvjJxa6KcOUSItdv3tiCxrCBvABcvtD0hH1rOGfYhcbkiHa9ryW0hH(2JHPcc1b2bcd2bcdcd2rOhNyR8HsyDekaMdieQ)X2gZFCInmbEGgH5sMJuzMWCjZdEvhavpmH5fZ8183tuZHwYmaZ7bxFz(A(TaWJHp5GAE)8ie4mUMVSOMFla8y4t283tuZ7b)4WCHwqmxFnMF3wUmFzaMVhhvpMhTKnxlZLfJ56RX8BbGhdFYb1CcHGmTa)iHbFEsOqkRVQmHc2(ou9ZLmWTQ8qOW3wUcYKf4ftqFewh9ryDesQTcvmHwEyTX8uwDlaWwDHUAI55rmAe6M5oQuRUqx1CZ74ehMdpO5m5JdcdMqsTvOMNYQBbKyEhFV4HpjSWiKuBfQ5PS6waGT6cD1eZHJh)5tEc7NqsTvOIj0YdRnMNYQBbKyEEeJgHUzUJk1Ql0vn3C4t(F(oqZHp5)5WdAo8j)phEc7KqsTvOMNYQBba2Ql0vtmh(K)N)KWItiP2kuZtz1TaaB1f6QjMdFY)ZHNWEsiP2kuZtz1TaaB1f6QjMdFY)ZFsyCiKuBfQ5PS6waGT6cD1eZ74eh(zViuWRl0vPijeshibOmRP4fJq9Z4vgxJsOhMO9EoMvm0hPe6lJZEpkmfjHEyI2ppcb9ryDess3m3rh2CJAEkRET5BskWSajegmHKARqnpLvqgfKvaZcKyohoHryHriP2kuZt1nZD0iIvnzbO5taXfQa0CwbmlqcyQUzUJgbKrbnFciUqfGMZkGzbsmpS))NpjSFcjbz0v1T9280qPBM7OGV28nHWojKeKrxzTARqRyXmpLBUKHKyoC8FEcloHKGm6kRvBfAXmpLvCZLmKeZHJ)ZtkH6xcn8TLl6Juc1ppHVTCrFKsOVmo79ODuKKskHcFzY7rGz6Kd0Wu8IrrskPebaUsage Information
Place Defensives / Stuns / Cooldowns on a key bound with a modifier. Pressing any modifier key will stop the macro and allow you to use the modifier.

/castsequence [nomod,combat] reset=target/combat  Aspect of the Eagle, null
/cast [nomod] Harpoon
/cast [nomod,combat] Coordinated Assault
/castsequence [nomod] reset=target/combat  Serpent Sting, Kill Command, Kill Command
/cast [nomod,combat] Wildfire Bomb
/cast [nomod,combat] Kill Command
/cast [nomod,combat] Raptor Strike

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Growl, Misdirection, Call Pet 1

Main Sequence: Kill Command, Serpent Sting, Raptor Strike, Aspect of the Eagle, Wildfire Bomb, Coordinated Assault, Harpoon

MULTI TARGET
dWd8daWsve7IOKxRs8yP6WknBvvVvc3eK8lu6BuIZtr2je7fz3OA)u9tkG)suXVfgirvnujvdw0WbXbPaDAiDmj6CezHuOwkiflgfTCP8qIk9uOwgOEoHjQIYuvvMmGPt6UuQJdsPNrbDDjzJGu1wjQYMPK2orrFMIAwannvQVtHmsqQmmvKgTkPXtu4KeL6YkUMkCpvuTnjLXHc3wvMkPpcPKWgWGNihS8KduFecm9r4V9F4QGWLGLGWGLGWGWGLe(SX6w9ResjHHU5hcHR)V9XZZgRdxGkZr4jRNyTIl8K1t5gXpqyex4zW9C98YyYtMrfhWtJq1REUE(cauROttwEwVncbk3SNl3KNVaa1k6088YyYtJq))9uObep1RJNVT3cpxoGN7)FyKNMIkp1WZkX4PED88faOwrNMS8KWgSsVgncBG9I8R3IkGxeTHWqT9wiVPjqdUG(iKs6JqkjmBFfQNf84faG94XCvBpHRvZIfjcbMWS9vOEwWJxay7zP0PsWheIHeMTVcvmqB1W7JNf84fa2E2gXONRBZ8OS94XCvp9e(q6wQe0t4dPBgsGEcFiDZqIqUjmBFfQNf84faG94XCvBpHpKULoiKdcZ2xH6zbpEbaypEmx12t4dPBgsesncZ2xH6zbpEbaypEmx12t4dPBPdcXcHz7Rq9SGhVaaShpMRA7zjdlwoLbHWGWS9vOEwWJxaa2JhZvT9SKrnylNsy5gpMRsgtySoqG(kExrdoHR3qJgQAIWFnu(LrljJj8jJP6TriOpcPKWS62mp6WNNjpl4X1T9SlaMfWMqGjmBFfQNf8aYOG8aywaBpzWWqcXqcZ2xH6zHUnZJEU1Oxja9CKbQqfGEYdGzbSbl0TzE0ZHmkONJmqfQa0tEamlGTNgEFBXcHCtywiJUQU9lEwiFDBMhf862E2eYbHzHm6wPrFfAy1QNfMBrfeBpHRDlri1imlKr3kn6RqdUNf8WClQGy7jCTBjsjC9qOqT9wqFKs4Vgk)YOWKXeUEBGA7TG(iLWNmMGM5FwXqFKskPegdz6Y(mcb(4GWqT8Q9x2CDAYC4kAWjJjLuIaaUsage Information
Place Defensives / Stuns / Cooldowns on a key bound with a modifier. Pressing any modifier key will stop the macro and allow you to use the modifier.

/cast [nomod,combat] Coordinated Assault
/cast [nomod] Harpoon
/castsequence [nomod] reset=target/combat  Serpent Sting, Kill Command, Kill Command
/cast [nomod,combat] Kill Command
/cast [nomod,combat] Carve
/cast [nomod,combat] Raptor Strike

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Growl, Misdirection, Call Pet 1

Main Sequence: Kill Command, Serpent Sting, Raptor Strike, Carve, Wildfire Bomb, Harpoon, Coordinated Assault

EXPERIMENTAL For WILDFIRE BOMB

Right now Wildfire Bomb is borked. For some users when macroing Wildfire Bomb into anything, be it with GSE or using only in-game native macros, once Wildfire Bomb changes to a different named skill, it stops working.

The following macro is the same as the one at the top of the list except for one very important line:

/click [nomod,combat] ElvUI_Bar1Button10

This is a line you are going to need to edit. This macro won’t work until you make this edit. This line is literally pressing a button on your hotbar. In this case, it’s pressing the number 0 button on bar 1, as seen when using ElvUI.

You are going to need to use the command /fstack command to see what the name of the button you are placing Wildfire Bomb on is called. It can be called ActionButton3, or MultiActionButton8, or if you have an addon that changes your UI, like in my case, ElvUI_BarXButtonX.

If you feel like you can do this, you should try this macro and make this edit. It fixes everything.

Those of you that try, I can offer some support, but like I just mentioned above, I will likely have no idea what your game client is calling whatever button you place Wildfire Bomb on. You will need to figure that part out on your own with the /fstack command.

d8ddeaWyrDyvEPcQDrQuVwaxdv15fOZbKztI3kKBcu9ls5BcYLvANqSxKDJY(L8tQcggq53ugiPQAOkIbl1WvvDqsv8zb1XG0XrfPfsvzPOIyXOklNkpKQqpfQLPqpxKjQizQQktgW0jUiPIUkPcptb56K0grfLTsQKnRaBNQKpsQsZcKPrv13vugjQOABOcJwr14jvLtsv0DfQtdQ7Pi14qLUTQ8xQsnHsFeckH9GEg2BSU8g8pczK(i83PSmjryuiuOriuOrOriucZ5RYpHNOC5T6P2bllb71MQwRASOYsvRvThntbWMXsvBSQVQdSbRMNPYaQEgSmV6R6NbapaED6U6jUnLGzHR(ybR(zaWdGxx1b2GvpdwrP6Ky)vlZ3QFx2zvFmGQpffBw1bn1QfRA10wTmFR(zaWdGxNURMWtTdovfHqqjm(FZEofHmYNpH1JQm3Ce2dxa9pXzQapZClHb)YotxRlbBSe9riO0hHGsyT8LKQJy2ZaGY2J3jXvpYbhHcbIqgjSw(ss1rm7zaXvJccmqJ8jKHiSw(ssA5u1LL3QJy2ZaIR2TPvMwox4v0Y2J3jvx9iFq(bHcv9iFq(5ccQ6r(G8ZfeH4NWAzf4CGQJy2ZaGY2J3jXvRtfV0HNE77CO(ufXyOGri8jSw(ss1rm7zaqz7X7K4Qh5dYpxqechewlRaNduDeZEgau2E8ojUADQ4Lo80BFNd1NQigdfmcjeH1YxsQoIzpdakBpENexnk3qHaJlHWLWA5ljvhXSNbaLThVtIRgLlhJHaJWE0E8oH8rySS)CMkllWgJWtCWMdwcs4phmlWkOKpcp8gCIBtj6JqqjSMCUWRSS9fS6iMn)CV4iG9aIjKrcRLVKuDeZ(xbIza7bexnxUdridryT8LKQJKZfELPhyz1eu1R(GtscQAMbShqmuKCUWRm9)kqvV6dojjOQzgWEaXvpKF)Hcri(jS2)kNixoq1r6xox4vGMFUxmHWNWA)RCQILVKydguDuyNP(hxTED2mfcHdcR9VYPkw(sIXQoIzHDM6FC161zZuiHWtSKa(LDg9rcH)CWSaRms(i8e3c(LDg9rcHhEdYjRYEPL(iHesim4ht9u8KjRZRLjWgJ8rcjeb

I do notice when importing, it puts the modified spell eg. Shrapnel Bomb, Butchery, instead of Carve or Wildfire Bomb in the macro. Do not worry, if you dont choose those talents, the macro automagically adjusts to use the correct spell in those locations.

Further testing reveals that there is some weird sh!t going on with Wildfire Infusion. In the macro, the name automatically changes, but some reason when it gets a new infusion, it doesnt want to fire. Still trying to sort this out.

Ran @ 25ms, 220ilvl, 3.3K sim.

Ran it for 5 minutes, opened at 2.4K and dropped to 2K. Held 2K for the entire duration of the fight.

Got rid of the bloat, updated OP, works with some different talent choices, but works best with 1,1,2,1,2,2,1

Been playing with this and other macros for Survival. And the main problems I’m having and seeing is that I cant find a happy medium for Serpent Sting. Its either over kill and casts constantly or doesn’t cast even near enough. And when I think I get it close it only works for a few passes then stops. Only solution I can see is to fire it manually or over cast it with the macro. If anyone can figure out how to get Serpent Sting to cast at or near its drop off timer consistently you will have a great macro. As a side note I use a Orb weaver to run my macros. And much like you will find over in the Shaman macro forums. They sometimes run a macro that fires the main portion of the macro and second key-press for a different key to fire off Storm Strike. So the macro 1 key also presses the 2 key. 1 Button for the main and the 2 for Storm Strike. I have been playing with this theory and placed the main macro on 1 and moved Wildfire Bomb to my 2 key. Set my Orb weaver to press both keys so Wildfire Bomb is pressed on cool down. And removed it from the main macro. I get far more consistent casts of Wildfire Bomb this way. Just cant get Serpent Sting to play nice in the main macro. Looking for suggestions on how I could get a better more consistent Serpent Sting cast so the Dot stays active without over casting.

Exactly what Ghoste said, serpent sting + name changing bomb GSE bug kills this super fun spec.
I can see bombs can be fixed in future, but SS dot usage in macro not. What a shame.

I get exactly what you’re saying. Its tough. I usually do it with a cast sequence where I try and tie the skill with something that has a similiar cooldown to what I want to reapply. In this case, its two casts of kill command. But, because of free kill command procs and different players haste, its not perfect. Back in the day you could put a reset=15 in a castsequence, but that doesnt do it. You could probably do it by doing a loop limit, but I’m not that skilled with the whole looplimit thing.

For wildfire bomb, I saw in a Demon Hunter macro where they macro will actually call a different hotkey. It would do something along the lines of /click [nochanneling,combat] ElvUI_Bar1Button10 and this could work, but still doesnt fix the serpent sting issue

Alright, editing the first post for EXPERIMENTAL Macro for Wildfire Bomb and the Wildfire Infusion talent. Using the technique found in Havoc Reborn - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros their awesome Demon Hunter Havoc Macro, this WORKS. it just takes some configuring.

to take from his post

Just replace IA with Wildfire Bomb :slight_smile:

Temporary Experimental Macro Right now Immolation Aura is bugged. For some users when macroing IA into anything, be it with GSE or using only in-game native macros, once IA’s animations start nothing else in the macro will work. Even those who experience this bug do not have it consistently, and so it has been impossible to fix on our side. Hopefully, they fix this in-game soon.

Until then I have a fix. The following macro is the same as the one at the top of the list except for one very important line:

/click [nochanneling,combat] ElvUI_Bar1Button10

This is a line you are going to need to edit. This macro won’t work until you make this edit. This line is literally pressing a button on your hotbar. In this case, it’s pressing the number 0 button on bar 1, as seen when using ElvUI.

You are going to need to use the command /fstack command to see what the name of the button you are placing IA on is called. It can be called ActionButton3, or MultiActionButton8, or if you have an addon that changes your UI, like in my case, ElvUI_BarXButtonX.

If you feel like you can do this, you should try this macro and make this edit. It fixes everything.

Those of you that try, I can offer some support, but like I just mentioned above, I will likely have no idea what your game client is calling whatever button you place IA on. You will need to figure that part out on your own with the /fstack command.

Also, regarding the Serpent Sting dot. I dont mind it clipping itself at the moment. In fact, if you use the Viper’s Venom talent, it takes advantage of the extra initial damage. Not to mention, dots dont clip really anymore, they just add to the duration. I cannot find a perfect way to time it to only cast when the dot is about to fall off. In my macro, its pretty close. IMO, if you want perfect, then dont use macros/GSE… :stuck_out_tongue:

Cant seem to get your new macro to function. Used the /fstack Identified the button name. Use Elvui and used the exact same button you have in the macro. Wont fire the Bomb. Everything else works but no Bomb

The way I fixed it was change the talent wildfire infusion to something else, than manually put in wildfire bomb in the macro. Than change the talent back to wildfire infusion. It has been working fine since than.

I’ll probably come back to this at some point. For the time being, I’ve switched back to BM.

Worked on this a bit, getting better numbers and added mods for traps etc. Helpful in PVE/PVP, full credit to OP great macro to start with

d8ddfaqzvoSsVuHu7sHIxRq0JjzMkKCEQIztvDAs5Mkk9lO8nvvVfHDcP9sSBQSFHNJ0Wuu9BjdevHHIQQblA4q0bvOQXPGJHkhhvjlurWsrv0Ib0Yb5Hkc9uuwgIwNIIjIQIPsvAYQY0P8zsvxfvL6zQkUUuAJkeARkISzsLTRiQpQqPzb00a47ksnsuvYDHQrRQ04vOYjrvQBPqW1KI7PizBq4CG62s1cN4vq5eMxEY7Xo2Xpcm(MNtsqjfVcZ76FoJkSpGCGKGCGKGFa)im(C62wFtq5egFD(ifg)(R6IKpNUZr1M8rJelsM16OrIf5eRY)vt7OrwUi3ih55jsGvR7f50A23i3i71ttN2bnMi5h6OunN(ixNNi71ttN2bf5ipproTMVFKuRqgP99ISVkOkY19IC99RPJ0t1gPvr2sViTVxK96PPt7GgtKcB8T23csygKME9lpSwO13t5e2SRcQM0br1khv8kOCIxbLtyyQLA0JxTNtDrs4QE9avvh4A4rcD0ZMYwi9NHPQoW1ImsUbeKdWGr6A99fusHHPwQfjHR61dpso45WKnc6hHHPwQfjHR61duvDGRHhjjce))WckaHHPwQrpE1Eo1fjHR61dpsOJE2u2cP)mmv1bUwKrs2adaMdmsYgyadWGrs2adaUbmsUbeK)Zf0gHHPwQfjHR61duvDGRHhjzdmGbybfHWWul1IKWv96bQQoW1WJKSbgaCJG(lmm1sTijCvVEGQQdCn8i5gqq(pxqhegMAPwKeUQxpqv1bUgEKKnWagGfuyHHPwQfjHR61duvDGRHhjzdma4gbLBUWWul1IKWv96bQQoW1WJKBab5)CbLJtyyQLArs4QE9avvh4A4rYn8)pFqyJQkKJsRRzcdHWMy1bUMmbHXSd5i26uMw5eg74v75mT1xyJ(8WZZ)w6jEfuoHHPwQfjHR61duvDGRHhjzdma4gXe2Opp8dDuQ4vq5egMTq6p7Cx3tKeU67c1XjE3(WfusHHPwQfjHRqEgORE3(WJCy4JG(ryyQLArsylK(ZMsxPAPGrEJtJAuWiD172hoiHTq6pBkKNbg5nonQrbJ0vVBF4r(baG)FbfGWWqE22ALAPwPtxKe6HQwK4rsIaaSG2immKNTTwPwQvUijCLEOQfjEKKiaalOiegMAPwKe96nd9RModpY)bob9xyyQLArs0R3m0VA6m8i5GNdt2iOdcdtTulsIE9Mz9nqEG0F9Cq4rYn8JaEqqHfgMAPwKe96nJVYG8b5bs)1ZbHhj3WpIM5Ijm(HUzxfujEfty8xuB2vbvIxXetmHXqEkEZhbLSPryZUU21N3o7GM85mTYjtqmXebUsage Information

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.06.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Freezing Trap, Misdirection, Tar Trap, Disengage, Harpoon, Growl, Call Pet 1

Main Sequence: Kill Command, Carve, Serpent Sting, Raptor Strike, Aspect of the Eagle, Wildfire Bomb, Coordinated Assault, Harpoon

KeyRelease: Wildfire Bomb

Grant, this seems to be working well for questing and Battlegrounds PvP. I don’t run a DPS meter addon so I have no idea how it’s actually running, but appears to be smooth. Thanks for your efforts.

Edit: And thanks to Oak too for beginning this process. :slight_smile:

Any updates on this? :open_mouth: I’m new to survival and just seeing how this compares to bm

Hey… Great macro but I have a problem… How I add Chakrams talent on this macro… I try in game but can’t save it and dissappear

read the first post

any update to this?

@Mynsc I haven’t looked at it since that day i tinkered, i’ll have a look sometime this week just let me know what sort of talents u are looking for?

Thanks, look at talents 1,1,2,1,2,1,2
I have been trying to make one but have been very unsuccessful at it. I have a new appreciation for all you here that make working macros, and thanks for updating them.