These are the Single Target and Multi-Target Macros I am using.

You gave me an idea…

What if I can get Warrior of Elune and three Lunar Strikes in a row on CD?

Try this one out. 12k in my 327 gear UPDATED 12k with around 9k sustain.

dCJ0caWsvG3QsSnuKzkPy2uKBQs6xK4BsXov0Eb7wH9l6VsQ0VvvdLKyWcdNK0bjP6Xu6yO6CQYcLu1svHSykOLtQhss5PkTmQ65qnrvOMQeMSkOPtCrjLCyixg56uXgLuXwLuQnRIy7OOAyOWSKKPjv3JcDAkQ7QIA0OO8mQ0jvr64OKRjrNNcCBuQpRsnoP0ahkGjh26vVg1NQvR6UfW0dfWwGmrdbdR379EVh2JPtqoMeyYHDvLSNEmm5m8WQUJWSVgw1osnyVIS6FTjn28FGHcyYHcyYHvXIWsgEg(MggW0dRIfHLmUy)SnejNZG)6EVlmDHvXIWcMy5qdlLrgActIrbPVjrX(zBisYiJNBNHVkd(JXRTxLb)X412RYG)y8A7WSdRIfHfmXYHgwkJm0eMeJcsFtsgz00YuthMLWQyrybtSCOHLYidnHjXOG03KOy)SnejzKr7ZZRYG)68s3Qm4VoV0Tkd(RZlDRYG)68sxyYeSkwewWelhAyPmYqtysmki9njzKrtltnDy2aRIfHfmXYHgwkJm0eMeJcsFtsgz00Yuth2A(FvRXmBZcSWEazWrKjcHjOaMCyvSMqyCgRG0yh9nbcShqgOIMWyOaMCyveK(MeAqSniJlJpZqA2NVCiHo8mm9WQyryjJlJ)jFn7Zz47TLTW0fwflclyILdnSugzOjmjgfK(MKmYWZW39LvzWFDEPBvg8xNx6wLb)15LUGa7kKQ1XzyfZ)bSlXYHgIzKjyvrtxrw9hkabwv(y5kYQ)qbiGacSxrdhKPthcPzoneZ)bupiGaaaBALANCE_ST
Talents 2222222

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.09.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Warrior of Elune, Moonkin Form, Lunar Strike

Main Sequence: Fury of Elune, Starsurge, Sunfire, Lunar Strike, Celestial Alignment, Moonfire, Solar Wrath

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

what talents are we supose to use with your macro. All the macros say to use nature’s balance but macro uses warrior of elune.

Missing celestial alignment or is it just me? and not sure how you’re getting 12k with just this macro. with it alone i’m getting 6.5k

[quote quote=65420]You gave me an idea….
What if I can get Warrior of Elune and three Lunar Strikes in a row on CD?
Try this one out. 12k in my 327 gear
dCdRcaWsPs9wsITrcntsQMnP4MOGFrj3Mc2PQSxWUL0(fggf63kAOOqdw0WjbhKe1JPYXG64OOfssAPsf1IvqlhvpuQqpvPLHsphYevatLsnzPQA6exuQGdRYLrUofTrfOTkvsBwQsBxQi)vQeZIQ8zf6EKQonP05uvJwQkptcNuQIPjLRrvDEsKXjrFJu5UKugWGn8WWQQYQR8RJDOlRn8ybByTpnuvqWIzzzXSyyhG69m1iWdd7Qa56za4HnYcRYMsFtoSQoho8ICWteyz4C8zxjos7SIaB4HbB4HH1YDibrmnPQJImsoHirVC8rsSCtddpjYi)fnJSErI)g)LnViXFJ)YMxK4VXFzdESWA5oKGiMMu1rrgjNqKOxo(ijrgPUsf11GxbSwUdjiIPjvDuKrYjej6LJpsILBAy4jrgz5Nf7fj(3W(fErI)nSFHxK4Fd7x4fj(3W(fWRbRL7qcIyAsvhfzKCcrIE54JKezK6kvuxdE(WA5oKGiMMu1rrgjNqKOxo(ijrgPUsf11Gv95ub11AqRalSDtk1zsdDicSHhgwlNMdHICLJJm5JeiW2nPeJCcHaB4HH1so(ijuLmOuKQuN9DCdQPs)01VAWJfwl3HKivPo7DYnOwKSTs)s4vaRL7qcIyAsvhfzKCcrIE54JKezKSgzBS(ErI)nSFHxK4Fd7x4fj(3W(fGalJtKWW54tWgeyzKtmCo(eSbb2vifg0S6eTZkSlX0KQI2tdiGaldx1800tviENOQODwbvbbeaaBALANCE_ST Talents 1222121
This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.09.
Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential KeyPress: Warrior of Elune, Moonkin Form, Lunar Strike Main Sequence: Moonfire, Starsurge, Sunfire, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.
[/quote]

[quote quote=65425]Missing celestial alignment or is it just me? and not sure how you’re getting 12k with just this macro. with it alone i’m getting 6.5k

You gave me an idea…. What if I can get Warrior of Elune and three Lunar Strikes in a row on CD? Try this one out. 12k in my 327 gear dCdRcaWsPs9wsITrcntsQMnP4MOGFrj3Mc2PQSxWUL0(fggf63kAOOqdw0WjbhKe1JPYXG64OOfssAPsf1IvqlhvpuQqpvPLHsphYevatLsnzPQA6exuQGdRYLrUofTrfOTkvsBwQsBxQi)vQeZIQ8zf6EKQonP05uvJwQkptcNuQIPjLRrvDEsKXjrFJu5UKugWGn8WWQQYQR8RJDOlRn8ybByTpnuvqWIzzzXSyyhG69m1iWdd7Qa56za4HnYcRYMsFtoSQoho8ICWteyz4C8zxjos7SIaB4HbB4HH1YDibrmnPQJImsoHirVC8rsSCtddpjYi)fnJSErI)g)LnViXFJ)YMxK4VXFzdESWA5oKGiMMu1rrgjNqKOxo(ijrgPUsf11GxbSwUdjiIPjvDuKrYjej6LJpsILBAy4jrgz5Nf7fj(3W(fErI)nSFHxK4Fd7x4fj(3W(fWRbRL7qcIyAsvhfzKCcrIE54JKezK6kvuxdE(WA5oKGiMMu1rrgjNqKOxo(ijrgPUsf11Gv95ub11AqRalSDtk1zsdDicSHhgwlNMdHICLJJm5JeiW2nPeJCcHaB4HH1so(ijuLmOuKQuN9DCdQPs)01VAWJfwl3HKivPo7DYnOwKSTs)s4vaRL7qcIyAsvhfzKCcrIE54JKezKSgzBS(ErI)nSFHxK4Fd7x4fj(3W(fGalJtKWW54tWgeyzKtmCo(eSbb2vifg0S6eTZkSlX0KQI2tdiGaldx1800tviENOQODwbvbbeaaBALANCE_ST Talents 1222121 This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.09. Macro Version 1
Step Function: Sequential KeyPress: Warrior of Elune, Moonkin Form, Lunar Strike Main Sequence: Moonfire, Starsurge, Sunfire, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.
[/quote]

I updated this at work and forgot to change the talents and add in CA
Still 12k

that is so weird. I can’t get above 7k with this one and even at ilvl 353 so i’m a bit of a “what???” mode. Which azerite traits are you using?
<quote>I updated this at work and forgot to change the talents and add in CA Still 12k[/quote]

IDK im ilvl 353 in Mythic + sure my single target dps is pretty solid, around 10-11k but in raid 10man its shit lol. I dont like the Celestial set off with the macro, i think it should be used on ur own imo. Still havent found the perfect fit. Tigg your macro has been the best Single Target dps. Now for AOE i havent found one because my build for M plus and trash is 3,2,2,3,2,2,2 because i use fury of elune , but when i use the macro i starsurge when sometimes i should be using starfall x2 from procs with spam lunar for max dps. I wish i could have a convo with somone i am on discord, just want to make the best macro for everyone. Great work as always hope somehow the macro could be - wrath, starsurge, lunar , lunar, starsurge, moonfire , sunfire. IDK maybe im a idiot lol. Well ok keep up the work.

@Volidon you can look my character up, badreligion on stormreaver, and look at my traits. Two pieces should have streaking stars. Other then that its still fresh and im feeling it out.

Still getting best results with a slightly modified version of the original. Set focus on the tank or healer and it will insta Rebirth. I only added 1 more Lunar since the duration of Moonfire is longer. And when moving for mechanics, hold Ctrl to fire off Sunfire (its ok dmg and will build up some astral for Starsurge). Believe me…I have tooled around with many different talent builds and keep coming back to this one. Given the limitations of having to use a macro…this is (so far) yielding the best results for the class.

347 ilvl - 2 pieces Streaking Stars - I start a boss fight around 20k then settle to around 8k depending on mechanics.

d4JQcaGELu1lvr6TurBtfYHrmtOOhly2kXWuPUju4xe6BQOUhsPDQk7vA3cTFqNgv9xLu8BLAGkjzOOIgmWWvjoiQWRHQ6yOCCvslKGSuKQwSOA5I8qvqpvXYG06usyIQatfjtgvA6KUibvxMYZeLRtv2OssTvLuAZqv2obLPPQMfv6ZqPBdvgPsQmwKkJwfQZbXjvrClLeDncCEKINt0DPcJJQ6YkvFSocXbMC8ou4RzO6dTuDOilwuLDy0rhDOOSohy4r8w0(yD4WtpEN6qXJfcwjemx4113zUyHtoOp2nAhmiH0ETwsYVJYs1hRu9X6igisfco7F05FFODedePkTREwmyqaeKmPP0QKewtfdBC5efcGagYnI)3fcyi3i(FxiGHCJ4)DHaKS)nAFzDedePkTREwmyqaeKmPP0QKewtfdBC5efcGagYNjiZfcyiFMGmxiGH8zcYCHagYNjiZfc8rqzDWCVVGjpoETthQeFeFtznVZ6mc3M35zb8BEhHSfT5DONpIL18oCULkgKqAxQQDo1OHEBXisRu9X6igisfco7F05F1ouj(i(MI28o0ZhXI28oNA0WzYKYs1hRJOssyn1IgoAGaNX9XKeoho5AeUo6dTJyGiviW5QWBh8KUCncxhqa693)3xwhXarQqGZ4gVDcNdia97lWVVFhXarQqGtCBUR4qnT4acqY(3O9jOJyGivPD1ZIbdcGGKjnLwLKWAkeab(iOmxiaj7FJ6cbrVLLQD4mzyqcPDPQ2zu7YQ9IbLFh7m2vplQ8KLQv7Gbj6rwojQwsywu53Xku1QTaBALANCE_ST
Talents 1XXX221

@volidon

My Trinkets are crap.
I am stacking haste.

yo this macros are amazing.
using your macros, im top 10 boomkin

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LYMDKb6Pyaxn8jG3/#type=damage-done&amp;boss=-2&amp;difficulty=0

That is the 10th percentile. Which means 90% ranked above you. Not trying to be mean, just saying look into what you can change to do better! Best of luck!

[quote quote=65534]yo this macros are amazing. using your macros, im top 10 boomkin
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LYMDKb6Pyaxn8jG3/#type=damage-done&boss=-2&difficulty=0[/quote]

If you posted to show that you were at the top in your raid group, that is great, that’s why we all contribute to this community. Please do not post results/graphs that show all encounters. IF you are going to post log results, only post boss kills. Trash means nothing in raids.

Glad that you are enjoying the macros!

Yeh I knew the 10th%

I shoulda have worded differently,

His macro climbed to that, other macros were way worst, and the graph shows DPS on bosses also, I thought i posted the DPS from G’Hunn, if I posted info from trash thats my bad

any chance for an updated aoe macro with the latest 2/2/2/2/2/2/2 talent usage

just for casual farming stuff you know when farming boe’s groups for that usage

for some reason, i cant seem to get single or aoe damage to where it should be. I do like the macro though, will continue to work with it. 30 ms just seems too low to get the dps out, will keep trying though

As far as Lazy Macros goes…this in the best current macro (my modified version (IMO)) on this site. I’m ilvl 351 and with my cooldowns and firing Sunfire on the move…I’m usually top boss dps in my M+ group (when I’m not tanking).

Are you firing at 30ms? I can’t seem to find the sweet spot.

I am ilvl 368 damage is roughly 3-5k under what I should be doing, i tried the 30 ms, and it was even lower. Mythic+ I am fine, raiding seems to dip badly.

when i use your aoe macro and do key release the starfall falls on me and not the target i have clicked or where im holding mouse over…

I haven’t had a chance to read the thread fully, but I made the following change to the keypress section:

/cast [noform] Moonkin Form
to
/cast [noform:4] Moonkin Form

This is so that if you are in another form (i.e. travel form) it will correctly place you in moonkin form before you attack.

There was also a typo in the KeyRelease section:
/class Starsurge
which I assume should be:
/cast Starsurge