These are the Single Target and Multi-Target Macros I am using.

dGJ1caWsLOEljLTPKAMOQA2sQBIc(LiUnPQDIWEH2TO2pvdtK8BP8yknuuvgSWWrHoijPdR4yuCCLYcjPAPIu1IvswospuKINQYYiXZv1evImvjAYsv10jUOsWFLQWLbxhrBuQsBvKsBMuy7Iu5EOOVkvrFwsonQY5qLPHsJwj04KWjLQYSKkxJu68KeptP6BKk3Lu0OblrcdEQRk)QsKMf6XvIekyjELtnKLhpJIIIrXG3sGgdzTGeg8ogbBFlHeMuk4PkPSyJIN6TvRgp6DebpgglTLwG(8A5hlrcdwIeg8sSZlpSrczl4Hhu4bHPm0kq8WJEoukVg1JMgESqnzgqcf8sSZlpSrczl4Hhu4bHPm0kqsSn9RgXdpmCP4ky78WWLIRGTZddxkUc2op42ztPGe74LyNxEyJeYwWdpOWdctzOvG4Hh6kwRJfjyXlXoV8WgjKTGhEqHheMYqRajX20VAep8WWXA0U35HHJ1ODVZddhRr7ENhgowJ29opk4umiHw8sSZlpSrczl4Hhu4bHPm0kq8WdDfR1XIeRXlXoV8WgjKTGhEqHheMYqRaXdp0vSwhlE83AmYpp98e8WBzqL0d1W8awIeg8sS1Z)ECYqFsAfGcEldQWhf(hlrcdEjYqRabYGEv8qTCBXHQxt16hM(1ejuWlXoV4HA5MgnQEn9qHTqBbsSJxIDE5HnsiBbp8GcpimLHwbIhEuWPy68GBNnLsNhzY6AuWJV2lmmwAdlrbp(OadJL2WsuW7eGXEjZwHxlJ3bBKqw4n1OGcEmmzYPUVSa00bzHxlJQJckicBALANCE_ST
Talents 1222121

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Moonfire, Moonkin Form, Sunfire

Main Sequence: Moonfire, Starsurge, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Sunfire

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

dSZOcaWsrv9wK02GOAMqKzJQoSQUjP0Vi0TrfpwODQs7fSBf2VudJu9xsrnoe1aHGHIuzWsgoICqvuNhPCmLooeAHQqwkeLfRI0Yj6HIQ0tHAzc8CsMOkIPIIjRc10P6IKcxvujxMY1f0gfvQTkQWMrj2UOk(OOIMfK(mk1PfLVskYyvbnAvG7IeNePQNrW1qLUhkPPHW5e53kAybg4Ua(OZiD(Mxn0S2CHed9mNrwo1GbUbadGzEEB4kaVOl6HOhIUObOlGpXy5d5D4UagtYI0FcCx9aaFo0pykbmtgB2zkaR9JYzomPkBouadCxGbUlGfJVY7stVuMnLDnzPln4dhgCdaSy8vExurGe)tZKu6AtRUabCfaSy8vUYqm0grRRUKMYCw9xY2CX4KZPV3vxBsprMaTRnPNitG21M0tKjq7kjqOhaxcalgFL3fveiX)0mjLU20QlqaxUawm(kxzigAJO1vxstzoR(lzBUyCY5037QRnrSCfq7Atelxb0U2eXYvaTRnrSCfq7ICkyHlYbSy8vExurGe)tZKu6AtRUabGrAojHugNmhWaMUPY1(r5eyahWy3iL7Wr0ZMdaJnedTHN98aoFJgYmE7vgWa3fWIXx5Drfbs8pntsPRnT6ceGdy6KM2pkNad4aoFJgDstPag4Uaw0FjBZTHXHwxuhZdEjhkup2(JPa3aalgFL3f1XKLPKdLUciiZLmCfaSy8vUYqm0grRRUKMYCw9xY28U6ICkyr7kjqOhG21iKNhCWbhWA)r4Zt)WnzESHNnhWrGdoaaBALANCE_MULTITARGET
Talents 1,1,X,X,1,2,1

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.

Macro Version 1

Main Sequence: Moonfire, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Sunfire, Starfall

KeyRelease: Starfall

1 Like

what MS are you using ?

Question. i see this Ms all over… but what is it and were do i change it? (noob here)

This is done by using AHK or PunchKey to change the cycling speed of the rotation by pressing the macro key.

Macro works fantastic.

Yet on bosses, the opener for balance single target is, CA wrath x2 , then Starsurge, moonfire , sunfire. Is there any way you can make a macro for that, if not its ok. Just thought id comment.

[quote quote=63912]Macro works fantastic.
Yet on bosses, the opener for balance single target is, CA wrath x2 , then Starsurge, moonfire , sunfire. Is there any way you can make a macro for that, if not its ok. Just thought id comment.[/quote]

I can make that actually.

Lets hope these stay updated , there so damn good.

im not sure how the you make these, but in mythic dungeons , i have a seperate mf and sf, i control my starfall. With that being said, i also use different traits then the above, which is 3 3 2 3 1 3 1 sometimes instead of twin moons i use stellar flare. But like i stated above i start out with a solid x2 wraths to ramp up starsurge starsurge let it ramp up for lunar strike. So the numbers stated are as followed 3 force of nature good doing quests and on some fights or i just use natures balance. 3 wild charge, 2 guardian affinity, 3 typhoon because roots suck in mythic. and either 2 or 3, which is twin moons or stellar flare, and 1 shooting star. Shit i hope this makes sense been testing it… in Heroics i do around 6.7 - 8k im sim at 9.1 but i think its the little things. Great work though.

While working on a different macro for Curtis I changed mine original St macro and made it more consistent in the usage of buffs. It bumped my dps 15% on target dummy. The issue I have found is that at different haste points the optimum cast sequence macro changes so that you don’t over cap AP.
Still working on getting it just right for Mythic level gear breakpoints using data from my raider buddies.

Okay I got the burst up to 7500+ with some changes to how the sequence runs. but my 220 gear.
That is pretty good for that gear level I think.

I will refine this and post in later today.

This macro is great when I can get it working. I import the macro but the icon isn’t working. I’m sure this isn’t the macro itself but probably the addon. Any help for a noob would be much appreciated. I import the single target macro and it works fine. When I import the multi-target it won’t create an icon. I’ve used the is for multiple tunes, but get differing results. On one tune the icons work. On the other tune neither icon will work. Not sure what I’m doing wrong.

You are only allowed 12 macros per char class.
Unless you have debug on you don’t get a warning.
If you cannot create the icon you may need to delete one.

That was the problem. To many macros. Thank You!

FIXED

Tiggis Im loving this keep it going

I like this AOE macro better. I think Solar Wrath is a waste since it does not hit multiple targets like Lunar Strike does:

dCdkcaGEbsVuq6TiyMiKzlQUPq1VeXTrQ2jq7vz3uSFi)eHYWa0VP0avfnuvjdg0WfkhuvQJPYXvvTqbvlvGyXcqlhLNk1Yq0ZHAIcIPsQMSQGPt1frO6XK8mjDDj2OaYwvfAZckBxaCzIzjktJuomQUNq0PfPrleUlaNuG6Ci5AiLZRQ4VcO(SQsJti9UPpWBD4VjkWVjgXhi50xRZZfJJxFK1AL8whIegVK7d8w3XevWHmWdi563fpclBDhl1d664CfZ(OWWPwdE6d8M(aV1jko2XYFrmkbbj8uvyyldacEuhWQ2ajxNO4yhl)fXOeeebzcw8iDo7R4jkl9aYDeebpkTJwndbpkTJwndbpkTJwndbpkTJwndbJsrEziivvdi5aRRtuCSJL)Iyuccs4PQWWwgae8OoGvT1ezTXikLEQVEDOYNGi5chltFG36efh7y5VigLGGeEQkmSLbabpQdyvB(6qLpVycgp9bERtCo7R4IrO)bbjySrWz0bq4bH)aGbsUorXXocsWydZYOdabj1Isl6aRRtuCSJL)IyuccIGmblEKoN9vCeebJsrEziivvdizgcAk55Zx)YI94CfZo95RFXK4CfZo95RBxIfOIr5PwZ6w(lIXt55ZNVoo3u45bBCHfaX4PwZcF(8naBAL_AOE
Talents 1233321

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.07.

Macro Version 1

Main Sequence: Moonfire, Lunar Strike, Sunfire, Starfall

KeyRelease: Starfall

Yeah i will try it out Spitz, but what im talking about above is Single Target. I will try out the aoe build you have. But wrath is not a waste lol far from it (ST). Always looking for a new aoe build

First off thanks for this awesome macro Tiggis. Getting some nice results so far in mythics with 339 ilvl. I had a question about the single target macro though. I see see a call for warrior of elune on the first line but you have the talent to take as Nature’s Balance. Is there something wrong on my end or is this how it should be?

Is it me or is Moonfire mot firing off on the single target macro

no its not just you, Kreager i noticed that as well. Not sure how to fix but i use my own mf sf because of that lol.