These are the Single Target and Multi-Target Macros I am using.

The macro is great, thing is the macro needs to Wrath twice, and hit the surge button and twice on Lunar. I think the sunfire and moonfire and starfall should be on its own imo because of the mob types in Mythic runs. Or set as two different macros. Sometimes when im using the macro its going so fast i cant save my STARFALL which sucks cause i need it when we pull 2-5 or more. The addon as of right now works fine. It actually MFs then SFs and then goes thru the rotation, but to ramp the dps you need to wrath x2 then surge then get lunar then dot its all in the rotation. Hope this makes sense if not i can add anyone to bnet i play horde.

i hope i can talk to someone about the macroā€™s even though i dont know how to do them, id love to help out in any way i can for people who need them. Maybe we can come up with the ultimate MACRO for everyone i think we can do it ! Let me know!

Tiggis, can you post your 7500 one so we can test it?

I peak at 7700 with this macro on an ?? target dummy.
A review of Icy Veins says my talent choices are not optimal, but I am going for ST burst and this is the most efficient burst damage build I can make that still has over 5.5k sustained damage.

Let me know if you find any errors.

dKZrcaWskvEluvVgfQzseZwjDtrQFHkFdfTtLAVQ2TO2pOhlPHHs)MkxwyOqfdgy4qrhuKCyihdX5OQfcfSuIelwe1Yj8qKONQyzs8CkMiLQMkrnzuW0jDrrW9Ou6zOQRlfBek0wrHSzrOTtKQtlL(krkttQghLCBL44qPgnuL)sK0jfr(muPRHKopsywi1DHs2gLIp5YFt(GHussTPmbPszkjj8D5YFKrRrwnFif(cHV8X(iruZQ(n5ZGzutY(VjSLpPAu8CIpuIwJpPrvHJrHW06YMl)n5YFt(WvrgfcyAzdZ(3LpCvKrHGcBHjt2V5)Wvrgfci(EPW)D)dxfzutGDtKRbeabIWeQTv3sYiLtrcCdfcGapFNTqdbf2cFNjneq8SERoneq8DcvEAiG4z9wDAiG47eQ8Ft9dxfzutGDtKRbeabIWeQTv3sYiLtrcCdfcGalFHqdbepR3QtdbeFNqLNgciEwVvNgci(oHkpneq8SER(328HRImQaLzWTabsAYibemQOLXbnemUvKacKMaP49rIZHPK2Lw9Zh7ckKsSgitC5RFSlOahrymx(BYhofjWn0ihluab4ND4HelyHpdbIbS(U8HRImkeGF2LOtSGfeu6wuTU(z0atm2KRARl)zcSBIS2Iw)GJisJQc3LV(bhNrtJQc3LVE96N0OCdAnPSgcPhzT1LpgUE9hBALANCE_CALE
Talents 1232132

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Moonkin Form

Main Sequence: Fury of Elune, Starsurge, Moonfire, Sunfire, Lunar Strike, Celestial Alignment, Solar Wrath, Stellar Flare

Need a lil help, how can I make it so the macro does not automatically target the next thing after it dies? I like to be bit safe in dungeons :slight_smile: Thanks for the help!

Remove the line that says target enemy nondead

Hello,

Iā€™m new to boomkin and this macro has helped me a lot to start playing the class.

My question is, with the latest macro based on those talents, are you sure this will give the best possible DPS output?

I believe Icey Vien guide is written by a respectable boomkin player, but I donā€™t see anyone here creating a macro with the talents used there.

My question/request: Can anyone help build a macro with the recommended Icy Vienā€™s talent build? perhaps build a modifier for AoE?

Thanks in advance.

in a dream, i had a macro that x2 wrath, then starsurged , then did lunar rinse and repeat lol seems like it would be easy to do. And when Lunar procd i could hit it myself damage would be off the hook. I dont like icey veins the info is only if you are starting out in wow. My new dps build for mythics is well look up badreligion on stormreaver. Any questions feel free to ask. Im ilvl 337 and the macro is still working great. Id like to have a convo with anyone about improving on the macro- Tanks again.

Then change the body of the macro to suit your own needs. That is an easy code
/castsequence Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Starsurge, Lunar Strike

Iā€™ve read icy veins and tried to do it their way myselfā€¦dps was not that different than if you simply spammed the OP single target macro.

I agree with Spitz. Iā€™ve tweaked the macro and tried all the icy veins talents, with essentially a very similar result. I think the OP macro has squeezed just about every ounce we can get right now with a one button macro. That being said Iā€™m in 344ilvl gear running mythics and Iā€™m usually top 2 dps in the group. There are some classes that I just canā€™t keep up with but I donā€™t feel like that is because of the macro.

With the OP macro on a ?? raid target dummy Iā€™m bursting at about 8400 DPS and doing about 6700-6800 sustained. I took Warrior of Elune and Starlord because my haste was way too low.

Hello folks I am just coming back to WoW and I am new to GSE2. I have downloaded it from curse and I have tried to import Tiggs macro but I get nothing I have tried downloading GSE 2.3.04 and the newest version but both dont import it. I dont have 12 macros lol so that isnt it.Any help would be welcomed.

So what exactly are you looking for? Iā€™ll build it for you. Do you want the opening to be what you described? 2x Wrath, Moonfire, Sunfire, 2x Wrath (to get to 40 AP), Celestial Alignment, Warrior of Elune, then go into Tiggis normal body of the macro? Or do you want the above and then the macro body be 2x Wrath, 1x Lunar, repeat?

This is an awesome macro!
I am doing 6-7k dps overall after about 20 seconds :smiley:
My character - Raidbots

I wanted the one like tiggs Spitz if you could I would be very grateful for it

Install the Twitch desktop app. That is a one stop shop for all of your WoW addons. Make sure everything is up to date. Once all is updated, go into WoW and type /gs

From there hit the import button and copy the long text from the 1st post. Then hit create icon and drag the icon to the bar. Walk up to mobs and start spamming the button.

I guess it really is an error, I swapped the level 15 talent for Warrior of Elune and the DPS increased by ~500.

Itā€™s now 200 dps par my simulation dps, so thatā€™s really nice. Really appreciate that macro

Hey, love your macro. I have been messing with different talents and rotations and came up with this.
so far it was the best DPS I can come up with, hope it helps.
Talents 2xxx222.

/cast Starsurge
/cast Warrior of Elune
/cast Fury of Elune
/castsequence reset=combat/target Sunfire, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike
/castsequence reset=combat/target Moonfire, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath
/castrandom Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath

Updated.

dKJJeaWsbLElLW2esntOkZwIMpYnbKFjuDBGQDcWEvA3sA)IAyuQKFdLht1qbIgSidhq5GcHdd5yukhxizHckwkLQ0IvSCIhcK8ukwgL0ZrPjkiAQqLjtA6O6Icc)LsfUmORlWgbuTvkvXMvTDkv05fIMLq5ZaLtlHXj10OuvJgQQNji5Kcs9vGuxdf3diCxkrRJsL61cQETT4wa2wtyIaViaaQqyhgClaRlU1GdvcRC21yZQvR2SADnHeEuqjFbyBngGb9qhYfGn7Y6AIiGJpMSgqHkHRbiKly2duylWQSlUfGTf3cW2Ai)xve6pUJy5KKtK)39mQs(F3ZOkWdKiZjSNtHOmOcjHKfG11q(VQi0FChXYjjNi)V7zuL8)UNrvdhjSbcyqsizbeQ1q(VQi0FChXYjjNi)V7zuL8)UNrvqblHS8cuzofrzbyvWHvojKSaS)Ai)xve6pUJy5SWOcGvhssor(pdJQUt(pdJ7mmwiqwihe4qcyqULKqsor(F3ZOk5)DpJQgSsKKtGwqC8jHKy5e5)DpJQK)39mQAWkrsobAbXXNesILtK)39mQs(F3ZOQbRej5eOfehFsijwor(F3ZOk5)DpJQaHHvFHajHKfaZAi)xve6pUJy5SWOcGvhssor(pdJQUt(pdJ7mmwiqwihe4qcyqULKqsor(F3ZOk5)DpJQ4fursoz4sr4qsijwor(F3ZOk5)DpJQ4fursoz4sr4qsijwor(F3ZOk5)DpJQ4fursoz4sr4qsijwor(F3ZOk5)DpJQMG6leijKSg8WWagEfGxWxZAclms7fwcrSWf3YxJHdbgWdQoVaRUgdmQayLxGkxdiXy5aHCbBXT81asbceYfSf3YxtyHrcsbYYU4wa2wd5)QIq)X5ibmihwHGhjj5Kfvm8rc4wAHcrQLlaRRH8FvrO)4oILtsor(F3ZOk5)mmUZWyrf7yc42T9TKKCI8)UNrvGWWQHxuZjGJjGtcjlGqTgY)vfH(J7iwolmQay1HKKtK)ZWOQ7K)ZW4odtojqwiheCKagKNtKqsor(F3ZOk5)DpJQaHHvFHajHKy5e5)DpJQK)39mQAcQVqGKqsSCI8)UNrvY))Jo6OJUguwscjlF5lFnaHQbOYqx5qXoHvEbwDdZYx(UBALANCE_ST
Talents 1222122

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.09.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence:

Thanks for continuing to update this macro Tiggis! Iā€™m going to test it out when I get home tonight. Iā€™m currently 5/8 Heroic in Uldir and still doing really well against the other people in my raid group.

The only time I see myself dip out of the top 5 in DPS is encounters that require very high mobility. If you could give me any pointers I would love to hear it. Currently I have been using warrior of elune and a lot of moonfire when I have to move a lot.

So after testing it for a bit, Iā€™m still getting the best number with you original macro and using warrior of elune and starlord.

Iā€™m bursting for 12-13k and sustaining 10k on the raid dummy with the original macro. With your new one Iā€™m dropping to 11-12k burst and 9k sustained.

Not sure why, but I will keep testing.