THE LEGEND OF THE DRUNKEN MASTER: A Brewmaster Monks' Tale

Latest Update: 1/22/2024 v10.3 >M+ 20 Keys-
The man who conquers himself is greater than one who conquers a thousand men in battle...

10.3 in action:

GSE Import Code

dieCgaWkKqMfu8lkAyq1XuAzGEMattiUgGTPQY3GKXPiNdHwNGmqKOCqeTqivpuq1ers5IQkAJQQk(iseNeszLOQ6LirAMir1nvvyNu6NQk1qvvv1rrcAPijEQOPQkxvvvPTIK0xfugRQQkVLcDxkyVsdMWHj1IvvYJjzYivxwLnJk(SQQmAuLtdXQrc1Rrvz2cPBJu2Tc)gOHluhhvA5i45OmDQUUIA7ib(osQopuA)eD3(QDBIov(mSAH91KY1m)FJPR9JEtiomc(cH4eXba2MFOveaz9v72xtQQjGO)k6X6R5hyTh1PQMqaX(QDB(bwPyCuxkOanbe9xrV61BsQCeWbRVA3(QD7R2TPPsZC2XD(gQtkmsdKEigpeoUbPyxIatqmsraecGJQwyttLM5sXIJJAksZh24RjPYrah1Rf2xTBttLM5SJ78nuNuyKgi9qmEiCCdsXUebMGyKIaieahvTWMMknZzh35BOoPiacx8fJuS4lqKFyKIaiCX3MpSXxtsLJaoQxBqF1UnnvAMZoUZ3qDsHrAG0dX4HWXnif7seycIrkcGqaCu1cBAQ0mxkw4cbcA(WgFnjvoc4OETr6R2TPPsZC2XD(gQtkmsdKEigpeoUbPyxIatqmsraecGJQwyttLM5sXU)MIGQ5dB81Ku5iGJ61c0xTBttLM5SJ78nuNuyKgi9qmEiCCdsXUebMGyKIaieahvTWMMknZLIaiCXj28Hn(AsQCeWr9A)1xTBttLM5SJ78nuNuyKgi9qmEiCCdsXUebMGyKIaieahvTWMMknZzh35BOoPyHleiaJuSWfceGrkw8fiYVMpSXxtsLJaoQxlQ(QDBAQ0mNDCNVH6KcJ0aPhIXdHJBqk2LiWeeJueaHa4OQf20uPzUuyKYIJQXEemifbt)GO(18Hn(AsQCeWr9AN6R2TPPsZC2XD(gQtkmsdKEigpeoUbPyxIatqmsraecGJQwyttLM5sXUa7028Hn(AsQCeWr9Aj2xTBttLM5SJ78nuNuyKgi9qmEiCCdsXUebMGyKIaieahvTWMMknZLIfhve4uZh24RjPYrah1RDX7R2TPPsZC2XD(gQtkmsdKEigpeoUbPyxIatqmsraecGJQwyttLM5sXIJJAksZh24RjPYrah1RD3(QDBAQ0mNDCNVH6KcJ0aPhIXdHJBqk2LiWeeJueaHa4OQf20uPzUuSWfce08Hn(AsQCeWr9AxyF1UnnvAMZoUZ3qDsHrAG0dX4HWXnif7seycIrkcGqaCu1cBAQ0mNDCNVH6KID)nfbfgPyXxGi)Wifl(ce5xZh24RjPYrah1BsLl(0ETWMpSXxtkhemUz6x8)mpuoc4O5)tabKaIJTE9MOn(AgjQtvnbe9xrpwFnFeqg8D(w0B(iGm47CyrVE96nZ4tHg1QDXBg2P5JCMGM1x9MFCUMAAx3xZNo6nCwt0Pofsc(niDkYcPyY)JI(gnkv)93ejpoOtsssssMFssssMuCy8Zp)OXp)rPe0jjj5dhnhTKpkm(p(cl8mC(sQGMJtP8hoztYzNhiHMHPh)Xtp(lki1PmY)(JGMMMqtkj)KQhbgc4O2GfiO5h6XSokAd)iqb3Wrahf9MwnTRj6u5ZWA(5Gdib1foiTyTR)cjkIJTO3mJpfAuRw4VPMVVdV2fhhId0KAhh9CuV2TE96Ta

NOTICE AND READ

I tend to run MYTHIC+ and this is built for MYTHIC+. I have no clue how this will go in RAID.

The one [mod] key I have is:

/castsequence [mod:shift] Purifying Brew, Celestial Brew

Due to our talent Improved Celestial Brew - Spell - World of Warcraft I use it when my stagger is max or close to use it as a nice ultra fast CD Defensive

Mythic+ Talents

BwQAoOod+N2jAX+OIKaOO9AefBAAAAAASEAAAASjWJJJIJJlGBAAAk0ItISkQpgkWCSCkSRIt0KJCA

9 Likes

pretty solid macro. Thanks for making my monk fun again =)

2 Likes

Your welcome and thats why i make the macros

2 Likes

I’ll give it a go. Thanks for taking the time and the detailled post.

Working flawless. Only downside for me personally is the difference in dps compared to a Charred Passion build (tested in M+, not in raid yet).

I will definetely take it into raid. Looks promising. Thank you so much, usmcguy.

ya im definately using it daily seeing how my new main is Monk … been Paladin forever … but they just too slow …

Works awesome, really appreciate your time and work! thank u

how’ve you been liking it in dragonflight? questing easy enough as brew? tried it in the new dungeons?

1 Like

questing i go windwalker - i’ve tanked a couple of the new dungeons … easy peasy … monk tanks self heal really nice and dmg is really really good

2 Likes

Thank you for this! At what MS do you fire this macro?

fire it as fast as you are comfortable with - totally depends if your using AHK or some sort of Keyboard/Mouse software like iCUE for Corsair products

1 Like

Hey mate, i’m new into macros like that, can you change for me to use only the main rotation, without offensive and teas?

don’t understand your question

The auto-Purifying Brew is an experiment that I will leave in for a while. For those who like a more hands-on approach then by all means take it out and assign it to a [mod] key. Or just ask me how and I’ll do it for ya.

I means this

oh ya just delete it here:

1 Like

Thx, im having problems to use any modifier into that macro, tried all but no success, do you have any advice or can help me ?

In your talents picture, the talent beside the chi torpedo, which one is it? Since both are the same picture but different talents.

I really don’t know if I’m doing this right.
The GSE is installed, active to open the main panel, I imported your macro, I put the icon on the skills bar and I simply click several times on the macro key and they even show the skill change on the button, but the spells and skills do not active.

What am I doing wrong please?